FYI: Low health + helmet does not work anymore

Status

GoNi

Slayer
Society
freelancer
Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
Got looted in space although my health was below 15%, so that trick doesn´t work anymore.

Second time looted in less than 2 weeks.

Lost over 800 PED to damn pirates.

Its simple thieft.

Space does not get me anymore.

Other planets don´t see me anymore, say thanks to pirates and stupid MA.

Quad Interceptor for sale !
Spacethrusters for sale!

Drop me a PM ingame if you want Quad.

LOL u blame MA for fixing a bug :D

LOL u blame MA for fixing a bug :D

I blame MA for making space lootable PvP, that sucks !

But hey adept, just don´t go to other planets anymore, where loot is not sellable, and transport to Caly impossible due to pirates.

lol pvp in space works now as intended and you are whining ?

lol pvp in space works now as intended and you are whining ?

And why was it me to find that out the hard way.

NO info that it got fixed anywhere.

I blame MA for not giving leveling chances to everyone, if they want to keep shit pvp on space, make all quads with any kind of weapon by default (UL), doesn't matter if is a pea shot, the most irritating thing is seeing your ship getting decayed and not even able to fight back. As for loot, all idiots that tried to shoot me, only 1 frag, if they're in a team, they will have to split frag in 2.

And why was it me to find that out the hard way.

NO info that it got fixed anywhere.

Why was it you that got away with just 800ped fine instead of temp ban for abusing glitch could also be asked, specially as you did it on purpose. But yeah no public statement from MA previously that it was glitch. So i get it.

But 800ped lesson is not that bad, very often VUs cost me much more.

Should've used a MS/Privateer service instead of using a bug to transport your goods. Too bad, so sad

Got looted in space although my health was below 15%, so that trick doesn´t work anymore.

Its simple thieft.

Spacethrusters for sale!

I suggest you just delete your post showing that you exploited system and used unfair advantage, not talking about blaming ma and calling game creator bad word about not letting to cheat.

Should've used a MS/Privateer service instead of using a bug to transport your goods. Too bad, so sad

Maybe!

Or maybe I shouldn´t have gone to another planet at all.

So now the question is, is this fixed in lootable PvP planetside aswell.

Since I started (no space that days), the 50% health thing never was seen as a bug, only space pirates see this as bug.

Then lucky miners who hit a tower their, with no chance to get out a dime of their HoF..

Good work MA

Or fly with a decent shielded ship and onboard TT to drop your stuff in should a kill by pirates be inevitable.

Having to TT stuff sucks but at least that part of loot is secured that way. Do relog before starting the journey onboard in case those tt's are still bugged in favor of piracy...

Maybe!

Since I started (no space that days), the 50% health thing never was seen as a bug, only space pirates see this as bug.

Then lucky miners who hit a tower their, with no chance to get out a dime of their HoF..

Good work MA

Stupid statements. This exploit should be fixed too many months ago. You are cheater.

I suggest you just delete your post showing that you exploited system and used unfair advantage, not talking about blaming ma and calling game creator bad word about not letting to cheat.

LOL yeah. MA please ban me for trying not to lose my deposited PED to damn space pirates.

MA nowhere stated that it is an explot trying to avoid beeing looted by using gamemechanics.

But 800ped lesson is not that bad, very often VUs cost me much more.

Yeah why didn't MA tell me the 200 pieces of hoplite I still had to sell at an average +20 per piece would suddenly become worthless as now any weapon and armor could now be used to get an easy stamina point.

Or how about when they took fanooses out of tt? Or all the other old stuff like herb boxes...(wait bad example...if they told us all before hand, then the shit would still be worthless now) :)

Or they should have told us last year that the Blood samples will drop like shrapnel this year.

Or maybe they should have told Linzey that immediately after he sold terminator he would loot another one...oh wait, that did happen...

Anyways Goni, I feel for ya...I got looted one time for 1500 once because of the pilot crashing bug and micjack knowing about it and camping the exact location that pilots CTD. In your case, that was a risk you took by using the helmet. I never used it for that, because I never would trust the amounts I usually haul to a helmet, and also thought MA said it was not ok...but maybe I was wrong about that...either way, it was a non-intended use of the helmet, and you should have known it would end someday without any warning. Thats how MA rolls.

LOL yeah. MA please ban me for trying not to lose my deposited PED to damn space pirates.

MA nowhere stated that it is an explot trying to avoid beeing looted by using gamemechanics.

actually it did .
but you can file a support case and ask for it yourself.

Well don´t care anymore

Quad sold btw..

Space will not see me again

Think whatever you want !

actually it did .
but you can file a support case and ask for it yourself.

So if there is an exploit does everyone have to contact MA to get confirmation? Shouldnt MA put it IN THE CLIENT LOADER?

NOTE: Im not using exploits, but I like discussion about such things :)

lol whining about fixed bugs because you are used to exploit them - to funny :laugh:

glad MA didnt inform about users about that

My full support as well. Space sucks and we should have teleporters that work universe wide for free. Let thjose that are interested play up there if they want but don't force us to spend hours messing around up in space if we want to go to other planets. I would have hunted much more on RT/Ark if it was not for space but I really don't see the point of going trough that bullshit anymore so I just stay at caly 99% of the time.

Maybe!

Good work MA

I'd say everyone apart from people that abuse this bugg see it as a glitch. Atleast I do :) However I agree with you that I do not like space pvp :)

Its simple thieft.

Spacethrusters for sale!

Are you serious?
You ball MA stupid because they fixed exploit?

Blame your own stupidity/greed/whatever....

Damn this is on same level as Paul Walkers daughter suing porsche because her father died i car crash,calm down...and trying to exploit that bug i would say i'm glad u got looted but i'm sory for you..so now you know never do that again not even risk f*kn 50 ped get tha damn warp or something..:(

Why is everyone jumping on this poor fuck? Hes just a victim of MA's rapid never set in stone lootable pvp rules (Hint OP, every VU assume something has changed in lootable because it usually has.)

Personally I think its great that there are at least a few exploits for the majority to use. Its something to even the odds.

I will start taking space seriously when MA brings out the ban hammer and takes down those that used the speed exploit, summon spams and whatever else remains to be uncovered for their personal profit. Until then I heavily encourage people to use, abuse and share every space exploit they find.

See these are the types of threads that frustrate me. Now I have to decide which subscription folder, Space or Scam/Exploit I have to save it under.

Decisions, decisions.

Crone never understood the concept of pvp, let alone lootable pvp. He found a lawyer who specializes in virtual disputes accorss borders. Very interesting stuff he is writing about. There is no need for one yet, but who knows in the future.

Someone looted Crone once in a pvp zone, he will not be tempted to get back in. As long as pvp stays in the pvp zones, he is happy. What disturbs Crone is the pvp that happens outside the pvp zones in the form of pumpkins and alike. Worse is the advantage they have compared to not transformed players. This really frustrates Crone to a boiling point.

Crone's advice to anyone who does not appreciate to get robbed, get a lawyer. Virtual goods are protected by law in most european countries, especially in Sweden, where they are taxed too...

/mod note/ well, if you're going to move discussion of a fixed bug to a different thread, I'll close this one then.

Please continue discussion in the thread in the PVP section.

Status
Back