Loot tracker - Entropia Tally

Version 0.10.0 have been published.

Contains the following changes:
  • Keyboard shortcuts for weapon sets (Linux only)
  • Weapon sets and logging toggle in overlay (Windows alternative for keyboard shortcuts)
  • Custom css support for the overlay (with examples)
  • Avg kill cost and loot size
  • Custom ignore list for loot
  • Date and time in local timezone

Version 0.10.0 have been published.

• Keyboard shortcuts for weapon sets (Linux only)
  • Weapon sets and logging toggle in overlay (Windows alternative for keyboard shortcuts)
  • Custom css support for the overlay (with examples)
  • Custom ignore list for loot
  • Date and time in local timezone
Great features added!

Is it possible to add
into overlay options so it can be viewed live?
Would be very nice to see live so you don't have to check in the app window itself whilst hunting.
Also the logging toggle has two stop options and both stops the timer. I personally use the stop logging option since the pause button is to the left of session time.

Thx for the update.

Great features added!

Is it possible to add
into overlay options so it can be viewed live?
Would be very nice to see live so you don't have to check in the app window itself whilst hunting.
Also the logging toggle has two stop options and both stops the timer. I personally use the stop logging option since the pause button is to the left of session time.

Thx for the update.
I will look into it.

For the overlay there is an option to select which one you want. A separate entry, part of the timer or both if you wish :)
index.php

Not getting version auto update , could you put a force update button.

Not getting version auto update , could you put a force update button.
The autoupdate only runs once every 2 days in 0.9.x
That has been increased to 7 days in 0.10.x to avoid spam of update notifications.

I will add a way to manually check for updates in the next release, in the meantime you can trigger it by opening the "Show Raw Config" in the Help menu and set the "lastUpdateCheck" to 0 and restart

I ran v0.10.0 for a quick test, GREAT update! Thank you very much!

Just one thing to note, when I tried to auto-update, it appeared to install successfully, however when I went to click run from the installer I had the install window appear again. I closed it, figuring it had been successful already - but when I ran, it was still v0.9.2, and no popup to auto-update (which I assume is because as you mentioned in post #65, it only checks every 2 days, and now 7)
Anyway, I went to GitHub and grabbed the v0.10.0 installer and installed it over the top again, with no issues.

Thanks again! This really is the only tool needed to track hunting (and crafting, harvesting, and probably more) at this point!

Because I have a long name for my setups (I like to include all components), the default overlay was chopping off the set name. I have come up with the following CSS as a solution, in case anyone else wants to use it as a starting point.
The only thing to be aware of is that the total overlay height must allow for the "set" label to not overlap the start/stop toggle. @slazor - Unless there is a way to disable the "huntingSet" label?
I'm no CSS pro and I have not tested this on a hunt yet, so it is possible there is a better way to do this, or some padding values may need adjusting, but it looks pretty good at the moment.
(see overlay example layout: https://ibb.co/c3gqB9h)

Code:
.overlay__huntingSet {
  position:fixed;
  top:0;
  margin-left:-8px;
  width:100%;
}
.overlay__killCount {
  bottom:0;
  padding-left: 50px;
}
.overlay__totalLoot {
  padding-left: 140px;
}
.overlay__totalSpend {
  padding-left: 270px;
}
.overlay__returnPercent {
  padding-left: 410px;
}
.overlay__hitPercent {
  padding-left: 510px;
}
.overlay__evadePercent {
  padding-left: 600px;
}

Ok I simply can't wait till you get the Windows wep set figured out , cause this is just great now.

The only thing to be aware of is that the total overlay height must allow for the "set" label to not overlap the start/stop toggle. @slazor - Unless there is a way to disable the "huntingSet" label?
I think it should be possible to remove the label with this
CSS:
.overlay__huntingSet .overlay__label {
    display: none;
}

@slazor what are your thoughts on making the timestamp for a run permanent on creation/when the logging begins? it seems more useful to me since the length of the run is displayed on the top of each page, rather than having the timestamp update at the end of the run, or later if you modify costs, as that could be any amount of random time after the run actually occurred.
additionally, it might be useful for the session timestamp to update on each new run created, and move to the top of the list?

