Loot Tracker Tool

You need to enable chat logging in the in-game options, and then navigate to your Documents/Entropia Universe/ folder and select the chat.log file that's now being populated by the game
Thanks, its working. Few observations/suggestion from my side : A feature to search for weapon/amp by typing in the field would be great. Also Im unable to select the mob, how will that affect the results ? thanks again.

Also, any way to implemet dark mode ? :)

Thanks, its working. Few observations/suggestion from my side : A feature to search for weapon/amp by typing in the field would be great. Also Im unable to select the mob, how will that affect the results ? thanks again.

Mob selection is still a work in progress - it wont have an impact on anything at the momnet! Technically you can type into the drop-down to jump around, but yes, definitely see your point there!

pyinstaller.exe --onefile --windowed LootNanny.spec
I don't think you have commited LootNanny.spec to the repo though.

I managed to run it with just " python LootNanny.py"

Just pushed up a new version with a dark mode toggle. And added the spec file to the repo so people can more easily build the executable themselves.
Oh wow! that was quick :) ty

You need to enable chat logging in the in-game options, and then navigate to your Documents/Entropia Universe/ folder and select the chat.log file that's now being populated by the game
little heads up, EntropiaLife re-makes the file once it gets to a set size, thus this file will change often. From my understanding this is due to the file size getting really big as time goes on, big enough that any chat logging becomes too hard due to file size. If you didn't account for this maybe check EL code and use what they used to select the correct file?

p.s. I've not used the program yet, working on sifting through and compiling myself, but if it does as you say then this is an awesome addon and greatly appreciate it! :)

Question @Nanashana

Do you mind if we have this showing on stream while testing?

Not at all, if you have preference over what sort of information you'd like to share with your viewers I can make up a little 'streaming window' which gives a high level overview of the important stats.

Let me know!

little heads up, EntropiaLife re-makes the file once it gets to a set size, thus this file will change often. From my understanding this is due to the file size getting really big as time goes on, big enough that any chat logging becomes too hard due to file size. If you didn't account for this maybe check EL code and use what they used to select the correct file?

p.s. I've not used the program yet, working on sifting through and compiling myself, but if it does as you say then this is an awesome addon and greatly appreciate it! :)

My program tails the logfile, so only reads new lines from when tracking has started. So filesize shouldn't be too much of an issue, but yes I agree with longer-term file management needs to happen.

could be worth splitting the files up when they're archived (System, global, Society, PM's) so its easier to find what you need in your old logs?

If you can provide the screenshot from your antivirus report I can take a look as to why that's happening.

If anyone wants to build the executable from source you'll need to run: (once you've setup python and the other dependencies)

And then

And it will generate the .exe file in the newly created dist folder
as requested, here is the Malware found in the .exe file.

index.php

FYI, I'm not only one getting this, other friends get same.

as requested, here is the Malware found in the .exe file.

index.php

FYI, I'm not only one getting this, other friends get same.

Ahh it looks like it's a common issue caused by pyinstaller executable, I'll take a look at recompiling the bootloader from source locally which should suppress the false positive :)

I think , if I'm remembering correctly, that when the chat log splits it renames the OLD portions and the current will always stay chatfile.log or whatever it is. I'm at work and can not confirm right now tho. Maybe someone else can check that.

Reactions: jak
Going to test out and if you don't want me showing on stream send me a pm in game angela draniie cloud and let me know.

Will test for a bit and report back if I remember

Not at all, if you have preference over what sort of information you'd like to share with your viewers I can make up a little 'streaming window' which gives a high level overview of the important stats.

Let me know!
Not Arc_X But that would be awesome, a toggable set up so I have on screen while it also not taking up so much. Maybe just showing the creatures looted, total cost, total return and globals. Where it just updates once every 10 seconds or something but where the font is bigger and the numbers that will be shown are bigger. so they can fit like a chat window sized boxed.

Just a suggestion

Yea a lower profile would be nice in terms of screen space to font size ratio. Maybe just showing the essential, which for me would be the same content we have now with the tabs but less of the drill down stuff. So for EX: on the main tab, just showing total cost, total return, and % return in large text. Hopefully that makes sense but yes it's mainly just about being able to make a legible version without the need to scale up too large on OBS or such. My solution so far was to manually crop most of the window and then just scale that up for stream. Will be testing it out later tonight.

Not Arc_X But that would be awesome, a toggable set up so I have on screen while it also not taking up so much. Maybe just showing the creatures looted, total cost, total return and globals. Where it just updates once every 10 seconds or something but where the font is bigger and the numbers that will be shown are bigger. so they can fit like a chat window sized boxed.

Just a suggestion

Yea a lower profile would be nice in terms of screen space to font size ratio. Maybe just showing the essential, which for me would be the same content we have now with the tabs but less of the drill down stuff. So for EX: on the main tab, just showing total cost, total return, and % return in large text. Hopefully that makes sense but yes it's mainly just about being able to make a legible version without the need to scale up too large on OBS or such. My solution so far was to manually crop most of the window and then just scale that up for stream. Will be testing it out later tonight.

https://github.com/euloggeradmin/LootNanny/releases/tag/beta-0.0.3 Release is out (and code pushed) for the streaming window.

