Price Check LR53, Modified T9

Daugone

Old Alpha
Society
illuminox
Lander the-boy hot
A Tier 9.74 was for sale last week at +15k B/O.
I offered +12k and had deal with seller but seller didn't respond afterwards as I was on holiday. No a big deal, people can back out.

Saw a sale of a Tier 9 on auction history at +25k from days ago, no clue what happened there but someone must have wanted it really badly.

Would love to know how much one is actually worth in this market.
Since two days ago there is a Tier 9.75 for sale as well, thought it's the same gun but the seller states it is a different one.

Any one has an idea of how many of these guns are around and what it's price is after mayhem categories changed?
The market these days seems a bit all over the place.

Last edited:
15k seems cheap, 25k seems expensive.

EZ

Did u check both weapons tier rate that should tell you if its the same one

At tier 9, the tier rate shouldn't really matter anymore since there's only one tier left. Even if they weren't at 9.99 it's kind of at the point of diminishing returns to focus on TIR at that point.

At tier 9, the tier rate shouldn't really matter anymore since there's only one tier left. Even if they weren't at 9.99 it's kind of at the point of diminishing returns to focus on TIR at that point.
That's not why he was asking. OP wasn't sure if the gun he found as the same one he was offered prior just by a different seller or a different weapon entirely. Checking the TIR rate and seeing if its the same is a good way to determine this.

That's not why he was asking. OP wasn't sure if the gun he found as the same one he was offered prior just by a different seller or a different weapon entirely. Checking the TIR rate and seeing if its the same is a good way to determine this.
That's what I get for skimming after a long week. :hammer:

The person didn't know the TIR of the gun because as a friend is using it.
I mean kind of an important thing to tell people when selling a weapon, pretty sure it is 155/200 just like the one I was gonna buy though.

When I was in contact the seller also coincidentally had "no idea" when she acquired the gun which (if it's the same TIR) couldn't have been more than 2 days before lol.

Kinda got fed up about how shady this gun is and how the price seems manipulated so I stopped replying.

I did compare the 2 when i noticed this a few days ago.
I did not expect it, but it wasn't the 155 on auction.

That being said, i sold tier 5.5 for +12k in 2016 which was already very low back then.
As said by Rocket, 15k is low but 25k is kinda high.

Nevertheless, it is a very good rifle, especially at that high tier.

Back