Loot tracker - Entropia Tally

2. Enhancer breakage and mission rewards both count as a loot event and the TT is added, and it really shouldn't. From my understanding on how the software works, it would be pretty hard or impossible for the system to differentiate these out, but a human can. If we had a list of all our loot events tabulated, we could go back through and delete any that are false, this would also help the problem highlighted in point 1.
not sure but maybe its easy to code because u get a notification that an enhancer broke, should be pretty easy to ignore the next 0.8 ped "drop"

Any chance you can add an option to resume last session upon starting the client? Every time I close the program, the counter resets and I start over. Would be nice to continue where I was on my last run.

Any chance you can add an option to resume last session upon starting the client? Every time I close the program, the counter resets and I start over. Would be nice to continue where I was on my last run.
U can do it. Go to session history and select the last, later "load" and start

Hi.

After finishing my run for migration this year, I thought I would go back and check the relayed statistics off against my actuals. It seems we have a discrepancy of approximately 5% on the cycle cost, aka, I cycled 5% more than what the tracker told me, which is quite an alarming difference. The loot value was spot on however, as were all other statistics. I doubled and triple checked all my calculations and fruit tested my weapon decay just to make sure all was correct, shame to say it was.
I did some thinking, and I believe there is an in game cap to the reload rate once you hit a certain point, I thought it was 100 hits per minute. If your weapon fire rate exceeds this cap, then than that extra damage and PED burn instead gets transferred to the bullet cost, as it is my understanding. My gun with buffs and pills lets me hit at 98.8, according to Weapon Compare, so I thought I would be in the clear, maybe I was wrong. This would mean that once I reach a certain reload speed, my bullet cost will become higher but the tracker will not compensate, potentially giving me this 5% discrepancy.
If this is the case, I'm not sure how you would fix it except for just not using those high reload weapons.

Anyway I am going to run it again over Halloween Mayhem just to see if maybe I made a mistake somewhere in my self recorded logs, but I am usually very thorough.

Cheers

Edit.. Just did some experiments and this is indeed the case. Ammo consumption and decay are all increased by 5% when I boost my reload up via pills. This is not represented in the gun statistics screen at all, but is indeed factored into your "shots left" indication if you happen to have it on that setting. Seems the only way to accurately track your costs via these trackers is to have many different weapon stats stored, one for normal reload speed, and one for each of the different pills you take. Due to the temporary nature of pills, this will in practice be quite hard to keep up with.

I have never seen this issue discussed. I might even put it in its own forum post, highlighting the potential issue with these trackers that count from chat logs.

Last edited:
any idea why the globals inside the caves on Monria don't register using Entropia Tally?

any idea why the globals inside the caves on Monria don't register using Entropia Tally?
Not sure, but it's probably that the text shown when you get a global does not match what is currently being looked for to get the different parts from it.
Can you give me the text shown when you get one?

Ive been using Tally for a While now and have two suggestions:

The Shrapnel you get from when a enhancer breaks counts towards kills which disturbs the killcount, Average loot and Average cost to kill. while being added to toal loot is negligable im my opinion, it would be nice if it register a enhancer breaking for it to ignore it in killcount.

Add an Option in the UI to parse Statistics for all Sessions. To see Total Tracked return one has to add up all Sessions Manually

I can't find a chat.log in the location you suggest

Just saw you have to enable in-game thanks to Nanashana

Last edited:
Hello,
Is it possible to transfer active runs from computer to computer?

For example, last three days i was playing on my working computer, tonight i want to play on home computer, but would like to continue same run within tally?

Thanks !

Hello,
Is it possible to transfer active runs from computer to computer?

For example, last three days i was playing on my working computer, tonight i want to play on home computer, but would like to continue same run within tally?

Thanks !
I did. Go to help>show app data. Then just copy paste everything over. There is probably a more elegant way but that worked for me.

Can you make it automatically ignore strongbox keys the same it does for universal ammo?

Iirc there is a section wheee you can add certain loots to an ignore list.

Found a bug or maybe a program limitation, but it seems that the program will crash when I approached a 60k cycle. I'm not sure what triggered it, maybe number of loot events or the overall value of one of the statistics. I had this happen to me, I restarted the program, it would run for a few minutes and then crash again. Starting a new run would solve the problem.