Last edited:
@slazor what are your thoughts on making the timestamp for a run permanent on creation/when the logging begins? it seems more useful to me since the length of the run is displayed on the top of each page, rather than having the timestamp update at the end of the run, or later if you modify costs, as that could be any amount of random time after the run actually occurred.
additionally, it might be useful for the session timestamp to update on each new run created, and move to the top of the list?
That must be a bug, I will have a look.
I think will add a new updated_at field to the database tables to support this behavior and an option to list by update or created 🤔

Threat quarantined​

Quarantined files are in a restricted area where they can't harm your device. They will be removed automatically.
Detected: Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
Date: 21.03.2022 04:39
Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.
Affected items: file: C:\Users\*****\entropia-tally\entropia-tally-0.10.1-portable.exe
Any comments?
Thank you.

Any chance you can make it possible to calculate the skill TT value gained, Work out a tt gain using jdegrees data?

We could manualy input our starting skill levels.

Any comments?
Thank you.
Probably a false positive. Try updating your virus definitions. If you want a second opinion there is https://www.virustotal.com
The tracker is open source so you can analyze the code yourself and also build it yourself.

Any chance you can make it possible to calculate the skill TT value gained, Work out a tt gain using jdegrees data?

We could manualy input our starting skill levels.
I feel like it would be beyond the scope of this tool. So it is unlikely I will be adding it.

I'm loving the Tally tool! Amazing work :)

Prolly last step I can think of. DPP info both in stats and overlay would be interesting to see.
Either way the tool works great, except when hunting smaller mobs with high dps it can't keep up and eventually the session timer and loot/cost lags behind literally timer moves every 2 sec, 2 sec. Not sure how hard that would be to fix.

Prolly last step I can think of. DPP info both in stats and overlay would be interesting to see.
Either way the tool works great, except when hunting smaller mobs with high dps it can't keep up and eventually the session timer and loot/cost lags behind literally timer moves every 2 sec, 2 sec. Not sure how hard that would be to fix.
Would that be something that is doable with a custom CSS input (I'm new to this)? The math behind it is available with all the variables that are stated on the Tally app; Total Damage, Total attacks, and a manual input for your decay...

Damage Total/ Attacks Total = Dmg per attack (avg)

Dmg avg / decay cost = dpp

Is it possible that you could allow the session title space to adjust for those of us who like long, descriptive names? :)
Not only for cosmetic purposes, but I am unable to edit a name if it has spillover.

Sample: https://ibb.co/qRK7sGZ

Thanks!

I can probably do something like this for dpp, but not sure how to get the additional cost into it.
Example for multi weapon usage
Code:
weapon 1 = total weapon damage / total weapon cost
weapon 2 = total weapon damage / total weapon cost
(weapon 1 + weapon 2) / weapon amount = dpp
Would this be accurate?

Regarding the lag. How fast are we talking? 2-3 mobs every other second?

Would that be something that is doable with a custom CSS input (I'm new to this)? The math behind it is available with all the variables that are stated on the Tally app; Total Damage, Total attacks, and a manual input for your decay...

Damage Total/ Attacks Total = Dmg per attack (avg)

Dmg avg / decay cost = dpp
I think it would be very hard hard to pull that off using css.
Would that calculation give an accurate dpp?

Is it possible that you could allow the session title space to adjust for those of us who like long, descriptive names? :)
Not only for cosmetic purposes, but I am unable to edit a name if it has spillover.

Sample: https://ibb.co/qRK7sGZ

Thanks!
I will see what I can do to tidy things up for next release. But there is only so much I can do before adding ellipsis(...) to the text and cutting it off. It is a tight space.

Hiya @slazor, have you come across any issues/error under "returns" where 'total weapon cost', 'total costs', 'result' display with a "NaN PED" and the 'returns over time' does not display, says "awaiting data"?

Any suggestions?

