Suggestion: lower aggro range pill? pet charm that gives auto loot?

infamousH4

Old Alpha
Society
Hardcore
h4mmer 4nd s1ckle
i had a couple of ideas, thought i could bringing it up in pcf so ppl could discuss and add more to the ideas, maybe refine them to see if its a good match for entropia.

first one is a simple buff that players could buy from trade terminal much like a loot pill that costs 50 pec but this buff could last 1 or 2 hours.
the product would be used animal sweat (have the image of a sweat bottle labeled USED) what it would do is mask your human scent for 1-2 hours so then avatars can decrease aggro range of nearby creatures by 50%. would be useful to hunters and miners.

idea number 2 is a charm a pet would wear to give auto loot on top of existing buff. i was thinking this charm would start at basic 5m auto loot and could be upgraded similar to how the mod viceroy came into existence. maybe start with hunting mission on toulan or other planets who need more activity ( maybe include missions on all planets ) have 3-4 stages of upgrading.. maybe limit the auto loot to 20m max? every upgrade could add 5m.. from basic to adj to imp to mod.. something like that

also another way of introducing the pet charms could be with some event coming around maybe the 15th anniversary of space launch if MA decided to release more space ships anyone who buys a space ship from MA would get one of these pet charms for free ( like they did with ark moon deeds when they gave auto loot pets or cyborg suit for purchasing items from MA.)

feel free to add any info you like, lets get to discussing..

Last edited:
the title is wrong i meant to write LOWER aggro range

At the very top on right hand side will see ... menu.. this will have Edit thread where you can change the title to what you wanted it to be.

As this is skill based game, I think our level should act as cut-off for mobs aggro.
For example if you are lvl 20 (I guess highest lvl from Evader/Dodger/Jammer makes most sense) then all mobs lvl 1-19 would ignore you until attacked.

Pill could be nice addition that would enable us to be ignored by any mobs, regardless of our and their lvl.

As this is skill based game, I think our level should act as cut-off for mobs aggro.
For example if you are lvl 20 (I guess highest lvl from Evader/Dodger/Jammer makes most sense) then all mobs lvl 1-19 would ignore you until attacked.

Pill could be nice addition that would enable us to be ignored by any mobs, regardless of our and their lvl.

Kinda sucks for many that want higher aggro range to not run do much :p

And then what would be the use for the Decoy dispensers? :D

Kinda sucks for many that want higher aggro range to not run do much :p
This is also what I was thinking, if we would had the opposite it would rock
But maybe both? That would be nice, cool idea.
WTB Taunt buff pills :D

This is also what I was thinking, if we would had the opposite it would rock
But maybe both? That would be nice, cool idea.
WTB Taunt buff pills :D
Maybe a pet that can be used like dogs when hunting in real life :D

No No..Do not remove the idea of range for players and make another "pill" or expense for players..Oh dear.

Players already regulate mobs (damage; decay : agro etc) as it is! Nooooooooooooooooooooo

:duh:

There’s already too many pets lol don’t need more.

Back