Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Latest News

Michael Ketch Arcanum has just lost a ticket in the event area too

heres the message

"Hi,

I've hidden a 3rd ticket in the event area. The ticket has my name on it "Michael Ketch Arcanum". It is good for 2 CB5 (L) and 10 Weapon Accuracy Enhancer Is. "

thats 3 tickets to find now guys :)

are there still tickets to be found?

are there still tickets to be found?

Yes - 3 of them at the moment, and when they are found it will be posted here - so no news is good news :)

for flipping f'sake, third time I fall in a hole :duh:

Too bad I can't participate due to my slow second pc. I like that area :)

Too bad I can't participate due to my slow second pc. I like that area :)

A long time I didn't like that area; but after searching it I can confirm that I tend to dislike it more and more :D

Actually the best thing MA could do is build an event zone in it because it would be one hell of a map to hold PK events. Especially with all the bridges and elevation differences.

WOHOI found it! I think its the Main Event Ticket so thats the 100peds found :D. Also found it remarkably quick :eek: to my own shock in 53mins :eyecrazy::laugh::wtg::yay:. Here is the prove btw, pressing T & heading back to the TP, see you at akmuul ;).

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
WOHO! I found it! :D. I think its the Main Event Ticket so thats the 100peds found :D. Also found it remarkably quick :eek: to my own shock in 53mins :eyecrazy::laugh::wtg::yay:. Here is the prove btw ;).

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gratz mate - thats the main one so 100 ped to you - i will be at akmuul in 15 mins if you wanna meet

2 to go

Ah, Athena Spaceport, my old nemesis... we meet again :cowboy:

Gave a nice +rep to Bogger for sponsoring the event. CHECK i/
I'am @ Akmuul now waiting for you to show up Hugh. CHECK i/

Good luck to the rest of you guys out there, still 2 tickets somewhere, :)

Best Wishes; Mark

PS: I have now seen Hugh :), looking for the booby prize now :p. I also can't believe I set a new Ticket record at 53mins. Wish I hadnt logged in at swamp camp lol would of been a bit faster but oh well. Off I go again..

Last edited:
Still 2 more tickets to find :)

wow, good to see the event still running.

i m guessing the rule is still unchange eh? the winner can carry on winning in future events?

wow, good to see the event still running.

i m guessing the rule is still unchange eh? the winner can carry on winning in future events?

i cant stop an old winner picking up a ticket :)

but can u stop awarding the old winner?

i was asking because long time ago, when I join in those AHR noob event host thru their radio, they had event like this also, except finding a ticket, is to find a person in swamp camp or something, and usually last around an hour, with the person found a few times. whoever found them get awarded, and then the hidder goes hiding again. But the winner is still allow to go looking for hidder, except he wont get awarded this time round. (hide and seek in case u have no idea what i was talking about)

so just add to one of your rule, something like: "previous winner can still participate in this event, but will not be awards. And if found, do not post the location" or something like this.
You cant stop them from picking it up, but u cant stop awarding the same person over and over.

this will give a chance to other newbies, (yes newbies, or at least so other players)

but can u stop awarding the old winner?

i was asking because long time ago, when I join in those AHR noob event host thru their radio, they had event like this also, except finding a ticket, is to find a person in swamp camp or something, and usually last around an hour, with the person found a few times. whoever found them get awarded, and then the hidder goes hiding again. But the winner is still allow to go looking for hidder, except he wont get awarded this time round. (hide and seek in case u have no idea what i was talking about)

so just add to one of your rule, something like: "previous winner can still participate in this event, but will not be awards. And if found, do not post the location" or something like this.
You cant stop them from picking it up, but u cant stop awarding the same person over and over.

this will give a chance to other newbies, (yes newbies, or at least so other players)

I have been over this so many times....... everyone has the same chance of finding the ticket and if somebody wants to spend time searching then they will be rewarded if they find it.

Imagine the scenario where somebody finds it and because they know they wont get rewarded.. what if they decide not to hand it over? no more events?

I have been over this so many times....... everyone has the same chance of finding the ticket and if somebody wants to spend time searching then they will be rewarded if they find it.

