Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward (new)

Any information about the time the event starts tomorrow?

I'm going to do some advertising throughout the day to make sure ppl know about the next round :yup:

Last edited:
Any information about the time the event starts tomorrow?

I'm going to do some advertising throughout the day to make sure, ppl know about the next round :yup:

yeah been busy but I'll get it done! no place yet but I'll find some! =)

also just recieved an 800ped donation from Viper!! so this event will live on =)

yeah been busy but I'll get it done! no place yet but I'll find some! =)

also just recieved an 800ped donation from Viper!! so this event will live on =)

awesome bloke, deal done, enjoy folks :)

I know he will put it to good use and I am more than happy to donate as funds allow again in the future!

You're planning to start this early afternoon, late afternoon or in the evening (MA time) tomorrow?

:yay::yay:

in the evening 16MA time ish I'd say

Damn, this apron is very becoming to you :eyecrazy:

You do like reds and pinks ingame and irl, don't you? ... hey, wait a sec :laugh:

Oi! I'm the right guy:laugh:

I'm such a spammer:ahh:

anyway all prizes from last event handed out GZ to all winners!

and new event area added! love the area on this one =) should be nice environment and easy going. It's the new oil rig! but don't worry it produces too little oil to attract pkers and it's currently not even working

read that it stared 16 MA ish. does that mean u place the ticket then? or is it possible to find it now?

read that it stared 16 MA ish. does that mean u place the ticket then? or is it possible to find it now?

In case you're trying to catch me in the act gl I'll have tp'd in and out b4 any1 sees me:laugh:

I will post here and say that "ticket is officially lost" searching b4 then probably wouldn't pay of and in cases when I have to hide it in advance it wouldn't be too fair for the others to go out searching b4 i say it's time =)

i weren't planing on searching before you let us go ^^. i just asked because i wondered if there was any way someone would "cheat" doing it :)

I'm such a spammer:ahh:

anyway all prizes from last event handed out GZ to all winners!

and new event area added! love the area on this one =) should be nice environment and easy going. It's the new oil rig! but don't worry it produces too little oil to attract pkers and it's currently not even working

Just to let you know, the new Oil Rig works almost all day now(maybe it skips a few hours now and then) and from time-to-time ubers(ck Coat Killers) come to the rig and stay there for hours even if the rig is not working.

Just to let you know, the new Oil Rig works almost all day now(maybe it skips a few hours now and then) and from time-to-time ubers(ck Coat Killers) come to the rig and stay there for hours even if the rig is not working.

sounds like it's time for me to buy a good pk weapon then ;)

acctually havn't seen anyone pking people but if this becomes a problem that's easily taken care of

Belated Happy Birthday johan, all my best :)

oooo brb UPS is here yay !!

woohoo my new joystick is here !!
ill still find time to hunt for the ticket I hope haha gl to everyone!:dunce::laugh:

awesome bloke, deal done, enjoy folks :)

I know he will put it to good use and I am more than happy to donate as funds allow again in the future!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: This is the biggest donation i have ever seen !!!!

Guys, if you wont +rep Viperstrike I dare you ! I double dare you ! :laugh:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: This is the biggest donation i have ever seen !!!!

Guys, if you wont +rep Viperstrike I dare you ! I double dare you ! :laugh:

Thanks Suzuki,

All good though, wasn't in it for the rep or anything other than to see you guys carry on with a great event.

Have a good time all with this event :)

Good luck on finding the lost ticket!

Cheers,
Viper

I try to give accurate times but gotta go so I'll get it started allready!

ticket is officially lost!

Gulp, pvp area!! scarey place for me haha, but love how bright that lil ticket looks on a dark background

Sawa few people,I thinkthey were looking too :)
[
anyways here is your lil Ticketjohan yay! A big sorry to all other searchers :) good luck:yay

bigthanks to the sponsor Alaina Bonnie Scotia as well, and Boo Boo Riddlerfor the unfoundmystery item!

Last edited:
wow nice find shy. grats

I'll be hunting for that mystery item soon as i can !

gz for finding it so fast. :yay:

damn, weekend fun already over and i haven´t even started searching:(

Biiiiiig grats to Shy! I'm glad to see that PKers weren't a problem.:cool:

gz for finding it so fast. :yay:

damn, weekend fun already over and i haven´t even started searching:(

once again, same here, i just came back home and its already over, so i guess Hideo we are both under some cursed cloud which is also damned and the luck which comes from the sun cant reach us through the cloud :mad: :wise: :laugh:

BTW, gz to a winner ! :yay: this finding was also the fast one :yup: so i guess it cant be just a simple luck, it must be a natural born ticket hunter skills :laugh:

Also i think i dont have a tp near that place, so i wanna know if i can go there safely without risk being looted, cuz as i undersand the secret item is still there, and its my job to rescue it ! I can not let it lie alone in such a spooky wasteland !!!

Ahh, and Johan, for the Suzukis and Hideo sake, please do not start the event so early next weekend :cry:

There is only one mystery item or many? :rolleyes:

once again, same here, i just came back home and its already over, so i guess Hideo we are both under some cursed cloud which is also damned and the luck which comes from the sun cant reach us through the cloud :mad: :wise: :laugh:

BTW, gz to a winner ! :yay: this finding was also the fast one :yup: so i guess it cant be just a simple luck, it must be a natural born ticket hunter skills :laugh:

Also i think i dont have a tp near that place, so i wanna know if i can go there safely without risk being looted, cuz as i undersand the secret item is still there, and its my job to rescue it ! I can not let it lie alone in such a spooky wasteland !!!

Ahh, and Johan, for the Suzukis and Hideo sake, please do not start the event so early next weekend :cry:

Have no fear Master Suzuki. New TP at Camp Icarus...basically east of Port Atlantis. The oil field is more or less NE of Icarus. The only lootable PVP ares are the toxic ones...so your safe to go hunt/ explore there.:) Should be able to hitch a ride from PA Mall...if not a short run east will get you there in no time:wtg:

thx for info :) btw, so the item was found as well, right?

and also thanks to johan, the view once again is amazing !

Back