Suggestion: Looted parts for UL gear

ProActive Mango

Stalker
How about the game offers parts for unlimted gears in hunting,mining and blueprint drops that can be assembled in the crafting machine with dropped hunting, mining loot?

This will create a demand for everything in the game to be able to make unlimted gears or upgrades.

You mean like if there was a way to get various materials from hunting and mining and then use some kind of machine to... oh.. i dunno... craft some UL armor.

Great idea

There could also be a crystal like palace somewhere, that drops alien parts that can be used to craft attachments for armors, and maybe even some rare part that can be used to upgrade said parts?

That'd be awesome!

Tokens... parts for unlimited gear haha

You mean like if there was a way to get various materials from hunting and mining and then use some kind of machine to... oh.. i dunno... craft some UL armor.

Great idea
I was thinking more of some token reward and periodic events to get ULs you want

Either this, that you actually loot stuff and that you need materials from the game.... or we can have it like we have it today and just loot a token and go to the vending machine and dont use anything that the game has to offer in said proffesions....

Remove instances and let all mobs around the planet have a chance of dropping parts...
Im just trying to promote the actual game and how it was meant from the start, that you use materials from the game.......

Many things are fundamentally wrong, such as Bonus swirfs, which you buy for double the price, but once you get them, the game is quick to pick them up.
Im just amazed to watch the channel.
Gonzo and Bonzo buying swirf of 100 ped... at cost 200... but that make the Bonzo happy to be announced in the game!
Show us your biggest Bonzo!!
I mean, with UE5 they might replace the jester BP with some adequate one.

Back