Price Check LR-40, FEN Edition & A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected

Pred

Dominant
Daniel Predator Skelland
hi

what's a realistic price one would pay for either of these guns, im seeing prices seem to vary a fair bit.

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Wouldnt pay more than 50k for a lp40 as its dps limits it quite abit, but for those wanting to grind lower mobs all the time it may suit better.

Lr40 under 40k as its meh

The reasonable price for low-end gear (30-60 base dps) is up to 7k-10k per 10 'base' dps points (for tier 0-2).

bc-30, bp-20 - 30k max
lp-40, lr-40 - 40k max
imk2 - 50k max
lr-60, FEN MF - 60k max

mid-end gear (70+ base dps) - is up to 15k per 10 'base' dps points

mid-end gear (70+ base dps) - is up to 15k per 10 'base' dps points

thats not how it works, whilst it does sound good, it’s far too simplistic.

supply and demand… how many of these items do you see for sale right now? Would 60k convince a Hunter to give up their LR60?

(this doesn’t include retail guns from resellers professional salesman 😂, that has another set of factors on top)

(this doesn’t include retail guns from resellers professional salesman 😂, that has another set of factors on top)
Yeah let's not forget their paycheck for doing nothing :)

thats not how it works, whilst it does sound good, it’s far too simplistic.

supply and demand… how many of these items do you see for sale right now? Would 60k convince a Hunter to give up their LR60?

It works, and works perfectly. There are no buyers at all for these overpriced toys ( ok except maybe 2-3 ppl a year, robbed by resellers and trying to sell their toys now ). All i see - these toys are round-tripping from one reseller to another without a chance to find a real buyer. There are many options to replace overhyped toys with old-time high dps alternative and go for higher MU mob, instead of overpaying for lower dps overpriced gear. And a real hunter perfectly knows how to scale his profit without spending shit ton of PEDs.

20% efficiency will save a hunter who is skilling looter 1.4% of their cycle. If you are buying an LR-60 you have no problem cycling 3million in a year. Saving 42k from tt loss. Plus gaining all of the other benefits of the weapon.

please explain why an LR60 is worth 60k?

this thread is for Lr/lp40 but the saving is worked out in the same way.

It’s worth whatever you are willing to buy it for vs the price the seller is willing to compromise for

as for some comments in this thread: beware of player opinions out here, sellers want high prices, buyers want low prices, neither will want to compromise vs the other

it’s a pvp game, nobody wants to lose

Last edited:
It works, and works perfectly. There are no buyers at all for these overpriced toys ( ok except maybe 2-3 ppl a year, robbed by resellers and trying to sell their toys now ). All i see - these toys are round-tripping from one reseller to another without a chance to find a real buyer. There are many options to replace overhyped toys with old-time high dps alternative and go for higher MU mob, instead of overpaying for lower dps overpriced gear. And a real hunter perfectly knows how to scale his profit without spending shit ton of PEDs.
Sir, what have you been smoking?

A 2.0 weapon will save you 10000s of peds if used correctly vs 1.0 options. There are plenty of buyers for these weapons and they're not tripping from reseller to reseller. The prices you mentioned don't reflect the curernt market.

Find me imk2 for 50k
Find me lr-60, FEN MF for 60k.
Find me lp-40, lr-40 for 40k.

You can't. Supply & demand....

20% efficiency will save a hunter who is skilling looter 1.4% of their cycle. If you are buying an LR-60 you have no problem cycling 3million in a year. Saving 42k from tt loss. Plus gaining all of the other benefits of the weapon.

please explain why an LR60 is worth 60k?

this thread is for Lr/lp40 but the saving is worked out in the same way.
For that price (60k) you can easily buy an old-time T10 65-70eff setup with 165+ dps, cycle 3 times more on better mob and get the same profit at the end of the year.

As i said - thare are many alternative options for low-end gear. Mid-end and high-end gear works different - there is no alternative to replace them. Thats is why supply-demand law works for high-end gear only and it doesnt work for low-end gear.

For that price (60k) you can easily buy an old-time T10 65-70eff setup with 165+ dps, cycle 3 times more on better mob and get the same profit at the end of the year.

As i said - thare are many alternative options for low-end gear. Mid-end and high-end gear works different - there is no alternative to replace them. Thats is why supply-demand law works for high-end gear only and it doesnt work for low-end gear.
Then why isn’t everyone doing just that? And why aren’t those weapons more scarce and expensive?

you can say alternatives for what they are, but to state they are better or equal will require actual data that unless you post it here, I will say you do not acknowledge… to reinforce your statement you could at least define what is “low-end” and “high-end” to you, as those terms are quite subjective

Last edited:

if you had actually used a T10 loot 1.0 weapon and seen the profit possible, you would be even MORE hungry for loot 2.0 weapons.

Loot 1.0 weapons are viable, but not if you want to cycle at the same rate between mayhems.

Back