Lost Shrapnel from Converting in game

image zz

Guardian
ORIGINAL POST 11-28-2022
Ok so i want the players to be aware of this just in case this is occurring more, and im getting no response from MindArk , ive heard this has happened to a couple other players already so it needs immediate responses, feel free to chime in if your one of the players awaiting responses or possibly got one?
index.php

1-29-2023= UPDATE
Still unanswered- and they ignored it for 14 days so i got an email saying we were awaiting your response and nothing so we closed this......I was awaiting there response.......

index.php

I open a new case (the only option as they closed this one......TAKE A LOOK AT RESPONSE FROM SUPPOSEDLY SUPPORT ANSWER
index.php

UPDATE-1-2-2023
Still unanswered and still happening, mindark refusing to help and or even try to do anything about missing ped......

BEEN ALMOST 2 MONTHS

index.php

Last edited:
This occurred to me at least 3 times that day and the first time i didnt think much of it and that seriously could have cost me hundreds......i know the missing shrapnel from the RDI instance is at least 2k +, im assuming i lost it also because i was in the instance and didn't relog in there

Has happened to me a couple times since mayhem started. Freaked me out, but when I logged out and back in, it was back. Have you tried that?

Had this happen during a mayhem, they answered the case quite quickly with the response of the known problem of failed converts but no mention of lost peds. Started new case with old case number but nothing. Was about 250tt of shrap lost right there..

Checked the compensension in the ped flow center? just a thought

Wow this is bad! I convert alot of shrapnel in the instances and never (yet) has it failed to be converted to ammo.
Hope this goes fast and MA deliveres the peds.

free money grab from MA.

I had same issue, relog didnt help...i looked on website, opened and closed storage, etc. My support ticket still goes unsolved. Obviously I didnt convert as much shrap as others but to my game play it's a lot

I still have no response , and yes i tried reloggin. It had happened earlier int he day also and i relogged and it showed up but in rdi it did not after a relog

Hello.....Mindark??

This is still unsawered and it occurred again today in mayhem to me converting a 7000ped stack i was unable to kill the mob and i was scared to leave the instance as last time i was in an instance and it never came back.....
Mindark is just ignoring my case and not responding,
I have even submitted 2 more cases for other items after this and they answered them....( and i mentioned to them to answer this case)

Last edited:
Still unanswered for me as well. They were probably gone for a month, hopefully back soon and get it sorted!

alright 2 ppls said so, now im scared to convert any shrap, ill buy tt ammo instead then.
anyway, tyvm for sharing ur experience guys

Yes, very intresting! Why they do not answer?

Happened to me yesterday with a 5k stack of shrap - relog brought it back.

Never had an issue, and I track my shit very very closely :D

Same here.

As a suggestion to the OP try to tag Ludvig or My in this thread, I think it would help. (or not)

The shrapnel dissapearing has occurred to me at least 3-4 times now since this first time occuring that day , the only time i have lost and not had the shrapnel or uni ammo returned was the incident in RDI instance, every other time i have gotten it back via relogging. Having to relogg in an instance is a problem... as it usually kicks you out and the fact that this is a very dangerouse ped losing bug ....i think it requires some communication and or even a response.....

The shrapnel dissapearing has occurred to me at least 3-4 times now since this first time occuring that day , the only time i have lost and not had the shrapnel or uni ammo returned was the incident in RDI instance, every other time i have gotten it back via relogging. Having to relogg in an instance is a problem... as it usually kicks you out and the fact that this is a very dangerouse ped losing bug ....i think it requires some communication and or even a response.....
indeed the worst thing here is u have yet to get any response which shows their irresponsibility. bugs or something like what u experienced is tolerable for me, nothing perfect, but support center being irresponsible in a RCE game simply too much.

@Ludvig|MindArk @My|MindArk please someone check Images logs. It shouldn’t be hard as a specific date and time was provided in his case.

This would go a long way to show players that bugs are at least looked at and addressed when they are reported and people don’t have to be scared to convert shrapnel.

@Ludvig|MindArk @My|MindArk please someone check Images logs. It shouldn’t be hard as a specific date and time was provided in his case.

This would go a long way to show players that bugs are at least looked at and addressed when they are reported and people don’t have to be scared to convert shrapnel.
Please check mine too! My times/dates were given in my support ticket. Thanks! @My|MindArk

so they closed the case because it was inactive for 14days and they state they were aweaiting my response....... Then i reopen it and they say im racist......

Incompetent staff that don't take resposibilities, don't give solutions and copy paste same shit every single time there is a problem: "We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team..." case closed, problem unsolved.

Some changes need to be made in that department ASAP !!!

P.D. Why are you racist now ? Cause you asked for your money back ? Maybe check the guy who makes the interviews aswell ASAP !

so they closed the case because it was inactive for 14days and they state they were aweaiting my response....... Then i reopen it and they say im racist......
I don't get that response from ma tbh is their something missing?

nothing missing.....im assuming its the basic customer support copy paste from some mindark employee not giving any cares and just auto response to get rid of the situation, but thats not ok.....Let me call you a racist then try to take it back publicly......not ok

nothing missing.....im assuming its the basic customer support copy paste from some mindark employee not giving any cares and just auto response to get rid of the situation, but thats not ok.....Let me call you a racist then try to take it back publicly......not ok

they stole your money, called you racist, and then got away with it by ignoring it and never responding.

I have spoken to support about this, and they have reviewed the casae. It seems that you unfortunately received a reply designated for another avatar, as the support handler in question was dealing with multiple cases and made a mistake. We greatly apologize for this, and the occurance has been escalated for further review.

Regarding the original conversion support case; I have been asked by support to ask you to check your support cases, as you were already given a response on that matter. The case was then closed because you did not answer the questions asked by support in their latest reply within the standard 14 days. I've also been told that this case is re-opened now.

Back