Question: Lotus armor?

Grinding for the next parts of this armor will be like standing in a cold shower, with your clothes on, and tearing up hundred dollar bills. Unless MA keeps it dropping like rain :smoke:

Lmao obviously not intended, having faith in payout mechanic what does that even mean? You expect to loot two full set (-1) in a single instance just becuase you cycled a bunch in there last month when the parts weren't dropping? :ROFLMAO:
err edit: I guess that's exactly what you mean after re-reading your posts not like you were wrong either lol but it should definitely not work this way I think we can all agree to that.

Last edited:
Almost didn't post because I didn't want to engage with the kerb crew/entropia haters that would inevitably turn up and spoon feed some information but if you do your research (or play the game yourself) on cumulatively high amounts of cycles in instances with loot boxes at the end you will find that there is precedence for large loot dumps after times of drought. You can also find this to be true for items that aren't flagged as rare but are still technically rare. Not gonna say anything more about it.

I've been grinding the area for a long time for a reason.

Have a nice day :)

It was obviously not supposed to happen.

This kind of thing is already frustrating enough for all the players who have really grinded for years without getting a single uber item, that you add to it by telling you have been hunting there and so you were expecting this "jackpot". (it's just ridiculous)

This kind of "jackpot" as you say, only happens on the basis of bugs, MA mistakes, coding mistakes, etc..
This is not new.

The guy who received by mistake a 100 click BP instead of a 3 clicks during the crafting event, jackpot.
The guy who entered first in the RDY player one instance, just after a server reboot, when it was buggy before, jackpot.
The few people who mined hardcore during the hours when the redulite was raining, due to an MA mistake, jackpot.
People who don't win an event, but still receive a prize due to MA's calculation errors... etc...

This is just a few examples that come to mind, I'm sure that if we look a little bit more, we'll find many more.

So be happy to have received one of these famous "bug jackpot", and don't rub it in by insinuating that it is "deserved", which yourself can't believe for a second..
By the way, I notice that you joined the forum only 1 year ago (how long in game?), and your EL profile is hidden, which prevents us from seeing how hardcore grinder you are, as you claim. (just saying, again some people grind for like 10 years, loose alot and never get a single uber item, so shhhh..)

Anyway don't worry, as far as I know, MA never gets back loot granted by mistake, and they usually stick to their preferred policy in such cases, which is SILENCE.

So Gratz for the loot (I guess).
But not for your speech..

:tiphat:

However, the solo version of the instance was broke, and didn't work for 3 months. People were still however able to cycle in the team version. Solo instance opened today, and it would appear the loot had somehow kinda piled up.
99% wont even read this and be all jelly for some one who got lucky :D

It was obviously not supposed to happen.

Anyway don't worry, as far as I know, MA never gets back loot granted by mistake, and they usually stick to their preferred policy in such cases, which is SILENCE.

So Gratz for the loot (I guess).
But not for your speech..

:tiphat:

Agree.
It is obviously a bug/error. At least this guy however seems to have grinded a lot, so he deserved something back. But claiming it is a natural part of the loot system is somewhat
close to ridiculous.

The big problem here is that one such "minor" bug event, can cause quite a lot of people to not want to do the actual content of the game.
How many people now are going to want to grind the same instances? When it most likely will give back zero. More or less nobody. It should have been handled better for sure.
This is also a RCE game, which makes it even more important for such things not to happen.

MA probably won't refill the pool for a while, so gl if you want to run that instance. Even if the loot piled up or whatever blah blah, 13 end-game armor pieces is far too many for a SINGLE avatar to loot in ONE instance, surprised there isn't some sort of cap per instance since this is ridiculous.

Lets put our tin foil hats guys, isnt that person a part of Monria family? :D
Ofc im writing this as a joke, good job to him for being lucky in that buggy game

If i were you i would TT all those armors just to be fair for everyone. And remember svena getting all the dkoa, dude rider, stormer in golden room and now you loot just oils?

The explanation: when something new appears in the US, the first day falls at an amazing speed, to hook the new ones:

-Horns of Zagol: a lot of sets in the first weekend
-Incision plates: the first day, a single avatar got 3 in less than 10 minutes.
-Toulan pages: the first week they fell a lot, then they disappeared.

and surely if we remember, more similar cases appear ....

I have hunted 16 hrs + every day during migration last year with a whooping 93% tt just waiting for next migration i am entitled to get full shadow and angel in first kill :D
You won't even get a kiss or lube.

The explanation: when something new appears in the US, the first day falls at an amazing speed, to hook the new ones:

-Horns of Zagol: a lot of sets in the first weekend
-Incision plates: the first day, a single avatar got 3 in less than 10 minutes.
-Toulan pages: the first week they fell a lot, then they disappeared.

and surely if we remember, more similar cases appear ....
It's always been like this. Mindark can't help themselves with their system. Everything drops a lot at first and then gets rarer because quantity left is lowered and cap is nearing the tops.

If i were you i would TT all those armors just to be fair for everyone. And remember svena getting all the dkoa, dude rider, stormer in golden room and now you loot just oils?
No u would not. lol

Funny guy. Lool

honestly, wtf

Last edited:
Literally my biggest phobia - someone else getting all the loot.
But also crazy good loot is the reason I play this game, o Mighty Lootious and all RNG Gods bless as all with this holly blessing!!!

I'm jealous ofc but still big gratz to the looter but things like this makes me fall out of love with the game.

I'm a pretty hardcore player of EU but when shit like this happens...yeah i dont know. Maybe time to pause the online time i spend here.

Well that was a lucky drop.

Wow.

Gz I guess

Last edited:
Back