Loot Tracker Tool

Is it possible to make "pre-sets" of weapons so that i dont have to change everything all the time.
Love the tracker!!!

Update on mine ,,, after runnin 0.0.5 , I downloaded 0.0.6 and tried running it and it did start logging correctly :)

Trying it out atm but seems like combat tab not recording... so total spend stuck at 0

Trying it out atm but seems like combat tab not recording... so total spend stuck at 0
Try relocating the chatlog, i had similar problems. Restart and relocate the chat and it should work

I missed the "show action text in system chat"
now it seem to work

It stopped working for me today. Can't "start new run" when I click it nothing happens and it auto start it if you launch the app again. But it doesn't track anymore.

Using other guns than the one choosed in program will give wrong numbers right?

It stopped working for me today. Can't "start new run" when I click it nothing happens and it auto start it if you launch the app again. But it doesn't track anymore.
if windows10 try deleting (or renaming, etc.) C:\Users\*YourUserName*\AppData\Local\EULogger\runs.json

Using other guns than the one choosed in program will give wrong numbers right?
you are right, your cost numbers would be incorrect which would make your spent and return % incorrect

Last edited:
Could you somehow make this work for melee users with taggers?

I use a very low dmg tagger so it would be possible to know when I use the tagger just by checking the damage (below 10).

Could you somehow make this work for melee users with taggers?

I use a very low dmg tagger so it would be possible to know when I use the tagger just by checking the damage (below 10).
That I valves a lot harder coding... I'm sure it could be done but you would have to set your tagger and main weapons on preset keys and even then the game lag would make it mess up sometimes... But I totally agree this is needed! And finishers!

I would think that if you wanted to assign any damage less than X as preset weapon #2, then that would not be overly complicated to code or require any keys to toggle back and forth. However, in this scenario, if your tagger weapon shot was evaded, missed, or dodged, it would be recorded and assigned to the main weapon.

Cant manage to save the screenshots to other directory than the one presented...
possible to add "browse" ? :)

Last edited:
I did this:
if windows10 try deleting (or renaming, etc.) C:\Users\*YourUserName*\AppData\Local\EULogger\runs.json
and first thing that fixed it to get it running!! Thanks

Reactions: jak
here is my first run: 77 Miner Bots. Even with a 50 ped global I ended up at 91%. I really was surprised, I'm satisfied with that return. However before that global I was near 55-60% and even with it I wasn't up to 90%

I would think that if you wanted to assign any damage less than X as preset weapon #2, then that would not be overly complicated to code or require any keys to toggle back and forth. However, in this scenario, if your tagger weapon shot was evaded, missed, or dodged, it would be recorded and assigned to the main weapon.
There are workarounds for these issues as well, some more reliable than others. One example would be to "assume" first interaction(or every interaction until a hit is actually registered) after a loot, if evaded, missed or dodged is tagger weapon, and as such "force" users to tag every mob. This is a convenience tool, and as such it does not need to make the users life perfect, just easier. It could still potentially fail on mobs where registering a hit does not properly pull the mob and the next hit is evaded, dodged or missed. At some point though, you just have to accept that we can not work around the limitations of the logging system entirely and just say "this happens rarely enough to not have a significant statistical relevance in the long term". You just have to find where that limit is

Another workaround would be to do nothing, and in turn force users (if they want accurate automatic cost tracking) to use a tagger with the same cost as their main weapon.

Happened to run into the same issue. It's caused by the config file having the location of the Entropia Chat log location corrupted any time you change your config it seems. You need to change this line in the config from:
"location": "******/*******/***/*********/******",

To this (or whatever the location is):
"location": "C:/Users/YourName/Documents/Entropia Universe/chat.log",

I copied my runs.json to another folder. Deleted the C:\Users\*YourUserName*\AppData\Local\EULogger\ folder, re-ran the program and entered the config data, changed to the loot tab in the app and while it was open created a copy of the config for replacement again if need be. I then closed the program, copied my old runs.json back, fired up the app and it's working again.

I've known of this but admitting haven't used it a ton. Just didn't know if there was a way to marry the two programs and have a live skill tracker with values.

I’m sure there is…. But let’s let nana get this tool working a bit better before we think about skills? :p

So...i think we all can agree that we love what Nana has done so far and that he/she/they/them needs to make more adjustments....so stop having a life, fix my suggestion first and after that...i'll give you a cookie. *hugz*

Is it possible to make "pre-sets" of weapons so that i dont have to change everything all the time.

Hey im using it for a 1-2 weeks and it works great for most weapons but when im using a corrosive attack chip the missed attacks wont be counted and it shows me a dpp of 3,1-3,2 becous of that.
otherwise a great tool i dont know how i managed to life without it til now :)

The last two days I haven't fallen below 104% tt, I feel like a cheater.
With this tool the game is much easier.
Thanks you, its awesome tool!

:money: :money: :money:

loot-graph.jpg

I love your tool! (no pun intended...) :cool:

One questions... what is the "extra spend" column for on the "loot table" tab for? Mine is not populating.

Back