Found a bug or maybe a program limitation, but it seems that the program will crash when I approached a 60k cycle. I'm not sure what triggered it, maybe number of loot events or the overall value of one of the statistics. I had this happen to me, I restarted the program, it would run for a few minutes and then crash again. Starting a new run would solve the problem.
Hi Katie, i had same thing with 10k cycle on my working computer /probably low ram? / being on stronger pc doesnt have this issue for me... yet :)

Hi Katie, i had same thing with 10k cycle on my working computer /probably low ram? / being on stronger pc doesnt have this issue for me... yet :)
Possibly, however I do have quite a new gaming laptop that should be decent on that side of things, and the only thing that was running was EU and Tally. Who knows.

Possibly, however I do have quite a new gaming laptop that should be decent on that side of things, and the only thing that was running was EU and Tally. Who knows.
Have you tryed turning it off and on again?

Have you tryed turning it off and on again?
Reboot, format the drive and reinstall Windows. Works every time. Unless you have a Mac. Then you need to go out, and stand in line at the Apple store at 4 am to get the newest model.

I made a quick Excel doc that lets you put a markup value on a sheet (Titled "Markup) and then it'll auto lookup in another sheet (Titled "Loot"). It works with an easy copy/paste from whatever is pulled from the aggregated loot excel export. You have the option of adding to a sheet with the markup and downloading that, or downloading one that no one can edit (As, of course, MU changes and sometimes people aren't PC-savvy and may delete the formulas).

Also, it would be really easy to include different MU cells such as "Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly". However, I'm not sure if people would even want that so if you do lemme know. Otherwise, I'll just leave it as is.

If there are any questions, lemme know!

I have 2 links:
  1. One that can be edited. This will let people add in their own MU % values allowing everyone else to use them. This would be useful to include a bunch of values, but MU values changes so if you download this one, the values may end up being incorrect over time (Or obv people could type the wrong thing)
    1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ouid=112951029458712001854&rtpof=true&sd=true
  2. One that cannot be edited. Same as above but just in case someone breaks something, there's a backup.
    1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ouid=112951029458712001854&rtpof=true&sd=true
Quick Guide:
  1. Export an excel sheet from program
  2. Go to the "Loot (aggregated) sheet
    1. Press "Ctrl+a" to select all and copy (Just in case, Ctrl+c)
    2. Open Markup Loot Table (I'm not great at naming things)
    3. Go to sheet titled "Loot", click cell a1 and paste (Again, just in case, Ctrl+v)
    4. Select cells D4-F4 and in the bottom right corner double-click the square to expand all formulas to the bottom most value
      1. Image, just in case confused:
        index.php
  3. In the sheet titled "Markup" put the name of an item and then put the markup value

Last edited:
Had a PC crash, my session is in "history", is there a way to continue this session / run ? i had 9k kill and wanted to have 100k kill on my run/session.
I did not stopped it at all

Clicking on load not working.

Had a PC crash, my session is in "history", is there a way to continue this session / run ? i had 9k kill and wanted to have 100k kill on my run/session.
I did not stopped it at all

Clicking on load not working.
I would guess that the run data has become corrupted in some way. My suggestion would be to open the database in a sqlite reader of your choice and take a look at that run to see if there is anything that looks weird.

Last edited:
Great tracker! Thnx :)

Hi,
I'm loving this thing!!! It's awesome in its simplicity!!!
Can you please make an option to change the "returns over time" graph from percent to PEDS? Where the center line is break even and above the line is how many peds over break even you are and under the line is how many peds lost for the run?
Getting annoying with start of runs being so crazy then rest of the run being a flat line. Would rather see how much peds over and under over time.
I know it's only slightly different but I think this option would be cool.
Thanks again!!!

Hi,
I'm loving this thing!!! It's awesome in its simplicity!!!
Can you please make an option to change the "returns over time" graph from percent to PEDS? Where the center line is break even and above the line is how many peds over break even you are and under the line is how many peds lost for the run?
Getting annoying with start of runs being so crazy then rest of the run being a flat line. Would rather see how much peds over and under over time.
I know it's only slightly different but I think this option would be cool.
Thanks again!!!
When you are on "Returns" tab , you can mouse over and it will show both % and peds +/- .

Reactions: jak
you will have to add your tagger, set it active, then swithc to your main, set that active. so its possible but not very logical, best to just accept that few pecs extra per shot or plus it later...depends on how accurate you wanna be.

you will have to add your tagger, set it active, then swithc to your main, set that active. so its possible but not very logical, best to just accept that few pecs extra per shot or plus it later...depends on how accurate you wanna be.
You can also get a tagger about same cost per shot as main gun and it will be off a slight bit but still show returns OK. 😎

Back