Lootable Calypso Land Deeds Information

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
As announced in the press release made earlier today, $100,000 worth of Calypso Land Deeds will be added to Planet Calypso loots starting on May 16th, and distributed throughout the rest of 2012.

Each of the 1000 deeds is paired with a unique numbered token item that will trigger a discovery global chat message when looted. To redeem a discovered token for a Calypso Land Deed, place the token in your avatar’s storage and submit a support case on the Planet Calypso official website and !request that the token be exchanged.

Deeds will be distributed as follows:

• Hunting loots - 400 deeds, available starting on May 16.
  • Mining loots - 200 deeds, available starting on May 21.
  • Crafting loots - 240 deeds, available after June 5th.
  • Event prizes - 160 deeds, distributed during special events throughout 2012.

For hunting, each and every creature and robot type found on Planet Calypso (including Crystal Palace and F.O.M.A) has been assigned one or more of the special numbered Calypso Land Deed tokens, giving participants of all skill levels the chance to loot a Calypso Land Deed.

The CLD tokens allocated to mining can be discovered while mining anywhere on Eudoria, Amethera or F.O.M.A, and will become available starting on May 21.

The CLD tokens allocated to crafting will become available after June 5.

Originally Posted Here

Sods law. They make the announcement just after I've landed on Arkadia :laugh:

Even puny mob? Really? Then I will start to gather my team for a PA puny massacre :laugh:

Even puny mob? Really? Then I will start to gather my team for a PA puny massacre :laugh:

That might not be it...

number of different mobs on Calyspo is ~120. So one to few CLDs will drop from each kind not from each mautrity. And puny is a maturity from a kind = not necesarily will drop CLD ;). Althogh I might be wrong here.

Falagor
:bandit:

Wow! As a hunter, this has to be one of the best/coolest events i have seen yet! :cool:
Lets hope for a nice organic drop/discovery rate and not nothing nothing,(flips a switch) then a bunch at once, then nothing nothing.

GL everyone this is going to be a lot of fun :yay:

what can i say?
perfect?
this nicely structured and well presented and clear :)

Wow! As a hunter, this has to be one of the best/coolest events i have seen yet! :cool:
Lets hope for a nice organic drop/discovery rate and not nothing nothing,(flips a switch) then a bunch at once, then nothing nothing.

GL everyone this is going to be a lot of fun :yay:

Let me edit that... as a MINER. Thank god we finally get to participate in an event.

• Hunting loots - 400 deeds, available starting on May 16.
  • Mining loots - 200 deeds, available starting on May 21.
  • Crafting loots - 240 deeds, available after June 5th.

I wonder if this can be used as an indicator of how playerbase activity is split :)

i like the idea.
More ppl will play during this event.
But this means lower revenue for the land deed holders (1/60 less of normal which is not much)
too bad MA has 50% of the shares and we have nothing to say against it :)

But this means lower revenue for the land deed holders (1/60 less of normal which is not much)

What? It doesn't change the CLD revenue, those are part of the original 60k and the revenue of those has been going to MA all the time since they have been the owners :)

i like the idea.
More ppl will play during this event.
too bad MA has 50% of the shares and we have nothing to say against it :)

ehm no, this has no relation to revenue for land deeds. Well theoretically it will be higher because of higher activity.

Who's going to create a thread for tracking how many deeds were looted and which mobs already gave them? :)

ohh thought they decided to put 1k deeds on top of the 60k.
This means MA doesnt have 50% anymore and the players can get more of the revenue :)

Just another one of those, hunt till you drop and they never will.
Or one person will get 10.

And they prolly wont drop until right before 2012 ends to keep activity high.

They should make a thing, if you won another event prize within X time you cannot recieve another event drop.

ehm no, this has no relation to revenue for land deeds. Well theoretically it will be higher because of higher activity.

during the event it will be higher. But I thought that we would get 61k deeds which means more sharing :)) (In long term we would get less)
But it seems MA is giving up 1k deeds from their own. If so its very nice.

