Loot Tracker Tool

Don't worry I'm sure you will be granted a full refund if you aren't happy with the quality of the program.... Oh wait, It's free, just uninstall it..

I think it was exactly you who recently had a thread complaining about a similar case, so I don't understand your duplicity... actually I do and that's why I'm highlighting it.

But since you claim to understand the game and give advice very often... and at the same time you don't rely on exactitudes.. even without understanding them... means that anyone with a little less experience than you will perceive the above written by me, exactly as I wrote it.

At least have some dignity and shut up when you don't understand something.

I think it was exactly you who recently had a thread complaining about a similar case, so I don't understand your duplicity... actually I do and that's why I'm highlighting it.

But since you claim to understand the game and give advice very often... and at the same time you don't rely on exactitudes.. even without understanding them... means that anyone with a little more experience than you will perceive the above written by me, exactly as I wrote it.

At least have some dignity and shut up when you don't understand something.
I never criticised a particular program or the quality of the coding. My thread brought to light a little quirk on Entropias side of things that the loot trackers won't account for. It's not the programmers fault. There is a difference, I have tact, you don't.

I never criticised a particular program or the quality of the coding. My thread brought to light a little quirk on Entropias side of things that the loot trackers won't account for. It's not the programmers fault. There is a difference, I have tact, you don't.

Anyway I'm not arguing a point that we actually lose 5%, I understand the compensation mechanic that was implemented, I'm merely stating that using default values from the wiki or weapon compare WILL throw your loot tracker out of whack.

Some people pay tens of thousands of dollars to reduce much less than what you yourself declared.

I'm going off from the topic because it's pointless to argue with you because I doubt you understand what my comments to the "programmer" were about.

Some people pay tens of thousands of dollars to reduce much less than what you yourself declared.

I'm going off from the topic because it's pointless to argue with you because I doubt you understand what my comments to the "programmer" were about.
Yeah I honestly don't understand most things you say. Your IQ is likely just too high for me to engage with you properly. Can't wait for your free loot tracker program, I'm sure its going to be awesome.
Take care my sweet friend, love you lots as always :)

Yeah I honestly don't understand most things you say. Your IQ is likely just too high for me to engage with you properly. Can't wait for your free loot tracker program, I'm sure its going to be awesome.
Take care my sweet friend, love you lots as always :)
I genuinely struggle to understand what they say every damn time. Just because you use big words doesn't mean you're smart lmao. Let me just get my thesaurus and dictionary out and use a RNG to pick out big words. ME SMART TOO

Lets try and keep this on topic, And I'll be getting around to some more updates soon enough (New child, 2x Jobs, enjoying my time ingame etc... somewhat takes priority ;) ).

I've been trialing out some updates which allow the program to detect weapon swaps between weapons in your loadout, and trying to make some sensible ways of working with damage over time.

Very nice tool, might be better than most EU updates mindark has made, trade this guy a 100 ped if you use it when you see him :- if you use it

Very nice tool, might be better than most EU updates mindark has made, trade this guy a 100 ped if you use it when you see him :- if you use it
Sadly still contains some bugs (not unlike EU updates!). Donations really not necessary - especially when I don't have a lot of time to add more features at the moment!

Any possibility to add AoE weapon support? I think by clustering damage within a small t timeframe it should be able to do a per shot analysis by ignoring all but one of the damage system messages to know when it is fired, while also grouping them all togeather to track total damage.
Although I would be fine without any damage tracking if I could get accurate cost tracking.
Just a suggestion :)

Any possibility to add AoE weapon support? I think by clustering damage within a small t timeframe it should be able to do a per shot analysis by ignoring all but one of the damage system messages to know when it is fired, while also grouping them all togeather to track total damage.
Although I would be fine without any damage tracking if I could get accurate cost tracking.
Just a suggestion :)
I can definitely take a look, should be a fair bit easier than trying to sort out arso chip damage :D

I would like a field where we can add "x" amount of ped to deduct from the overall total of loot. I had your tool running and purchased $500 of strongbox keys, and "Loot Nanny" considered it as incoming loot, hence throwing my overall percentage off by 5000 ped.

Is this possible?

I would like a field where we can add "x" amount of ped to deduct from the overall total of loot. I had your tool running and purchased $500 of strongbox keys, and "Loot Nanny" considered it as incoming loot, hence throwing my overall percentage off by 5000 ped.

Is this possible?
There is a field "extra spend" in the table. You can also edit the files to correct the error. The procedure is described in this thread.

Awesome tool , Thank you for your hard work , looking forward to updates

Gave it a try, but not worth it given the bugs. Can't delete old runs, when re-launching the app it still has the runs I've deleted. Can't edit MU for old runs or see loot distribution for old runs

Did you ever get it to work with EL? Been working on my tool on and off trying to make it work but im running out of ideas. I might have to take a quick looksie and steal your idea if you have made it work :beerchug:

Last edited:
Did you ever get it to work with EL? Been working on my tool on and off trying to make it work but im running out of ideas. I might have to take a quick looksie and steal your idea if you have made it work :beerchug:

If your problem is that EL client is not picking up lines the solution is to write a non-blocking tailer.

