Lvl11 FAP: Zychion Pro

Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas
Heya ppl,

today I've got lucky to craft Level 11 FAP. Below are stats. Not yet data on decay - will need to find tester for it :) Morpheus (painkiller? :)) was used to craft it...

TT=271.50

/auk

Last edited:
Nice find! Congratulation on the crafting although maybe its not needed for you ;) Ubah crafta! :) Gdamn lvl 109...any got that highskills :p

Last edited:
Hooooooooly :eek:

level 109 lmao! hokaaay.

Nice find though :)

wow thats a serious fap :)
gratz on the find m8 :D

My congratulations on this find

Hooooooooly :eek:

level 109 lmao! hokaaay.

Nice find though :)

Now that is only to start using it :rolleyes:

To use it to full potential it requires level 115 :scratch2:

By coincidence or not 115 was the previous number for medical emergencies in country (before it change to the current 112 and which was the number that I would expect to see for this fap) [911 is used in USA]

Very well done Auktuma :)

The level required to use this fap is kinda silly though :D

gz man but rofl at level.

even the unlimited items only need lvl 100 to max out, whats the point with a 109 req? it makes it useless for most players..

gratz on the discovery auk, i saw it ingame. could you share the tt value of the fap with us plz? :D

Wowzers! Congratulations on that amazing monster of a new FAP!

That level 109 requirement is a weeee bit scary. :eek:

Grats to the find of course Auktuma.

Thats awesome max heals. :)

But thumb down for MA and another useless crap item noone needs.

Lvl109 my ass. I´d rather buy 2 modfaps than chipping up to lvl120 paramedic to use this one properly...:rolleyes:

gratz.... but what the hell?

99% of players with 115 paramedic skills have mod/imp fap already...

useless... like most of the high end faps... what is the point???

Grats on the find. I saw it in chat and thought it must be something special. Indeed it is, but with that required level it makes it pretty much useless.

gratz.... but what the hell?

99% of players with 115 paramedic skills have mod/imp fap already...

useless... like most of the high end faps... what is the point???

Are these faps dropping anymore?

As skills increase there's gonna be a need for high end faps for the not quite uber yet players.

It may seem useless now, but seems like the way that things are going

gratz to auktuma!

on another note: using chipping optimizer i checked how much it will cost to chip to that level, I could afford a few modified faps with current prices for them.

Last edited:
exactly,

Not just one mod-fap, nearly 3 for the price of skills it would take..

I know it would take me roughly 100K US dollars to even get close to level 100 :scratch2:

Who has the highest Paramedic anyway? I would be amazed if anyone was much higher than lvl 50.

do me a favor and craft me some loot?

gratsorz!

does anyone acutally have level 115 paramedic?

jor, starman, skalman, neo??

anyone? just curious

I don't think anyone would be even near that high.

It would have to be chipped in, not much point in chipping it when a Modfap Max heals at like Lvl 10 :p

I'd love to find out who had the highest though

Very nice crafting!
Auktuma in August - who else to hit this top fap? ;)

Your record find is now registered in the list of New Items 2007 - although that list is becomming increasingly dull to watch :rolleyes:

Any news on the Vivo Neo or Vivo Survivor?

Must also be the highest level BP crafted yet, though I agree that this fap will be pretty useless for another couple of years - but I also suspect this to be the open intentions of MA: items for anyone at any level and any desire :wise:

nice, bury it in the ground and excavate it in 50 years when the first colonist has reached the lvl :laugh:

Cool, Gratz Auktuma! :thumbup:

I guess MA is preparing for the future. :D

Ok Auktuma .. If knowone is gonna volunteer for the job of testing , I will.
But it might take me just a little more time till I am high enough to make it perform correctly.

Bones

yes iamn quite proud i provided the minerals for that bad boy!! Go Auk you rock

Hint :p:

maybe some Mod Fap user now could let his/her FAP to use to other person :D
The new baby is real gift to them from MA

yes iamn quite proud i provided the minerals for that bad boy!! Go Auk you rock

Yeah, thanks bro, providing that morphine

Last edited:
Wow! Congrats, first off. Very cool BP uou had/have! But, also Im in the same boat as everyone else... 109? :rolleyes:

I went on the chipping optimsor, before I saw about 5 others here did, and saw with all unlocked skills related to your Paramedic Lvl, you would need nearly 1million PEDs, and thats to reach lvl 100...

Actually the highest this tool goes, is lvl 120 (Due to inconclusive data about higer skills over 15000).

At 120, It would cost... 2,664,898 PED

Gratz on find Auktuma :)
And people that might have ever had 109lvl's in paramedic would have been insane or very very rich rl not to have chipped it out by now with paramedicskills costing a shedload and all other faps being maxed @lvl 20"ish" so kinda doubt that will happen :p Also like ZBO said if youre that wealthy then youd already have a modfap... Funny thing is this is "modfap'ish average heal" @around 155 or so? but with 3 second reload this is an impfap in heal/sec, i wonder what requirement will be on the (L) "modfap"
:laugh::laugh:

Wow! Congrats, first off. Very cool BP uou had/have! But, also Im in the same boat as everyone else... 109? :rolleyes:

I went on the chipping optimsor, before I saw about 5 others here did, and saw with all unlocked skills related to your Paramedic Lvl, you would need nearly 1million PEDs, and thats to reach lvl 100...

Actually the highest this tool goes, is lvl 120 (Due to inconclusive data about higer skills over 15000).

At 120, It would cost... 2,664,898 PED

Socchat was full of "ROFLMAO", "ROFL", "LMFAO", etc last night when we heard requirements on the fap...
First thing i said was something like "i wish someone would calc exact cost to chip to even start SIB, and hope MA sees it since they sure as hell forgot to..." So ty for that :)

Like someone said i fear 50 years is more appropriate (not since people will be 109 paramedic by then by far unless MA makes 400 heal faps that takes lvl 109, but since thats when modfaps will reach 10.000.000 peds and impfaps 6.500.000 peds and make it sensible to chip up for this one...:rolleyes:)
I mean cmon MA... not like id want you to nerf value of old faps, need to have a few special items like that ingame imo but this is just silly, no.. absurd...
(L) makes sence up to around UR175/hedoc-450 or so, nice toys compared to old faps (especially with new adapted versions, me likes :), and still possible to chip to i guess, anything above that... ROFLMAOROFLLMFAO ;)

As a comparison, playing from gold to today (some 5 years?) with semi-hardcore hunting from time to time, no chipping or afk-fapping, has gotten me to the uber-high lvl of 25 in paramedic!

Considering how fast my skills raise now, with or without the skillbonus, and how much it costs to raise by chipping, I doubt anyone who isnt already at that lvl will ever reach it..

Nevertheless, grats on yet another milestone achievement auktuma :)

Gratz Auktuma,

To bad about the decay:
Below average is 10 pec to 24.99 pec a try.

So i do not see any mod FAP users changing to this baby.

And lvl 109 Paramedic just to be able to start using it. What do you have to be to max it? lvl 125 or so? How many people ingame have those stats? 2 or 3?

It is clear that MA is turning in the road of L FAPs but it would be nice if they would think a bit more before implementing items which are only usable by literally a handfull of people.

Though the drop of this FAP opens up the thought that some new L weapons could appear soon which will outdo the Mod Merc and Imp MK II in the damage a sec range (though probably never in the ECO).

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

Back