Achievement: lvl 400+ BLP Pistoleer & Ranged BLP

I’m assuming at some point a full TT ESI won’t even hold a full skill point, meaning chipping out would become impossible. Anybody know what that limit is? Skillcalc seems to crack the shits with such large numbers. Maybe you are getting close? I would love to see a screenie of those insane skill points you have.

Over 14000 skill points it’s 1.8 ped Esi per point last I know.

certain points in slow down moments over are a little higher

Finally cleared lvl 400 BLP Pistoleer & Ranged BLP :handgun:

index.php

OMG, incredible! What HP do u have?

seems the game is on a path to have some titans and legends ready for some epic interactions and only MA can do something about it, game needs more

afterall what is cat10 in the way of recently mayhem vendor weapons pull? and not only that...

just looking at what a Stalker means, is time for a change

gj
it is time for more "named minibosses" .... animals need Matriarch and Patriarch class for all species
robot need all the Commander
mutant need all the chieftain or warlord or whatever

I love MONRIA tunnels... enter... make a progress, discover next teleport as you kill 10k of a maturity.. reach matriarch TP
or even a "planet effort" to kill say 1m targets among all players so all can contribute to the "underground assault"
who remember the "gates of Ahn Quiraj" and "Bang the Gong" in wow has it clear.....
we need some thing EPIC that makes all community cooperate and cancel the FOMO...

Back