Selling: outdated sold

Duhword

Provider
John Duhword Boy
As the title says I am currently selling my Lp-40 perfected and my Easter 2021 ring. I am in no hurry to sell, but do to my real life situation i really didnt get to do much hunting this summer and it looks like its going to continue for possibly the rest of the year. Its a shame to let these beauties collect dust, so if anyone is interested please PM me an offer. with max crits and 15% reload, an a105imp + Lp-40 puts out about 100 actual dps, don't let its little size fool you.

Last edited:
Are 2.0 weapons doing better in MU loot / profiting in tt, or is BO just fallowing market trends?

i do good with it, positive with mu in all events i played in... barely negative with crappy markup. depends how you play i suppose, you go vanilla with it and just damage enhancers or an a102 its basically very hard to burn up your bankroll. I went from level 50 when i got it to level 90 now and i would have to check my excel sheet but basically only lost a few hundred dollars in the process after all markup considered... boxes, big loots n such, got a few small esi, tp chip, lots of thorofoid helms, daud scales, cyrene parts...

Are 2.0 weapons doing better in MU loot / profiting in tt, or is BO just fallowing market trends?
yes loot 2.0 weapons carry the price tag because they are high efficiency and dpp
if you look at the dev notes for loot 2.0 it stats (efficiency effects your loot return%) and (your dpp effects your loot composition.)
lp-40 is one of the best weapons in the game for low/mid levels you can get 90% eff and 3.6dpp with a fairly good dps to hunt a little bigger mobs to unlock some good mu from the bigger mobs.

compared con 80k for t2 and the insane cost to tier up it is not so mispriced
(the problem is that 2.0 hype took also the L40 up 40k in 6 month)

compared con 80k for t2 and the insane cost to tier up it is not so mispriced
(the problem is that 2.0 hype took also the L40 up 40k in 6 month)
The 80k sale was a miracle in itsself, someone buy my opalo for +100k so its instantly worth double

80k is not much of a miracle, mikes been turning down offers for that much for a long time now. i also turned down an offer for that much back during merry mayhem. I really hope you didnt pay +50k for your opalo shaun.

Shaun i know at least 2x traded at 80k one last week and one 3 week ago
and were tier 2.

from wiki page it is easy to spot that tier 2 to tier4 is another 10500 ped (TT is reimbursed, MU goes into weapon)
lets simply add another ? 7000 ped mu for tier 5 ? here it is 18000 more than a T2
swo at least 98.000 is the actual consensus.
put in tiem to tier, time to gather refinement materiuals, and anything over 100k is fair
OP says istant sale at 120.... does not say 120 or the highway....

still selling, will accept items for trade, notably i have always wanted an equus, deeds are always good for a player with no time currently

still selling, will accept items for trade, notably i have always wanted an equus, deeds are always good for a player with no time currently

I can save you time on the Equus, having owned a privateer and having borrowed an equus, there is no way I would ever buy an Equus. The weight limit makes it basically useless unless you spend thousands of ped on anti grav boxes and nest them ten to 20 levels deep.

Pay the 10k extra and get a privateer. Even with L warp drive it is FAr superior to those red (imo) pieces of junk.

Back