Loot Tracker Tool

How does one remove a run in the tool? I started tracking mid run before so the run ain't accurate.

v0.0.5 is now available which adds this functionality.

Updated to version 0.0.5:
  • Fixed some terminology issues with the start and end logging button.
  • The streaming window now has its layout and style set from a configuration option.
  • Runs can now be deleted by clicking on them first in the table.
  • Closing the main window now closes the streaming UI
  • Misc fixes to display precision throughout the app
  • Fixed the total skill gain summary field

See the release on github for more information on how to customize the streaming window.

When I press end run, I wish it showed the date and time, like when it does, when i start run. (Is it not showing because im using windows 11 ?). Also, total ped, in out of all runs, and weighted average of tt returns would be nice. Good updates btw.

App works fine in general on windows 11 for me btw.

Sooo.... I was going to post a ton of notes today. Then saw 2 new versions have come out since the last one I was using and it looks like it may address most everything I was going to note here lol. You're a BEAST @Nanashana :) Will check back in with more feedback after testing this new version.

hmmm seems on my system not run well this program ..was ok on first time then all the time I get Error

hmmm seems on my system not run well this program ..was ok on first time then all the time I get Error

If you can screenshot errors or let me know what the error messages say I can do my best to support :)

Seems to be having big calculating issues on the latest update

Hi, same thing here. I could run it once and it worked just fine. Now it fails at start. I am on windows 11.
Error
Sadly that error really doesn't help me too much, I currently don't have any way of running/testing against Windows 11. But I'll try to look into it.

Are there plans for us to be able to add our starting skill levels, to work out a tt gain using jdegrees data?

Are there plans for us to be able to add our starting skill levels, to work out a tt gain using jdegrees data?

That'd be the easiest way to track skill tt gain from a coding standpoint - but usability is awful. Thinking about something similar to his skill scanner built in to pull the skill values automatically.

Hi, I just downloaded version 0.0.5 - I notice each time sweat is looted, the "Creatures Looted" count increases by 1. This makes return % inaccurate when swunting? Combat is not recorded, I am only getting Loot and Skill info - I must be doing something wrong? Total Skill Gain resets each run but individual Skill gain does not reset with each run? The next reset I lost Sweat Gathering skill Value and have Laser Weaponry Technology listed twice. A way to export data would be nice. Also, could you have the selected run "deselect" when clicking in a blank area of the window? This will make it harder to delete a run by mistake (the button will go away). I also just noticed when I close and reopen the program, all deleted run data comes back and it shows a run has started but it doesn't record anything and the "Start Run" button still shows... so I have to "Start, End, Start" each time. Lastly, the Screenshot Directory will not save an update.

Last edited:
its also worth noting for users with weapons that hit the 100 uses peak, will have their costs increase but cant adjust manually to account for the change

Hi, I just downloaded version 0.0.5 - I notice each time sweat is looted, the "Creatures Looted" count increases by 1. This makes return % inaccurate when swunting? Combat is not recorded, I am only getting Loot and Skill info - I must be doing something wrong? Total Skill Gain resets each run but individual Skill gain does not reset with each run? The next reset I lost Sweat Gathering skill Value and have Laser Weaponry Technology listed twice. A way to export data would be nice. Also, could you have the selected run "deselect" when clicking in a blank area of the window? This will make it harder to delete a run by mistake (the button will go away). I also just noticed when I close and reopen the program, all deleted run data comes back and it shows a run has started but it doesn't record anything and the "Start Run" button still shows... so I have to "Start, End, Start" each time. Lastly, the Screenshot Directory will not save an update.

Yeah I can exclude sweat from being considered as a looting event which should fix the creatures looted count, the return % should still be accurate though.

You'll need to make sure you're recording system combat messages in your chat somewhere (even if its in a tab you never read).

And I'll take a look at the other comments! Thanks for testing!

its also worth noting for users with weapons that hit the 100 uses peak, will have their costs increase but cant adjust manually to account for the change

I was under the impression that hitting the 100 attacks/min breakpoint increased your damage, but not the ammo burn or decay? Hence why a MM is so good at dmg pec with reload.

Yeah I can exclude sweat from being considered as a looting event which should fix the creatures looted count, the return % should still be accurate though.

