or should I do something useful? hehe

Noo! need to get home from work!

*curses about one hour time to get home!*

HIDE IT WELL! ;)

Event 29 now running

Large area - low mobs :)
See original post for details

good luck guys

Dont forget to +rep the sponsor this week guys ;)

Last edited:
<sarcastic>

Been looking for 5 mins , i give up

</sarcastic>

Good luck guys :). I don't think I will be participating any longer as a sponsor :p, it wouldn't be right in my eyes. Maybe I will team up with someone else to find it & give it to them, so much fun being a watcher :D.

Just got my coffe done and going to start searching. As I did not really have time last night.

who's still looking?

Derid still at it, prolly done 1/3rd of my searching.

Searched like an hour for it but couldnt find it, just many cute Mobsies :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did some mining and looking today....no luck finding the ticket yet but may try some more Sunday. I do really like this area :) Great spot.

Did some random walking, went swimming with a couple of young Trox, and watched some Itu stranded on a sandbank, impersonating a submarine... :laugh:

Actually, haven’t been hunting Mermoths in ages though I got some nice globals from them in the past. So, planning for a little outing later on Sunday, and will keep my eyes open... :cool:

Last edited:
I spent like 6 hours but I was droping probes too so it was not 100% searching. However, bewteen the troxes and the mermoths that aggro from far away it's hard to do methodic search. Maybe i'll try again later tonight. Gl to the searchers

A nice area indeed. While the mobs are threatening, they do not block whole sections of the map outright, and while the area is large, the revive is well-placed such that you don't feel like you're constantly "wasting" time running back to the ticket zone.

This event is difficult in the good way. :)

Still seaching, what a great area, so much vegetation and neat rock formations.

You meetthe nicest ppl on these hunts, always cheerful and wishing one another luck :) great community spirit:yay:

What a great place and nicely hidden Hugh :wtg::cool:

Upon noticing the details for this event this week, I took a trip to search for this ticket. Unfortunately, I've had no luck so far, but it's a very NICE challenge. Myrene Island has some nice scenic features to it that is quite eye pleasing as well. I've officially given up on this challenge, but I wish the best for whoever is to find this week's ticket. The prize will be well deserved as well as quite rewarding after such an extensive search.

Best of luck searchers!!! ;)

P.S. +Rep sent to Hugh! Thanks for all your continued support with this series of events.

Last edited:
Actually, haven’t been hunting Mermoths in ages though I got some nice globals from them in the past. So, planning for a little outing later on Sunday, and will keep my eyes open... :cool:

No ticket, but a nice 30 PED Mermoth Young to conclude the hunt und finish up in the positive column. :)

GL everyone...

Noone found it yet? guess ill give it another try when i woke up.

Still searching :) getting good at escaping atrox with a lil help from a tree ;)

Cmon guys/gals! Its a big Island to cover all by myself!!!

Im here since 7am MA time - Saw 4 or 5 ppl, all doing mining runs...

I think its a bit hard for competitors to find anything by this way...

Cmon guys/gals! Its a big Island to cover all by myself!!!

Im here since 7am MA time - Saw 4 or 5 ppl, all doing mining runs...

I think its a bit hard for competitors to find anything by this way...

i'd help ya but working :D

Everyone still looking??

Can I play yet? :cool:

Must be a hard one. :tongue2:

the servers were shut down yesterday so the item has vanished no?

Hi guys,

Last weeks ticket still not found yet so here's what I am gonna do.

I am away from home tomorrow so if the ticket hasn't been found by Friday at 18:00 MA time then the hunt continues,

I will be adding a nice little bonus prize of a new car to the finder.

I will be back home late Sunday evening to give out the prize and will be monitoring this thread on my phone while I am away.

Good Luck guys n gals :)

Back