M91 Stalker Augmented aka temporary condition rifle

Dzace

Old
Hey all,

As you may know this rifle is a little uneco right now,( currently burning 3,4peds/click), wich can clean a ped card very fast but is also a potential ath maker.... as it can be used to increase the cost to kill a mob.

So basically i'm offering a PPS support, (ped per second ;) )

EDIT: as got the same question multiple times here is an exemple of how we proceed:
You want to shoot a mob with a kill cost of 15ped/mob, but you feel extra lucky and think you will hit a nice mult soon, so you give me ie 500p ammo (~6 ped rifle decay and 145shots) and decide how much i should burry in the mob(for exemple 4shot would double your mob killcost) while you are killing it, looter take all loot, you loot every mob ofc.... and rince, repeat.

i would not recomand going crazy like dumping 1kped in a mulm elite but again, if you can afford it, i can make it happen xD

Disclaimer:
Using the rifle is not forbidden or considered an exploit,i would have proposed that service sooner if i knew that from the begining.

I'm not SIB with this weapon,(dont count on me for dps, in fact you'll barely notice my damages).

Because i'm not SIB, there *WILL* be a ped leak, i m proposing this for the thrill, and the huge hofs/ath possibility, im not responsible if you are crazy enough to want long runs with that solution.

***This will be possible until monday morning only.***

Cost: Rifle's decay, Ammos and 1%cut of all the ATH's (yeah ath's only) ;)

Pm me ingame if you interested.
Natacha Love Natacha

Last edited:
As you may know this rifle is a little uneco right now,( currently burning 3,4peds/click), wich can clean a ped card very fast but is also a potential ath maker.... as it can be used to increase the cost to kill a mob.
(i made a few test on molisk young,with a cost of 24ped/kill lowest loot i got was 8ped)
Btw "0eff" does not mean "only shrap" i have experimented it first hand (might not be valid for other 0eff weapon tho, idk)...
that's the one looted with bugged stats that will be changed at the vu? But you have the go-ahead to use it for now as well?
Hmm, I believe the lowest loot is set at 20%, so the lowest you could get would be 5 peds.
also hmm, you weren't getting only shrap? What is the hp of molisk young then? I'd have thought you'd be massively into only shrap territiory there at that over-cost...
I can quite see it being worth testing the results of 'boosting' a normal 10 ped cost kill to maybe 25 peds, depending on what loot is normally in the mob but only normally drops it at above 10 peds or whatever.
AND there really is time pressure for a pretty much one-off opportunity... have a great weekend creating hof havoc lol :eyecrazy:
PS your conditions are almost too reasonable. I can imagine people jumping at the chance to stick a hunter's finger up at ep4 clickers 'cough'!

that's the one looted with bugged stats that will be changed at the vu? But you have the go-ahead to use it for now as well?

Yes, in fact i asked multiple times because i was quite scared of compromising my account.

Hmm, I believe the lowest loot is set at 20%, so the lowest you could get would be 5 peds.

You may be right, i didnt kill them for long enough to give accurate numbers.

also hmm, you weren't getting only shrap? What is the hp of molisk young then? I'd have thought you'd be massively into only shrap territiory there at that over-cost...

Im not going to elaborate long on this because it's a temporary situation but efficiency is a formula and DPP is only part of it. i did experiments on larger mobs (feffox high mat and rextellum) and i guarantee "shrapnel only" is not a thing at all with this rifle.

I can quite see it being worth testing the results of 'boosting' a normal 10 ped cost kill to maybe 25 peds, depending on what loot is normally in the mob but only normally drops it at above 10 peds or whatever.
AND there really is time pressure for a pretty much one-off opportunity... have a great weekend creating hof havoc lol :eyecrazy:
PS your conditions are almost too reasonable. I can imagine people jumping at the chance to stick a hunter's finger up at ep4 clickers 'cough'!

Well i consider the skills and tier grind a one-off opportunity for me too so i got my profit aswell. =)

Love

Back