Imagine the scenario where somebody finds it and because they know they wont get rewarded.. what if they decide not to hand it over? no more events?

if they dont get rewarded, they probably wont bother go looking for them. And since they already won this event once, do they not feel "guilty" for winning again and again in a "n00b's corner event"?

and that very evil of them if they found the ticket and not hand it over, u can be sure it will be those old winner if they find it and not hand it over.

they already won 100PED from this event, why should they go running around again, find the ticket and hide it so no one else can find it?

edit: and the old winner should be thankful for winning in a free event, and not hold a grudge against the event because he cant win again.

Run for 2 hrs around area and found nothing looks like lost ticket. Any clues? :)

Run for 2 hrs around area and found nothing looks like lost ticket. Any clues? :)

Yea I ran yesterday for about 1,5h and today for 1 and found nothing.Little tip would be great:yay:

a clue would make this a little easier :D
gz to Rufen, 53 mins :eek:

a clue would make this a little easier :D
gz to Rufen, 53 mins :eek:

Clue 1

My 2nd ticket is west of TP

I dont know where the other ticket is as Ketch placed it somewhere

good luck guys :)

Clue 1

My 2nd ticket is west of TP

I dont know where the other ticket is as Ketch placed it somewhere

good luck guys :)
I flipping knew it lol, I thought it might be on the opposite side I found mine :D. Oh well I guess I didnt look hard enough that time. If its still there when I look I will, thx Hugh.

The ticket I placed is somewhere South of the TP.....

Still another two tickets out there guys :)

Imho this is too difficult area.How much newbies are here in EU ? 3k or more? Everyone of them should search the ticket for free reward but....Yesterday I've seen only one or two ppl running arond.Today after 1h running I've seen noone.I don't want to whine about bcuse I know I should be thankful for events like these but I think they should be taking place in more or less flat area and not multi level cliffy area bcuse those tickets are really difficult to find.
Hug

Imho this is too difficult area. How much newbies are here in EU ? 3k or more? Everyone of them should search the ticket for free reward but....Yesterday I've seen only one or two ppl running arond. Today after 1h running I've seen noone. I don't want to whine about bcuse I know I should be thankful for events like these but I think they should be taking place in more or less flat area and not multi level cliffy area bcuse those tickets are really difficult to find.
Hug
I sort of agree but if its flat it wud be found in no time. So then there wud be more rounds a less peds as a reward, like 4 rounds and 25ped prize & Hugh will not do that. Plus like you said it is hard, it is challenging. Thats the point imo its not meant to be easy, but when you find the ticket you are more than well rewarded for your time, more than if you sweated & if you don't get the ticket you don't feel as bad because the person who found it, is the same as you with the same chance, plus you put some effort. When I was out there was not so many ppl, as I searched as soon as it was announced. I hate Athena, whenever Hugh puts the ticket there it wud really put me off, but for once I'm glad that I actually looked hard for it.

Hugh has expressed b4 that he wud put an advertisement ad for more ppl to see the event ingame as not all new players know about it due to it being publisied on EF. But really you should be spreading the word about it, but my guess is the more ppl look for it the faster it will be found and ur less likely to find it urself "self-interest" & tbh a lot of ppl just quit after a few minutes/hour because they think its easy & get a quick ped reward. They are sadly mistaken and so leave, or maybe they cant search for long hours like most of us who sweat daily. But if you look back in this thread some tickets took a few hours to find even if you started looking for it asap. I remember seth found a ticket which took him almost 4 hours to find after going through the area one inch at a time. The longest time it took to find the ticket almost took 1 week, I think when it was in an Atrox area.

So if you are someone new to this event, what you are seeing is actually normal. Ppl search for it at different times and because the area's are usually large you won't see them on your map all the time. If you feel more ppl shud join then why not make a small team and whoever finds it shares it with the rest of the team, just an idea. If you feel the area is to hard, then wait for the next event and Hugh to choose another area thats a little more flat as his done that a few times now, simple really. Really this area is annoying but its not as annoying as trying to find a ticket in an area full of atrox lol, I didnt even bother joining that one, how it was even picked up is beyond me :D. So I hope after reading this gives you some aspirations of what you can expect.

Thx for looong reply M Rufen Power:D. I was lil' nervous when I written previous post bcuse of unsuccesful search but after reading your post but I guess I start searching again and again:laugh:

Back