Price Check Lotus Armor M/F

Synial

Provider
Yog Synial Sothoth
Looking for opinions on the pricing of these two sets as both complete sets and individual pieces.

Thank you

52 Impact
48 Cold
24 Electric
24 Acid
4700 Durability
7 pc Set: 20% Evade, 20% Decreased Crit Damage Taken

:tiphat:

Last edited:
I've heard several appraisals of anywhere from 30-50k per set.

Most of the uber crowd has told me 35-45 with 40 being pretty average.

I was forced to make this thread because the looter of male harness does not believe it could be this low.

If anyone believes the drop rate will continue as is - come out to DSEC and farm - there's markup to be had :)

I'm impartial to any outcome.

Keep the memes and real posts coming.

Its missing stab/cut, incision plates can do stab, but this armor is lacking in the amount of mobs you can hunt with it. 40k seems a bit too high to me, especially since theres sets that can do a lot more mobs for around the price of 40-60k.

Even if it is worth what you might think it is worth, that harness will probably be held hostage if you want to compete your set :D ... at least until the next one drops...if..

Meme responses he says..... WELL THEN

52 Impact - There are AP-60 plates with more than this, they're almost everywhere so, I'd value this around +400
48 Cold - Well, thats basically a polaris, and we've seen those threads....so 1% of total set value.
24 Electric - Is this even defense? What is this? Half a t-bird, 1.5k at BEST
24 Acid - What's the strength on this acid anyway and is it lab or home made? Either way, it's basically a Mod Vice, which you can't even sell so, 0 value.

All in all, I offer tt+3k (as a favor) for the 6/7 set. I await your PMs.

Yeah I agree, the main issue with the set at the moment is that there really isn't a great deal of mobs its suitable for. In all cases Angel/Shadow better for close mobs, Gorgon better for acid mix.

It sadly feels a little like a poor mans HAZEN, which is around 4-5k a piece?

So that comfortably puts it in the 20-25k range for utility and then add another 5k ish for rarity factor (though it does look like hot garbage).

Yeah I agree, the main issue with the set at the moment is that there really isn't a great deal of mobs its suitable for. In all cases Angel/Shadow better for close mobs, Gorgon better for acid mix.

So that comfortably puts it in the 20-25k range for utility and then add another 5k ish for rarity factor (though it does look like hot garbage).
Hazen a bit more now :D

If anyone offers anything over 30K, take it. (And only because of that Evade % - without that id say 25k at best). But you know how it is in EU... you never know.

Its missing stab/cut, incision plates can do stab, but this armor is lacking in the amount of mobs you can hunt with it. 40k seems a bit too high to me, especially since theres sets that can do a lot more mobs for around the price of 40-60k.

If anyone offers anything over 30K, take it. (And only because of that Evade % - without that id say 25k at best). But you know how it is in EU... you never know.

Fair feedback. Ty.

My initial thoughts (months ago, before looting any) were +30F, +35M.

The protection distribution is ideal for DSEC mobs in particular and has the added bonus of the evade buff and the ability to double as a summer mulmun & eomon with incision plates set. Obvious utility armor for exotic mobs.

It's also about 3x cheaper to tier than shadow so t5 will be pretty comfortable and not cost too much (65imp/60cold/30acid/elec).

Not looking to rip anyone off (or get ripped off for harness) though - that's the reason for the post :)

Last edited:
you already did when you looted all the pieces in one go, just saying 😂

Entropia RNG
Consider this a free bump
The only difference between me and a few long-term noobs that have opened back-to-back seasonal rings and welfare event prizes from Arkadia are a few million ped cycle in the zone - ty for the bump :devilish:

Even if it is worth what you might think it is worth, that harness will probably be held hostage if you want to compete your set :D ... at least until the next one drops...if..
This is quite often true. It comes down to the how much is someone willing to pay, and for that one missing part from your set the person may wish to sell at a premium ( I dont know who they are).

I know when I was buying the Titan set there was times I had to make choices on the balance of how quickly other parts might drop, or run the risk of missing parts.

It's really down to how much time you have, and how long you dont mind not having it meanwhile.

Price check is always worthwhile though, good luck on completing it.

The only difference between me and a few long-term noobs that have opened back-to-back seasonal rings and welfare event prizes from Arkadia are a few million ped cycle in the zone - ty for the bump :devilish:

Spoken like a true elitist, welcome to EU son!

I would value the set somewhere between 15-20k. Price hit for how ugly it is.

Thank you.

Appreciate any and all honest feedback to accelerate the harness transaction so I can start tiering it.

For reference I made an offer that would place the value of the set at 40k and thought it would be an auto-accept (not expecting to resell for 40k or resell at all for that matter...).

Price check thread was looter's idea.

Will honor the original offer regardless of the outcome of this thread.

If for some reason they don't accept I will just wait for the next one I guess :(

I think the lack of Cut/Stab at all makes it a bit less valuable IMO. For example, on RDI runs, you need Cut/Stab/Acid and Electric. so you can carry 2 armors, but this is not really useful for either so RDI is out with this one. It would be okay for high impact like you said maybe for migration, and some meta mobs,

However, I think the uniqueness factor is still there and it's cool, albeit a bit harsh on the eyes in CryEngine2 (maybe UE 5 better??) ... I couldn't see paying more than 2K a piece or 14k for a set. but hey, Maybe 3K a piece is reasonable too. so I'd say 15-20k for a female set. Male add 5-10k.

I'll even go 1 step further and put a price floor of tt+17.5k. if you want to sell I would offer that for the tier 0 full female set. I know this isn't a sales thread but maybe that helps for your pricing.

I'll even go 1 step further and put a price floor of tt+17.5k. if you want to sell I would offer that for the tier 0 full female set. I know this isn't a sales thread but maybe that helps for your pricing.
Jack daniels is this you?

4 clean stats, none of the waste 1 digit stats that do nothing but increase tiercost - you will have reasonable tiercosts on this set.
With that in mind this is one of the great impact armors out there that with incison plates can take on eomons as well as with 5b/imperium will do great against mutants of all sorts including the mixed big thorifoids (warriors and shaman due to cold)/feffoids.
Both electric and acid are good enough to make it reliable protection against a wide range of electric and acid mobs.
Furthermore this is the top-of-the-line armor of one of the most active planetpartners who happens to develop not just one but 2 locations and has contractual mindark support for atleast one - this means most of the content of monria/dsec/lotus/toulan will be geared with this protection mix in mind as well as the still to come lotus armor plates.
This imo puts it well in the 35-45k range and it being the first and mindark usually totally shutting down droprates if they think something has been dropping to quickly (see cyrene/arkadia) this could likely be one of the more rare armors ingame for some time to come.

Last edited:
Back