You'll need to make sure you're recording system combat messages in your chat somewhere (even if its in a tab you never read).

And I'll take a look at the other comments! Thanks for testing!

Hi, thanks for the quick response. I found the issue, ESC > Options > Interface > Show Action Text in System Chat. Now I have combat stats.

Also, is it possible to remember the Streamer Window screen location? And can Skills tracked increase beyond 10?

I look forward to updates on your TODO list. This is a great program, thanks for making it!

Edit: The next time I ran the program, log files were deleted as intended. Running again, newly created logs come back after delete. I thought it might have been because I cleared my temp directory, but that didn't recreate.
Another idea, when you click on an old log, it could display the loot from that session? Just an idea, not trying to make work for you :)

Last edited:
awesome tool!!! ... can it be used for healing as well would realy help !!

I was under the impression that hitting the 100 attacks/min breakpoint increased your damage, but not the ammo burn or decay? Hence why a MM is so good at dmg pec with reload.
I'm pretty sure reload after 100 doesn't influence DPP (or efficiency). It just scales your damage and costs (similar to how an enhancer does it).

I'm pretty sure reload after 100 doesn't influence DPP (or efficiency). It just scales your damage and costs (similar to how an enhancer does it).

• Attacks with items that exceed the server limit of 100 attacks per minute (i.e. through stacked buff effects) will now receive a damage increase proportional to what would have been achieved with the faster attack speed, while still being limited to 100 attacks per minute. This damage increase will result in increased ammunition and item deterioration proportional to the additional damage created.

Fenomenal tool, thx!
Please consider adding an option to counting shrapnel as 101%. This is since I always convert to ammo. In a long run when I convert many times NOT counting at 101% offsets return a bit. (For me the actual value of shrapnel IS 101%, I dont see it as MU)
nero

Updated to version 0.0.6:

Download Here: https://github.com/euloggeradmin/LootNanny/releases/tag/beta-0.0.6

Changes & Fixes:

• Added sights and scopes to the weapon configuration
  • Added some error handling, which you can find at %APPDATA%/Local/EULogger
  • Added twitch integrations and a few sample twitch commands to be built upon
  • Sweat no longer counts as a loot event
  • Skill and enhancer tables should now correctly clear between runs.
  • Removed unused mob selector dropdown

I also promise to work on an auto-updater soon

It looks pretty dope for early prototype. I'm also eager to test it. A suggestion I would make:
For melee users we often use taggers so if the program could have a hotkey place where you can input each of your weapons and set the hotkey you use for it. Then the program would be able to detect when you press that hotkey and change the cost per shot/slash in real time so you have accurate tracking. Not sure how it can track heal over time or damage over time stuff though.
This would be huge.
I tag with a buskin's rifle and then switch to melee.

Almost feels like playing again a bit just to test this software ! It seems like a great job ! Nice.

I Ran LootNanny 0.0.6, deleted a log, closed LootNanny. I Ran LootNanny 0.0.6 about an hour later and ALL logs are gone. Couldn't get a run to start, closed, reopened, got a run to start, old logs came back :oops:

Also, the text on Streamer Window goes beyond the window size now. So I changed
Code:
"style": "font-size: 12pt;"
to
Code:
"style": "font-size: 10pt;"

and restarted the program to take effect.

Last edited:
This would be huge.
I tag with a buskin's rifle and then switch to melee.

There is a "difficulty" in solving the problem with tracking taggers. The upside is that it´s quite an easy problem to solve when tagger damage interval does not interfere with main weapon damage interval. The way i´ve "solved" it in my application is to simply check if damage incurred is below that of main weapon min damage, if so conclude it´s tagger and modify results accordingly.

Very nice tool, will try it out for as long as I can take the fing shitty results it shows.
Might also be a good tool for people wanting to quit bc shitty returns🤮

Version 0.0.6:
Download Link: https://github.com/euloggeradmin/LootNanny/releases

Known Issues:
  • There seems to be a random case where a particular loot row won't be tracked - accurate otherwise. Also looking into it.
  • Windows 7 users may need to use the p3_7_1 executable due to issues running python3.9 on windows 7
  • Windows 11 is currently unsupported
Link seems to be broken

Edit: Seems like it might be an issue with Github at the time of posting.

Back