Okay, I have a few thoughts and comments. The tt return looks pretty darn accurate. I didn't use any armor and I only use rest adj to heal. Killed Khaffash for 320 ped spent 408 kills and 2.92 dpp

Anyway here's somethings that I wanted to highlight

Streamer window as an overlay and more squarish. Too wide - personal preference, but a lot of dead space in the window. Having as an overlay could be cool so it stays in front of Entropia for me.

If someone copies and pastes their machinery skill in any non-private message then the tracker tracks it. Might happen for other skills - Could be bad for other skills, only used a knife

Animal Lore skill and Pet handler did not track

Globals not showing up specifically only killed khaffash - because of Entropia life?

On the tracker has "creatures looted" on the streamer view it has "total kills" - inconsistent text

Being able to highlight over the frequency graph to see exact values or to see how many was a specific value - once you kill a few mobs the frequency graph gets cluttered, which is fine, but I'd like to be able to see exactly how many times a specific ped spent and loot received happened.

Switching weapons without stopping/pausing the tracker messes up the calculations. - I'll let Arc_X explain that one better.

Overall I really like it and most of my things are nit picky minus the weapon switching.

@Nanashana Bitdefender detected and automatically removed latest version.
Click on image to see it

Yeah I think this is related to the issue jak reported, the pyinstaller generating the executable triggers some false positives with virus scanner. I'll be looking to fix that and get some fixed executables uploaded.

In the meantime, you can still compile the executable yourself if you have the right environment setup.

Yeah I think this is related to the issue jak reported, the pyinstaller generating the executable triggers some false positives with virus scanner. I'll be looking to fix that and get some fixed executables uploaded.

In the meantime, you can still compile the executable yourself if you have the right environment setup.
I lack the know how to do that :D. But I added it to my antivirus exception list.

Btw the streamer window thing should have an option to have it on top for us that play the game in fullscreen mode is nice to see the data at our fingerprints :). Other data that could be customized to show on the streamer window:
Avg loot size.
Biggest global:
Avg cost to kill (per loot instance).

Testing it out now. Thanks for sharing it.

Hi again, I dont know if this is happening for others, but it is not stopping when i press stop logging. but when i press start logging, it stops the previous one and starts new logging.. and the cycle repeats. I wasnt having this issue initially. Here is a screencapture of whats happening https://youtu.be/kZISw-5fTCg

Hi again, I dont know if this is happening for others, but it is not stopping when i press stop logging. but when i press start logging, it stops the previous one and starts new logging.. and the cycle repeats. I wasnt having this issue initially. Here is a screencapture of whats happening https://youtu.be/kZISw-5fTCg

I'll change the terminology on the buttons, the stop/start logging actually ends and starts a new hunting run. The pause logging button might be the button you want!

Uploaded Version 0.0.4 to the GitHub releases page:

v0.0.4:

- Fixes to some chat related parsing,
- Reduced the poll time of chat to capture globals a little more quickly.
- Updated the screenshot mechanism to capture windowed screens better (needs more testing).
- Total cost should now work properly when changing a gun mid-run.
- Global screenshotting should now work correctly.
- Added some tests to start building out better automated testing.
- Damage enhancers now can't be set higher than 10.
- Steaming window now compressed slightly and will always stay on top of the screen.

Uploaded Version 0.0.4 to the GitHub releases page:

v0.0.4:

- Fixes to some chat related parsing,
- Reduced the poll time of chat to capture globals a little more quickly.
- Updated the screenshot mechanism to capture windowed screens better (needs more testing).
- Total cost should now work properly when changing a gun mid-run.
- Global screenshotting should now work correctly.
- Added some tests to start building out better automated testing.
- Damage enhancers now can't be set higher than 10.
- Steaming window now compressed slightly and will always stay on top of the screen.
Well that covers everything that was important to me. Going to check it out tomorrow/tomorrow morning and report back any bugs.
If it's possible to change the Stream window that would be cool, like how you can make the normal loot window any size. That could fix those problems and allow easier customization.

But honestly ty. You da real mvp

Well that covers everything that was important to me. Going to check it out tomorrow/tomorrow morning and report back any bugs.
If it's possible to change the Stream window that would be cool, like how you can make the normal loot window any size. That could fix those problems and allow easier customization.

But honestly ty. You da real mvp

I'll take a look at specifying the streamer window as just HTML + CSS markup, that way the content can be entirely customized to each person :)

Cool looking program. An idea is under in the loot tab, under % Return to have the ped value displayed how much you're up or down (+/-).
That or to be able to add/delete rows/runs.

How does one remove a run in the tool? I started tracking mid run before so the run ain't accurate.

Back