Question: Loot TEN edition

StefanT

Provider
Ive been talking to people a bit and most are having some bad returns in this MA anniversary including me.
Would be nice to see what everyone else is experiencing. I'm talking about returns in loot only so don't go off topic please.

So what do you think about this TEN edition loot. Are you getting lucky or losing it all?

Having returns as usual. If you have bad loots it is

a) too small sample,
b) bad hunting habits,
c) down period of loot swing,
d) not optimized gear setup

Having returns as usual. If you have bad loots it is

a) too small sample,
b) bad hunting habits,
c) down period of loot swing,
d) not optimized gear setup

Only C would be my case 3 months constant bad loot :)
Anyway this thread was to see what other people are experiencing so that I can get a bigger picture :)
Thanks for reply :)

Avg. returns for me thus far this year, based on almost 3 years daily hunting/mining tracking.

Not anywhere near as big a sample size as others could give but heres my last 13k ped cycled or so. Mixture of mining/hunting

Total TT S
$13,471.10

TTReturn

I was gonna give individual run returns but couldnt format it from spreadsheet into this unfortunatly. But its just been non stop negative returns with the odd 101-105% TT return run to suck me back into thinking its changing for the better. But no :D

Not anywhere near as big a sample size as others could give but heres my last 13k ped cycled or so. Mixture of mining/hunting

Total TT S
$13,471.10

TTReturn

I was gonna give individual run returns but couldnt format it from spreadsheet into this unfortunatly. But its just been non stop negative returns with the odd 101-105% TT return run to suck me back into thinking its changing for the better. But no :D

Been very similar to me :).
I get like 3 4 runs 50% to 75% and then 1 at 105 110%. And I always think loot is changing for better and then get 3 more runs with 50% lol.

During Ten my returns been pretty much the same, a little lower than normal. Im not really concerned about returns. Im more worried about loot only containing TT crap, i think ive looted two L armor parts and 3 guns and ive probably cycled 30k peds ammo. So this game is getting boring right now, nothing exciting.

Total TT S
$13,471.10

TTReturn

That includes gambling with some bad ass big mining amps, right?

yeah but even the hunting was doing before and the hunting im doing now is giving similar results. Not complaining was just giving the info I had avalible at the time.

Well it seems most people are pretty happy with their returns. It would seem that my avatar is in that down period for a pretty long time then :laugh: .

Well looking forward to more replies, thanks all :)

Never had such easy loot as since the TEN event started. Freakin well balanced so losses are few.

only point i noticed is that a lot of markup is vaporised in thin air. That makes it harder for mindless grinding.

so more variety and intelligence is needed imo.

but i have to say im not really an average hunter.

greetings

the loot cycle definately is one to look out for... since past experience with a 12k berycled and followed by a few 2-6k of crafting..... i had 3 months of bad returns after then. but then once the 'curse' had lifted up, i had an ATH then.. on mining at Nea's Place which is a 23k cumbriz.

I can loose 4k peds in a matter of hours..

Hunting with Calytek spirit mk1 L + beast, Jarhead 5b and vivo t50 L =)

Back