Selling: (CLOSE THREAD)LP-70 FEN T2.99

pfesler

Old Alpha
Minimum Acceptable Offer 130k
Current Offer 110k ( still gathering peds, and still too low)

I'm offering this LP-70 FEN Edition for sale for one reason and one reason only: I've been asked to do so by several people, as there is rightfully a demand for these profitable weapons. I'm not grinding as much as I could be with it, and it is one of very few profitable weapons in the game. This is not a price-check thread, this is not a discussion thread. If you don't like the price, don't bid. There is no buyout. My only incentive to sell it is to sell it for more than I paid, otherwise I'm perfectly content to keep grinding away and making money.

Recent results-
Total cycled in last 30 days(decay+ammo) -----49501.01
Total TT return in last 30 days(tt only, no mu)--49871.80
Total TT % in last month-------------------------100.75%

These numbers above reflect, to be clear, only tt, and to be honest, not even all of that. I did not count tokens, boxes, or even tier comps. Its mainly shrap, oils, tt-able chips, etc etc.
They also reflect, at least part of the time, being used with a Halloween 2018/Easter2020 ring combo.

This isn't even an auction. I'll put a minimum price I'll accept, and if an offer comes along that I like, I'll take it.

Some notes about the gun-

Tier rate is 147/200. I believe this to be one of, if not the highest tier rate LP-70 FEN.
Works best with an imp a105, in order to stay above 90eff. I can include this in the trade, if need be.
I have a standing offer of +110k, but I will not be accepting this, as it is too low for the profit grinder this pistol is.

Thank you!

Linked items I'll take in partial trade-

IMK2
Mod Resto
LP-100 Modified

Last edited:
I am old school, so perhaps i missed something about these guns...... but if they are that good at profit making, could you enlighten me, as to why active players keep selling them?

I am sure your reply will boost your selling thread.

I am old school, so perhaps i missed something about these guns...... but if they are that good at profit making, could you enlighten me, as to why active players keep selling them?

Several reasons.

Sometimes life gets in the way, and one cannot grind as much, and so the weapons are just sitting.
Its also one of the few weapons in game where the prices are consistently rising as their value becomes more apparent, so the incentive to sell is moreso than others.
People get bored too, I suppose, and want to move on to something else. Profit grinding isn't for everyone.

But perhaps ask those sellers why they sold. My reasons are outlined in the beginning of the post. Ty for the free Bump, Danny!

Actually people rarely sell them..Many people has peds just waiting in queue for one of these high dps high eff loot 2.0 weapons to come for sale

I recently sold a BC80 which i regret now as levelling to max it was faster than expected..but buyer promised to resell back to me when he is done with it ! =P

Back