Lost my VTOL?

Windzor

Provider
Calyphox Frost Durrango
I was flying up in the sky with my VTOL and the game crashed. When I logged back in, I was on the ground and my VTOL is gone. Not in my inventory or in storage. What happened to it? hehe

I hope it didnt come crashing to the ground when the game crashed, that would really suck.

Last edited:
maybe MA stole it like that one guy's apartment a while back XD. send a support case though if u can't find it.

If you logged back in immediately it should have crash landed and still be on the ground somewhere. After some number of minutes (forget how long, but 20-30ish?) it will automatically be returned to your storage. If you are logged out too long, it will also go to your storage. If it is on the ground and you just can't find it, you can use the "return spawned vehicles to storage" command in the action library to move it there faster as well. Any way you look at it, it will end up in the storage unit on the planet you are on eventually. Don't panic :)

Thank you very much Mack, that worked :yay: +rep

Some months ago i had my car bugged. I couldnt pick it up or recall it and it was not being sent to my storage while being offline. It just stood there for a week or so until a new vu came! Support was not really helpful on the issue :p

So, you're sure your vtol wasnt anyway near the place u logged in to? Cause maybe it´s still there .. just bugged ;)

Last edited:
I just TPed my way back to a storage facility, read Mack's post, went into the action library and recalled it, Its back in storage now :D

I just bought it yesterday, so I am still learning how to use it and the actions that can be used with it.

Some months ago i had my car bugged. I couldnt pick it up or recall it and it was not being sent to my storage while being offline. It just stood there for a week or so until a new vu came! Support was not really helpful on the issue :p

So, you're sure your vtol wasnt anyway near the place u logged in to? Cause maybe it´s still there .. just bugged ;)

Yup same thing happend tome.
Drove over a server line which made my car being unpickable, unrecallable, even when logging out car stayed there.
Whats interesting is, if i left my car at one place, when comming back after some time the cra wasnt in the sme place, but kinda driffted in one direction.
Eventualy I got tired of searching for my car each time i logged in so one day i drove it back to the server line where it first got stuck and it wa all ok again.

But if you get a sudden dc like you did, its most likely your vtol flew a few 100m forward in the direction you were going.

regards Maj

I had a similar problem, I got a disconnect, I logged back in and all seemed fine. When I tried to pick up the vehicle I had parked outside before the disconnect, it did nothing. I could fly around all over Amethera but could not pick up or store.

I was about to try dropping a different vehicle and I noticed in my inventory, that I now had a duplicate of the one on the ground. When I tried to place the one from inventory, the one on the ground disappeared.

Back