Buying: (M) Dark Knight of Arkadia Armor / Mod Angel parts

Boo Who You

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Boo Who You
What's shakin! ***ITEMS UPDATED**

Working on completing a Male set of DKOA! Hopefully with your help I can collect the missing parts:

DKOA Parts Needed:
DKOA Helm
DKOA Thighs
DKOA Shins

Misc Armor Parts Needed:
Vain Shins (M)
Mod Angel Shins
Mod Angel Thighs

If you know of anyone who may be willing to sell, please let me know so that I can try and workout a deal. I currently have Shadow parts in place of the missing DKOA parts. I would be willing to trade the Shadow part +PED or do straight ped for the respective DKOA part.

Thank you very much for your help! You rock!
Boo Who You

Last edited:
I had that set before started with 2 parts dkoa found gloves and arms along the time i had it!
Hope you get it completed one day :)

Sorry to be bearer of bad news, but you can't complete the set, yet.
Thighs have not dropped yet and since the Golden Key Instance seems to kinda broken, lootwise, it could be a while.
Goodluck!

I had that set before started with 2 parts dkoa found gloves and arms along the time i had it!
Hope you get it completed one day :)

Thanks! I know that it's going to be a frustrating adventure, but I'm looking forward to the idea of one day maybe being able to complete the set!

Sorry to be bearer of bad news, but you can't complete the set, yet.
Thighs have not dropped yet and since the Golden Key Instance seems to kinda broken, lootwise, it could be a while.
Goodluck!

Hey no worries at all, I appreciate the heads up. I did notice that prior to the purchase of the set. Holding hope that one day I will be able to complete the set. In all honestly though, I'd be more than happy with 6/7 until those darn thighs drop and I get extorted haha. Thank you too for the well wishes!

Daily bump in hopes to find these missing parts

Bring it up in hopes to locate some of these missing parts

Bump it to the top

One day I may get lucky and find a part or two ;)

Will today be the day!

Back