So I tested out the Tool, it's pretty darn awesome!
Few things that might make it better:
1. File location save. Found it annoying to have to save location each time. maybe that is because I had to delete the "config.json" file each time to get program to work? Same problem above.
2. A few light horizontal lines on graphs. Particularly at the 100% returns threshold.
3. A single screen that has all the info on "Loot" tab and "combat tab" find myself tabbing between them both too much.
4. Ability to delete runs.
5. Ability to add armor decay and other tool decay to a run manually, since there is no way to track armor decay to my knowledge.
6. Set up saving. Found myself entering all the info over and over again for different set ups I used for different hunting styles. Example, hunting Warlocks I used one set up, hunting small Merps for daily I used another set up. Maybe even move to a separate tab all the set up info, like gun, attachments, etc.?
7. The Cost to kill vs Returns pattern is kinda confusing and not much use as it stands now. Maybe have the upward ticks progressively greater? Maybe horizontal lines at 50 ped mark to help see globals? Not too sure.
8. Maybe coordinate with
for skills info, the skill window is not much use and can be improved.
9. The start and stop run function is clunky. When I click end run it doesn't give the time the run was ended. Maybe with ability to delete runs this will be insignificant?
10. some instructions on how to enter damage enhancers? I did it like this, but not even sure if that worked. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10" or do I just need to enter 10 and it will use 10 slots? wasn't clear.
11. Give function to when you highlight a run it gives the historic info for that run in analysis tab, etc?
12. I run into two errors, both of with I had to tell my virus programs to stop. Please see below screenshots.
12a. My screenshots are not saving, maybe related to this error?
Hope all this input helps make your program a lot better! It already is an amazing tool and thanks for all your work!!!!