Lorfat Augmented Hunting Service!! @Land Owners

Lorfat

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Fatacuida Lorfat Lorfat
Dear Land Owner,

I want to offer you 3250 PED/month min (guaranteed)!!

Here’s how:
I alone can bring you abt 20 ped/hr for each 1% of hunting taxes that you currently charge in your LA.
Assuming a LA tax of 3.9%, I will guarantee you LA income taxes equivalent to 6500 PED/Month, min!! (if I hunt there 2-3hr per day - I can do more if you want)

Service Price:
If you hire me to hunt in your land, I will charge 50% of those additional income taxes that are generated by me alone.
This can provide you with an additional net profit equivalent to at least 3250 PED/month!!

Service Terms:
- Your Land must have a reasonable spawn of creatures with a minimum of 2000 HP
- Service duration: 10hr min! We can also set the service duration based on the additional taxes that you target to receive!
- Service Fee: I will charge 50% of taxes generated by me (as mentioned above)
- Payment due date: You can pay me the day after my last run (giving you enough time to check your real LA income tax growth!)

Let me know if you are interested in this hunting service of mine. PM here or in game!
(in the meantime, I will be hunting out in the wild)

Live stream can be made available at: [U]http://www.twitch.tv/lorfat[/U]

Thanks!

- - - - -
FAQ

- Q: As a Land Owner, why should I order Lorfat’s Augmented Hunting Services?
- A: To promote your Land Area, to increase your revenue in game and to improve your ROI.

- Q: Isn’t this service too expensive?
- A: No!! This service is very cheap! You can get at least an additional revenue equivalent to 3250 PED/month without any additional effort or investment. You would need to invest over 300.000 ped in CLD to get a similar passive income. Think about it! :D

- Q: As a Land Owner, how can I be sure that You have generated that additional revenue, and certify its value?
- A: I can add you in Team whenever I go hunt in your Land so that you see my loot TT value live, or I can also live stream it and keep the video records of it for your later analysis/confirmation, from the comfort of your living room!
- - - - -

Last edited:
I will use this post to keep track of the LA taxes I generated to LA Owners.

January 2016 (started only on Jan 25th)
Generated revenue to Land Owners: 1197 PED (LA Taxes)
Average revenue per Hour: 46.94 PED

February 2016
Generated revenue to Land Owners: 5587 PED (LA Taxes)
Average revenue per Hour: 44.32 PED

Last edited:
good evening

Dear Land Owner,

Service Price:
If you hire me to hunt in your land, I will charge 50% of those additional income taxes that are generated by me alone.
This can provide you with an additional net profit equivalent to at least 3250 PED/month!!

- - - - -

How exactly will this be calculated? Do you track your total run and then present the total return, then * taxed amount (LA tax) /2? If so, how does the LA owner verify your numbers? If not, how else would you do it?

Example:

TOTAL RETURN = 5,000ped ((I would assume LA tax at 3.9% would calculate a total return of 5195 (5,000*1.039))

195ped/2 = your share and LA owner share? This is the picture that comes to mind, correct me if I'm wrong.

How exactly will this be calculated? Do you track your total run and then present the total return, then * taxed amount (LA tax) /2? If so, how does the LA owner verify your numbers? If not, how else would you do it?

Example:

TOTAL RETURN = 5,000ped ((I would assume LA tax at 3.9% would calculate a total return of 5195 (5,000*1.039))

195ped/2 = your share and LA owner share? This is the picture that comes to mind, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for asking! As mentioned in the initial post’s FAQ section, to track my loot return TT, the Land Owner will have at least two options:

a) the land owner can be in a Team with me while I hunt there
This way, he will be able to see the total loot as it comes and even check his chat.log to re-confirm values. I believe that Entropia Tracker can also help here with their team-hunting tool, which makes it easier to see/calculate total tt loot of a team (I never tried this one though).

b) I will live-stream my full runs so that the LA owner can watch
LA owners will see (live) the loot that is coming out. I will also show all my loot return tt value at the end of each run (at the trade terminal). The video records will remain available for the LA owner to check and recheck at later stage.

As for the Service Fee formula: (Total Loot * LA Tax) / 2
The principle is as you indicated, and I will calculate it the way you mentioned in your example:
Total loot 5000 *1.039 = 195.
195ped/2 = 97.5 will be my Fee

However, and just for the record, that is not the right formula. I will only use it to make things simple!

The right formula would be slightly different because the loot that the hunters receive is already after LA taxes have been deducted.
If I use your example, the right formula should actually be:
Total loot 5000 / (1 - 3.9%) = 203.
203ped/2 = 101 ped

Here’s the breakdown :
Total LA revenue: 5203 ped
La taxes at 3.9%: -203 ped (received by LA owner)
Total loot: 5000 ped (received by the hunter)
So, my service fee should actually be: 203 / 2 = 101 ped

but because I am a very nice guy :D I will only charge 97.5 ped

I will be testing out 4 Land Areas over this weekend (2 on Caly and 2 on Ark)!
I would like to thank all the interest and positive feedback received thus far! :cool:

This is actually an interesting test for loot + LA fees.

Will be following, purely out of morbid curiosity.

Rgds

Ace

I'm fully booked until end of February now! :yay: but accepting already new orders for March! :cool:
I will post some stats at the end of the month, mainly focused on generated tax per hour!

So.. I started my hunting service activity on January 25th, 2016, and here's some stats for Land Owners to think about:

January 2016 (only 7 days as I started on Jan 25th)
Hunting Service Duration: 24h53m (including pauses for chat, etc..)
Generated revenue to Land Owners: 1197.53 PED (LA Taxes)
Generated revenue to Land Owners per each 1% of their LA Tax rate: 12 PED/Hour avg

I will be updating this thread at the end of each month, and keeping a summary on post #2 of this thread!

Last edited:
I support this thread! :)

February 2016
Generated revenue to Land Owners: 5587 PED (LA Taxes)
Average revenue per Hour: 44.32 PED

I will be updating this thread at the end of each month, and keeping a summary on post #2 of this thread!

Back