Selling: Lux Anti-Gravity Containers

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
There are currently many types of anti-gravity containers from RT.

Some bear the name "Lux" some don't, some have anti-gravity factors of .80, some don't.

The following that I have for sale are the good ones that have anti-gravity factors. They all look the same.

There are 2 classes. (These all have anti-gravity factors of .80)

These can all be stacked inside each other bringing the weight lower and lower! (150x.80x.80x.80x.80 etc)

Type 1 is 10 capacity, 150 kg limit, AGF .80

Of this type, I have:
(7) Lux Melee Luggage,
(8) Lux Suit Luggage,
(3) Casual Luggage,
(23) Lux Fashion Luggage,
(20) Lux Rifle Luggage.

These sell for tt +30 on au...they are all crafted and usable at the lowest tt possible which is around 18-20 usually...

Type 2 has 14 capacity, 150 Kg limit AGF .80

Of this type I have:

(26) Lux Secondary Armor Luggage
(17) Lux Special Armor Luggage, and
(9) Lux Armor Luggage.

These sell for tt +40 on au...they are all crafted and usable at the lowest tt possible which is around 18-20 usually...

For type 1, I will sell for +25 each,
For type 2, I will sell for +35 each, for bulk offers i will go a bit cheaper

These are hard to craft, and use weird stuff like morpheus and gold and massive amounts of relatively hard to find rt ores like folk and jazz, and they also are only crafted from rare L Bps that occasionally drop.

print_screen_2015-07-28_2-48-15.jpg
print_screen_2015-07-28_2-46-6.jpg

I also have 10 Lux Ammo trunks (no Anti-grav but they look cool) These have 30 slots and hold 61kg...they sell for +25 on au, and I will sell for +20 here...

And I have 10 Lux Doctor Trunks, and 2 Lux Rock Trunks (no anti-grav either) These have 30 slots and hold 41kg and sell for +20 on au, and I will sell for +15 here.

Last edited:
Some type 1 sold and most of the type 2 boxes sold already...I will take orders for some more at these prices and make them, but I am not going to keep selling them at these prices for long, since they are selling fast, and I am going to be out of the L BPs that took years to collect soon.

See this thread for details on boxes: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ners)-How-to-calc-when-to-use-which-container

Put me down for 10 of type 2. When do you think they'd be ready?

Would have pmd but you need to clear out your inbox...

Put me down for 10 of type 2. When do you think they'd be ready?

Would have pmd but you need to clear out your inbox...

Ok type 2 is sold out. I will do your order but give me til tonight to make the last few needed. (at work atm) I had two other bulk orders a few hours before yours that bought most of them, but I have enough clicks left to fill your order. will find ya in game when they are ready

Updated my new stock available in the first post <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump...stop buying my ones on au...you get them cheaper here! :eyecrazy:

How many dead bodies can I stuff in one?

I'll buy some, message thaddeus rusty venture in game

Some people say these boxes CAN In fact fit all the rage taco spills in a go.
10 / 10

Bump, also I will be making a bunch of low tt bongs so people can put them on a table in their apartments...pm me if u want one.

6rdur,ddddddddddddddd,yumjtyfuxtyx utyuxftyuxt,/y.9yoi457md5d7mxymgh

bump lots more made. get these fucking awesome boxes.

Back