Loot the Most is now all day every Wednesday!

Greetings Entropians!

The Wednesday night Arkadia event at Khorum Coast is now an all day event without registration! I had decided to make the event more accessible instead of setting a designated time frame.

Every Wednesday hunters can compete 24 hours at their leisure for a large ped prize! Score at least 5 globals at Khorum Coast on Wednesday to be entered in the most globals competition for a 200 ped reward; score 10+ globals and earn 400 peds for most globals prize.

There is no registration or signup needed, globals will be tracked automatically on Entropialife.

Don't forget that the prize rewards for the Khorum Coast bounty board are doubled every Wednesday adding in another 4000 peds of potential rewards for y'all!

Goodluck and I hope to see you at Loot the Most this Wednesday!

Last edited:
The first Loot the Most 24 hour all Wednesday event starts in roughly 4 hours! There are rewards of up to 5000 peds to compete for during Loot the Most with the new Khorum Coast bounty board!

See you there in a few hours and Goodluck to all hunters!

Loot the Most has been extended 3 hours because of the server issues this morning. LtM will end at 3:00 MA time.
A player has claimed one of the hunting bounties work 1000 ped but there is still 4000 peds in prizes to win today!

I know where I’m spending my Wednesdays now 😀

Loot the Most starts in 8 hours and goes all day Wednesday! Come out and compete for 2600 peds in prizes from the KC bounty board and another 500 peds to whoever scores the most globals 10 or more.

Back