If the problem is the opposite, i have no idea since i had no issues at all in that direction when testing. I havent tested with latest EL Client though so maybe they changed something

Yeah, I couldn't ever really decide what was going on with the EL client, it still regularly crashes for me despite running my tracker or not.

there is any way to add in list weapons ??? I not see Camo BGH

Hi!

Just did a lot of looking and could not find the info I wanted.

@Nanashana
Can you please give some instructions how to find, edit and thus enter into the tool a new weapon or fixed weapon decay, damage, etc?

I know you told me or someone told helped me do it awhile ago. I remember I was able to enter in a weapon and set the decay and all other values manually. Unfortunately the correct info is not in LootNanny for some weapons and I need to enter it manually.

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Hi!

Just did a lot of looking and could not find the info I wanted.

@Nanashana
Can you please give some instructions how to find, edit and thus enter into the tool a new weapon or fixed weapon decay, damage, etc?

I know you told me or someone told helped me do it awhile ago. I remember I was able to enter in a weapon and set the decay and all other values manually. Unfortunately the correct info is not in LootNanny for some weapons and I need to enter it manually.

Thanks!!!

https://github.com/euloggeradmin/LootNanny/releases/tag/beta-0.0.10

Updated to v0.0.10:

- Added custom weapons, allowing for custom decay and ammo values. Also added support for Camo BGH and the updated values for newer mayhem vendor pulls.
- Fixed a rarer bug that could cause config corruption after resaving a config, and prevented a different bug that could wipe a config entirely.

Hey. Great tool, but i got a question about a functionality. I use L weapons, and during weapon creation in config tab, I set amount of damage enhancers to 0 for fresh weapon. During the hunt, i insert enhancers as weapon tiers up. Does application take in to account the ammunition per shot change, when i double click on damage field in config and change from 0 to 1 and then 2 and so on? Or do i have to create copy of weapon preset for each tier and press "select loadout" every time i put enhancers in new tier?

P.S. Also is there a list of variable names that i can insert in to "streamer window layout" script, so that i can modify the overlay with info from those variables to my likening?

Hey. Great tool, but i got a question about a functionality. I use L weapons, and during weapon creation in config tab, I set amount of damage enhancers to 0 for fresh weapon. During the hunt, i insert enhancers as weapon tiers up. Does application take in to account the ammunition per shot change, when i double click on damage field in config and change from 0 to 1 and then 2 and so on? Or do i have to create copy of weapon preset for each tier and press "select loadout" every time i put enhancers in new tier?

P.S. Also is there a list of variable names that i can insert in to "streamer window layout" script, so that i can modify the overlay with info from those variables to my likening?

So two answers:

1) Not really a good way to handle that on our side. I.e. If you have a weapon with a damage range of 50-100 unenhanced, it's 55-110 with 1 damage enhancer. 90% of shots will lie in between both ranges so even if we're analyzing each shot against possible loadouts with enhancers, it's not simple sadly. The multiple loadouts is the only way to keep an accurate read at the moment.

2) The full list of all fields supported in the streamer layout is:

PERCENTAGE_RETURN = "PERCENTAGE_RETURN"
PERCENTAGE_RETURN_MU = "PERCENTAGE_RETURN_MU"
TOTAL_LOOTS = "TOTAL_LOOTS"
TOTAL_SPEND = "TOTAL_SPEND"
TT_RETURN = "TT_RETURN"
TOTAL_RETURN = "TOTAL_RETURN"
PROFIT = "PROFIT"
TT_PROFIT = "TT_PROFIT"
DPP = "DPP"
GLOBALS = "GLOBALS"
HOFS = "HOFS"

So two answers:

1) Not really a good way to handle that on our side. I.e. If you have a weapon with a damage range of 50-100 unenhanced, it's 55-110 with 1 damage enhancer. 90% of shots will lie in between both ranges so even if we're analyzing each shot against possible loadouts with enhancers, it's not simple sadly. The multiple loadouts is the only way to keep an accurate read at the moment.

2) The full list of all fields supported in the streamer layout is:

PERCENTAGE_RETURN = "PERCENTAGE_RETURN"
PERCENTAGE_RETURN_MU = "PERCENTAGE_RETURN_MU"
TOTAL_LOOTS = "TOTAL_LOOTS"
TOTAL_SPEND = "TOTAL_SPEND"
TT_RETURN = "TT_RETURN"
TOTAL_RETURN = "TOTAL_RETURN"
PROFIT = "PROFIT"
TT_PROFIT = "TT_PROFIT"
DPP = "DPP"
GLOBALS = "GLOBALS"
HOFS = "HOFS"
Thank you for answers. And the list is very helpful. PERCENTAGE_RETURN_MU was exactly what i was looking to add, and dpp will be fun to look at as well.
Also would be nice if there was an edit button for already created weapon loadout, so that instead of making copies, i could just pause, click edit and change the number of enhancers manually. Because if i do that from excel table, it will not update amount of ammo uses per shot, and would reset number of enhancers back to the number that i wrote during creation.

P.S. Where does app keep the runs? I looked all over My Documents, Local and Roaming folders. Thing is, every time i restart the app, all previous run comes back to the list after deletion. So I was trying to find a folder maybe where it keeps grabbing the runs from.

P.P.S. AAAA Found it! Was hiding in C:\Users\Reveral\AppData\Local\EULogger

Last edited:
Back