Question: Lowest total skill count to reach a profession level of 100?

• Thread starter Deleted member 58836
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 58836

As the title suggests, who was and what was their skill count when they reached profession level 100 in any of the professions?

Side question: What is a good ratio of skill points to max profession level?

Though this is not the same as you are asking .

My highest single professional level is 77 with my skill count at 312k points.

At 220 hp currently , I might eclipse 250 hp before i unlock commando.

I think we can use that for some crude math. Obviously there are more factors playing into these calculations, like skill weight on professions (Commando giving 1HP per 200 points is a good example) but it should be fun to see where everyone is at and who was the quickest to profession level 100 in skill points :p

For you:

312 000 / 77 = 4051.95
x 100 = You should have roughly 405k skills when you reach level 100 if you continue on the same path.

312 000 / 220 = 1418.18
405k / 1418 = You should have roughly 285HP when you reach level 100 if you continue on the same path.

For me:

My highest is level 41 with 115k skills and 137HP.

115 000 / 41 = 2804.88
x 100 = I should have roughly 280k skills when I reach level 100 if I continue on the same path.

115 000 / 137 = 839.42
280k / 839 = I should have roughly 333HP when I reach level 100 if I continue on the the same path.

Got a more precise calculation for this? Post it here!

Was 320k skillls for me to reach 100 lsr dmg, 100 lsr pistol hit, 250hp, lvl 50 evader. All in same month. At the time I was lvl 90 lsr rifle w/9.2k rifle skills, and only have 10k in like blp dmg, melee skills, so can subtract those to roughly 300k, minus crafting, except laser weapons tech, and mining skills about 70k...i'm thinking if you focused, you could reach lvl 100 in a combat profession in 225k skills or less. But would have to focus.

I guess I should have given you better information to gauge my future hp.

My highest is 77 cryo , but my highest that will unlock commando is 55 brawler hit.

Most would look at my build as a mess , which it most likely is. But I still enjoy playing so I guess I have found my best play style.

Something is up with what I was calculating anyhow. It has me at 333HP when I reach level 100 but with less skills than you and I'm skilling Pyro?

Ah well, still curious to see who made it to 100 the quickest :)

I curently have 295k skills, 226 hp, 73 highest lvl HIT, DMG 71. I did a lot of mining and crafting and cant imagine how someone could reach lvl 100 at 320k skills. I might be at 400k skills and way over 300 hp before reach lvl 100.

When I reached 100 lvl in Ranged Laser I had about 360k skills and 275hp, the Hit profession was 5 levels behind. I barely ever used anything besides laser weapons and don't craft or mine, so miss out on a lot of hp and skillpoints from other activities.

The lowest skill count way to reach 100 would be through mindforce I believe. This is based on the limited number of ancillary skills you get compared to more traditional hunting ways. If you only stuck to one profession the whole way. And didn’t do any other activity you could probably hit 100 without 250 HP even. The only other professions you would get skills in are defensive and looter maybe paramedic.
That being said, I don’t think anyone’s goal should be to have the lowest skill count and only focus on a professional level of 100. Nothing special happens at 100 other than you get a new title.

The lowest skill count way to reach 100 would be through mindforce I believe. This is based on the limited number of ancillary skills you get compared to more traditional hunting ways. If you only stuck to one profession the whole way. And didn’t do any other activity you could probably hit 100 without 250 HP even. The only other professions you would get skills in are defensive and looter maybe paramedic.
That being said, I don’t think anyone’s goal should be to have the lowest skill count and only focus on a professional level of 100. Nothing special happens at 100 other than you get a new title.

He wants to chip in perhaps and wanna spend fewer skills.

Back