Hiya @slazor, have you come across any issues/error under "returns" where 'total weapon cost', 'total costs', 'result' display with a "NaN PED" and the 'returns over time' does not display, says "awaiting data"?

Any suggestions?
From the looks of it, one of your weapons have an invalid cost which is probably breaking the rest.
Not sure why, but it looks related to the "T5 Dmg" weapon. Is the decay of that one valid?

The reason the returns overtime is not showing is that nothing as been logged in regards to the total cost, because what it tries to save is invalid.

The only way I manage to recreate this is by manually writing an invalid decay value directly into the config file for a weapon

Version 0.11.0 have been published.

• Ability of move runs to other sessions
  • Export basic run data as xlsx
  • Damage per pec (dpp) information
  • Avg loot and kill cost available in overlay
  • Random bugfixes
Easter mayhem came a week earlier than expected, so here is the latest updates before it.

This is the final feature release before v1.0. The next release will take a while due to me planning on rewriting most of the application and re-designing the ui.

Easter mayhem came a week earlier than expected, so here is the latest updates before it.

This is the final feature release before v1.0. The next release will take a while due to me planning on rewriting most of the application and re-designing the ui.
Thanks for getting so much done, good luck in mayhem!

and don't change too much it already looks so good :D

Epic update! May Easter Mayhem treat you well as well as you have treated us with these amazing updates!

Version 0.11.0 have been published.

• Ability of move runs to other sessions
  • Export basic run data as xlsx
This feature is dope. I moved all my previous sessions into one session and all runs in that session now, only thing missing would be a function to export a whole session (meaning all runs in that session) for one excel file. Sadly I don't have excel app so I use google sheets, it appears not work there but excel online works.
If this were something that could be implemented in the future ;)

i see the xlsx file does not include spend or return %, these would be good to add, IMO :)

I have noticed that there is now a delay in the overlay by the time I reach 200 kills. it is still accurate when it catches up, but it is up to a couple seconds of delay. any idea what is causing this?

Last edited:
This feature is dope. I moved all my previous sessions into one session and all runs in that session now, only thing missing would be a function to export a whole session (meaning all runs in that session) for one excel file. Sadly I don't have excel app so I use google sheets, it appears not work there but excel online works.
If this were something that could be implemented in the future ;)
I have tried it in LibreOffice and Google Docs so it should work there. I was thinking of adding a combined for the full session but the earlier than expected mayhem got in the way, so it will be in there someday for sure.

i see the xlsx file does not include spend or return %, these would be good to add, IMO :)

I have noticed that there is now a delay in the overlay by the time I reach 200 kills. it is still accurate when it catches up, but it is up to a couple seconds of delay. any idea what is causing this?
I have added that data, not sure how I missed it :)

@iHadAFunday @Sub-Zero
I have also identified the problem with the slow overlay and it has hopefully been fixed now in v0.11.1

Have a good mayhem! :handgun:

Hi Slazor.

I really like your tool, and your commitment to refining your product based off hunters recommendations.
As a hunter myself that has been using this for all of migration so far, I would like to put forth my own ideas to make this program even better.

1. Have the ability to manually add/remove/edit total loot, spend and loot composition data, to correct mistakes. Several times I have accidentally left this tracker running while crafting, or when tiering up an item, and my data gets muddled. Having the ability to go back and make changes would be great.

2. Enhancer breakage and mission rewards both count as a loot event and the TT is added, and it really shouldn't. From my understanding on how the software works, it would be pretty hard or impossible for the system to differentiate these out, but a human can. If we had a list of all our loot events tabulated, we could go back through and delete any that are false, this would also help the problem highlighted in point 1.

3. I often have very long "runs" and as such I repair armor etc multiple times. As there is only a singular data entry cell for this I have to do MATH (the horror) and keep this number up to date manually. Instead what I think would be better if we were able to enter our costs as we go and have that automatically applied to an "additional costs total".

4. Be able to apply a markup % to looted items, and have a separate loot value metric representing this markup. Could also be done with inputs too, like limited guns or enhancers. Being able to track markup expenditure vs markup gained would be pretty valuable

That's all for now.

Back