Price Check LP 70 fen t8.99

Leya

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Lana Leya Lesca
Hello,

What could be the value for a lp-70 fen t8.99 atm?
I saw a t4 sold for +155k on forum 2 days ago...

Thank for your help,

Leya

The buyers will never tell you because they won't want to shoot themselves in the foot, there is no recent sales history to evaluate as a seller, and most of the comments received here will be from players who cannot afford whatever estimates they throw out there.
Good luck.

The buyers will never tell you because they won't want to shoot themselves in the foot, there is no recent sales history to evaluate as a seller, and most of the comments received here will be from players who cannot afford whatever estimates they throw out there.
Good luck.
Summed up pretty good imo.

It's mostly a speculation item.

In the eye's on an reseller would be around 5k-15k (profit), in the eye's of a hunter around 99-102% returns and in rest eye's it's a dream. The 150k+ value its just a value which wont drop too soon. Remember where MM and imk2 prices were 15 years ago. MA will figure a way to bring them back down in a way.

Exponentially increases each day. By tomorrow should be around 250k

Hello,

What could be the value for a lp-70 fen t8.99 atm?
I saw a t4 sold for +155k on forum 2 days ago...

Thank for your help,

Leya

Do you have any proofs of this deal?
ppl can (and actually do) charge any crazy prices on their items here, but the only way to check the current MU on the item - is to put it on AH without BO price and pray for the bids.

Any deals on PCF dont have real conformation and dont record the real MU history on the items. It's pure speculation/MU manipulation imo.

ppl can (and actually do) charge any crazy prices on their items here, but the only way to check the current MU on the item - is to put it on AH without BO price and pray for the bids.

Any deals on PCF dont have real conformation and dont record the real MU history on the items. It's pure speculation/MU manipulation imo.

Rarely are sales in that price range pure-cash. Items, terms, conditions, are all transactional factors which cannot be included in bids on auctions.

Last edited:

As the seller in this instance i can confirm it again but other than the fact the required buyout was met i cannot/will not disclose further detail.

As for the OP's question; speculation at best would be adding tier cost but leave a healthy margin for negotiation.

1 million zimbabwe pesos

OR

Put it for whatever you think it is worth and let the market decide. You might be surprised.

Thank for your reply, i will keep mine a bit longer and keep an eye on market :)

Back