HoF: Lux Luggage Hof

Alukat123

Stalker
Son Alukat Goku
last 2 days were total shit and i did want to make one final run before quitting the game, when this appeared (94,9% overall return now):

8dy8ooie.jpg

Don't play for a month now. MA will take that HOF + extras otherwise.

Gratz, I guess. I never like HOFs myself, it total fucks up TT returns :(

Don't play for a month now. MA will take that HOF + extras otherwise.

Gratz, I guess. I never like HOFs myself, it total fucks up TT returns :(

Thanks, and yes there will be rather big losses now, i don't like global/hofs for that reason either.

Thanks, and yes there will be rather big losses now, i don't like global/hofs for that reason either.

Those 2 are the ones crying for bad returns and when they hof they say this. The hell is going on this forum :::d

Alukat when you take the winnings you should take losses too .... unless you loot quad bp everyday

Those 2 are the ones crying for bad returns and when they hof they say this. The hell is going on this forum :::d

Alukat when you take the winnings you should take losses too .... unless you loot quad bp everyday

i just don't like falling behind 95% return by 100-150 PED per 1000 PED TT used (80-85% return), something like 20-50 PED per 1000 PED would be fine (90-93% return).

You are completely missing the point, as usual. I gave detailed explanations and suggestions about volatility issue in crafting.

Loot 2.0 was move in right direction, now let's apply that to crafting and mining.

Back