But it seems MA is giving up 1k deeds from their own. If so its very nice.

The Calypso team announced earlier that they aquired 1000 of the original 60000 deeds to use for events and loot :)

Just another one of those, hunt till you drop and they never will.
Or one person will get 10.

And they prolly wont drop until right before 2012 ends to keep activity high.

They should make a thing, if you won another event prize within X time you cannot recieve another event drop.

you get the chance to get an additional cld by just hunting your regular mobs,they give it extra in loot,
and yet still people find something to complain about

i dont understand how any1 cannot like this great move of ma

you get the chance to get an additional cld by just hunting your regular mobs,they give it extra in loot,
and yet still people find something to complain about

i dont understand how any1 cannot like this great move of ma

Cuz they screwed my drones over so my regular hunting consists of not hunting.( most drones/ argo hunters i know, no longer hunt because of the change)
And i only craft when i have the mats. And mine here and there.

Basically it further punishes people that only hunted ore dropping mobs. And rewards the hunter that never were effected.
Crafters and miners just get another chance at a random gain.

That might not be it...

number of different mobs on Calyspo is ~120. So one to few CLDs will drop from each kind not from each mautrity. And puny is a maturity from a kind = not necesarily will drop CLD ;). Althogh I might be wrong here.

Falagor
:bandit:
But...deeds have no TT, and loot is determined based on TT value.

Cuz they screwed my drones over so my regular hunting consists of not hunting.( most drones/ argo hunters i know, no longer hunt because of the change)
And i only craft when i have the mats. And mine here and there.

Basically it further punishes people that only hunted ore dropping mobs. And rewards the hunter that never were effected.
Crafters and miners just get another chance at a random gain.

dennis..in the 8 years ive been ingame there have been numerous changes to the system that forced me to completely change the way i play or hunt other mobs then i was used to,
each time i had some system of making steady profits something changed in an vu and i had to find something different

if you cannot adapt to a minor change of drones/argos not looting any minerals anymore youd better sell out cause in the future there will be a lot more drastical changes

dennis..in the 8 years ive been ingame there have been numerous changes to the system that forced me to completely change the way i play or hunt other mobs then i was used to,
each time i had some system of making steady profits something changed in an vu and i had to find something different

if you cannot adapt to a minor change of drones/argos not looting any minerals anymore youd better sell out cause in the future there will be a lot more drastical changes

I made a long reply but will only keep part of it.

For ou to tell me i should chip out is why no body wants to stay, you tell them u adapted and dealt with it, i do not care what you did.

Players should not recommend another to leave, period.

For ou to tell me i should chip out is why no body wants to stay, you tell them u adapted and dealt with it, i do not care what you did.

You're willing to complain about the game but react offensively when fluske was simply telling you his own experience that relates to you.

He gave you his insight and told you your only solution. Sorry if it is hard on your ears.

+rep for a well placed comment.. Improvice, adapt and overcome!

If I could I would +rep MA as well! Very nice event, and a very clear and informative post to launch it.. I'm looking forward to see them start dropping.

Good luck to all you fellow Entropians! I'll race all the hunters out there for the first drop from a mob, and if not the first, the second, or even the very last one to drop... :cool:

Regards
Sim

Nice event! and +rep for fluske

dennis,i was trying to help you,but i reckon its wasted :)

You know this for a fact?
I know for a fact that TT out is based on TT in, but no, I'm not 100% sure punies will drop deeds.

I know for a fact that TT out is based on TT in, but no, I'm not 100% sure punies will drop deeds.

No what I meant is, for example a daikiba puny has the chance of HoFfing. We all also have a chance of winning the lottery. Its still a 'chance'.

You're basing on the assumption there are allocation of token for each mob type. If we were to say every time you kill a puny is a 0.0001% chance on the overall allocated hunting deeds, then that changes the way we view it.

Back