Loot Tracker Tool

if you add in collumn "extra spend" it doesnt correct the % return. so that makes it in accurate.

GitHub is experiencing problems right now.

if you add in collumn "extra spend" it doesnt correct the % return. so that makes it in accurate.
This would be nice if added to total. Also if possible, a way of saving maybe a couple different setups. For example, i use ranked Scorpion and a106 on my daily hunts but during big mobs/bosses i use my biggest CDF+amp. If this would be possible to maybe even add a quick button to streamer UI or similar. Same with tagging etc even though that's just one shot in the long run messes up spent cost.
Thanks for this tool, love it a lot after 3 days of using it.

Hi, just wanted to let you know that when I open the classified boxes, with the tool running, in version 0.0.5, it counted towards my return. Havnt checked in the next version though

Hi, just wanted to let you know that when I open the classified boxes, with the tool running, in version 0.0.5, it counted towards my return. Havnt checked in the next version though
It does not on the later version

Help?
index.php

I can't figure out how to do a picture , I uploaded it to the image gallery and not sure how to put it here now

It ran the first time I started it to take a look at it , then got on game and tried again , and this is all I get , I have restarted , done a CCcleaner , redownloaded several versions , all of them do this to me :(

Could you take a look in your %appdata%/Local/EULogger/ directory and see if there's any crash reports you can dm me?

{
"accuracy_enhancers": 0,
"amp": null,
"damage_enhancers": 0,
"location": "",
"name": "",
"scope": null,
"sight_1": null,
"sight_2": null,
"streamer_layout": {
"layout": [
[
[
"{}%",
"PERCENTAGE_RETURN",
"font-size: 20pt;"
]
],
[
[
"Total Loots: {}",
"TOTAL_LOOTS"
],
[
"Total Spend: {} PED",
"TOTAL_SPEND"
],
[
"Total Return: {} PED",
"TOTAL_RETURN"
]
]
],
"style": "font-size: 12pt;"
},
"theme": "dark",
"twitch": {
"channel": "",
"commands_enabled": [
"info",
"toploots",
"allreturns",
"commands"
],
"prefix": "!",
"token": "",
"username": "LootNanny"
},
"weapon": null
}

LanParty MB
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 940 Processor 3.00 GHz
8.00 GB
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Windows 10 Home
Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

Radeon RX 580

Hey , I think I figured it out , deleted the %appdata%/Local/EULogger/ file folder , downloaded a fresh copy again and it went right to working HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY , thank you @Nanashana

I did have to drop back to 0.0.5 version for it to start reading the chat.log , other then that it works great !

Are you planning to create some sort of auction tracker on your website? Reading expiring auctions from the Client Loader seems important for incorporating markup into this tool, and it would be super cool if you posted the data you were already gathering as a Web page/API, like PEAuction, Entropia Life, and others used to do.

The tool stopped working, just had to relocate the chat log to restart the tracker. No clue why as I'm dumb as a bat but might help in some troubleshooting or whatevs. Against thanks for the tool. At a happy 96% after roughly 9.5k cycled😏

Last edited:
Had my computer crash a couple of times now with the app open and it corrupts the runs data file. The app won't open and will give an unhandled exception error. But by deleting the runs file from %appdata%/Local/EULogger/ and opening the software and reinputting the chat log location again it works perfectly fine.
Just lost the data and I can live with that as I think the tool is awesome and so simple to use.

can anyone help me with my above error?

My app data EU Logger folder is empty no file is in it...
I deleted the folder and re-ran program with same error. it won't load

Last edited:
Looks awesome! I will surely try it :D

So I tested out the Tool, it's pretty darn awesome! :)

Few things that might make it better:

1. File location save. Found it annoying to have to save location each time. maybe that is because I had to delete the "config.json" file each time to get program to work? Same problem above.

2. A few light horizontal lines on graphs. Particularly at the 100% returns threshold. (User error, ability exists)

3. A single screen that has all the info on "Loot" tab and "combat tab" find myself tabbing between them both too much.

4. Ability to delete runs. (Make more clear, long bar for a button function is easily missed.)

5. Ability to add armor decay and other tool decay to a run manually, since there is no way to track armor decay to my knowledge.

6. Set up saving. Found myself entering all the info over and over again for different set ups I used for different hunting styles. Example, hunting Warlocks I used one set up, hunting small Merps for daily I used another set up. Maybe even move to a separate tab all the set up info, like gun, attachments, etc.?

7. The Cost to kill vs Returns pattern is kinda confusing and not much use as it stands now. Maybe have the upward ticks progressively greater? Maybe horizontal lines at 50 ped mark to help see globals? Not too sure.

8. Maybe coordinate with for skills info, the skill window is not much use and can be improved.

9. The start and stop run function is clunky. When I click end run it doesn't give the time the run was ended. Maybe with ability to delete runs this will be insignificant?

10. some instructions on how to enter damage enhancers? I did it like this, but not even sure if that worked. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10" or do I just need to enter 10 and it will use 10 slots? wasn't clear. maybe 10 buttons?

11. Give function to when you highlight a run it gives the historic info for that run in analysis tab, etc?

12. I run into two errors, both of which I had to tell my virus programs to stop. Please see below screenshots.
12a. My screenshots are not saving, maybe related to this error?

index.php
index.php

13. Maybe put the date in the file name on screenshots?

Hope all this input helps make your program a lot better! It already is an amazing tool and thanks for all your work!!!!

Last edited:
i think that if some chat file grows too much it is altered by savechat of MA, it happened to me also with the other tool that could nto find it anymore.
i did not check the naming of secondary chat log

So I tested out the Tool, it's pretty darn awesome! :)

Few things that might make it better:

1. File location save. Found it annoying to have to save location each time. maybe that is because I had to delete the "config.json" file each time to get program to work? Same problem above.

2. A few light horizontal lines on graphs. Particularly at the 100% returns threshold.

3. A single screen that has all the info on "Loot" tab and "combat tab" find myself tabbing between them both too much.

4. Ability to delete runs.

5. Ability to add armor decay and other tool decay to a run manually, since there is no way to track armor decay to my knowledge.

6. Set up saving. Found myself entering all the info over and over again for different set ups I used for different hunting styles. Example, hunting Warlocks I used one set up, hunting small Merps for daily I used another set up. Maybe even move to a separate tab all the set up info, like gun, attachments, etc.?

7. The Cost to kill vs Returns pattern is kinda confusing and not much use as it stands now. Maybe have the upward ticks progressively greater? Maybe horizontal lines at 50 ped mark to help see globals? Not too sure.

8. Maybe coordinate with for skills info, the skill window is not much use and can be improved.

9. The start and stop run function is clunky. When I click end run it doesn't give the time the run was ended. Maybe with ability to delete runs this will be insignificant?

10. some instructions on how to enter damage enhancers? I did it like this, but not even sure if that worked. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10" or do I just need to enter 10 and it will use 10 slots? wasn't clear.

11. Give function to when you highlight a run it gives the historic info for that run in analysis tab, etc?

12. I run into two errors, both of with I had to tell my virus programs to stop. Please see below screenshots.
12a. My screenshots are not saving, maybe related to this error?

index.php
index.php

Hope all this input helps make your program a lot better! It already is an amazing tool and thanks for all your work!!!!
For #4, you can delete runs, just click on the run then delete run will pop up.
For #7 you can zoom in and out of the graphs and pan them in either direction also.
The rest I like.

Click on the run you want to delete and a dialog will appear below to delete.

To Note: Screenshot on Global doesn't work?
This didn't work for me. No clue why.

Back