MA Account closure Inaction

Status

DaisyColdFinger

Stalker
Society
ROCK STARS>TKoE>Hell Yeah
Daisy ColdFinger (RIP 2008/22)
Gave clear instructions via support x2 to terminate Daisy weeks ago but they keep closing support cases without terminating / closing the account and no replies to say why they have not closed the account.

Any idea's - MA ?

How can I delete my account?
If you want to cancel your Entropia Universe account permanently, you can contact Support. We will then terminate your account. When the account is terminated, all skills are deleted and any remaining items will be sold to the Trade Terminal at their Trade Terminal value. This value will then be transferred to your PED Card. If the PED Card balance exceeds the administration cost for termination (1000 PED), you can request a withdrawal for the remaining amount.
NOTE: Once terminated, the account cannot be activated again. If you wish to participate in the Entropia Universe again, you will have to register a new account.

Do you have 1k ped in your account?

Hello Hiroshi

Apologies for the late reply - big rugby game on yesterday :)

The account is still live ( Daisy A-2-O ColdFinger )

DM sent

Regards.

They mean if you can log in or not, not if you asked a friend to tell if its still in the soc or in the user register.
Around 3 years ago I asked for termination of my first avatar before making the new, and still today i can find the old one in user register.

I must admit these's a big difference between walking away and asking MA to slice the throat of your ava. I get it though sometimes people need it to be ruthess to sever those ties. I won't lie, I often wonder if I should sell my deeds and just f**k off. I think the hold for me, is wondering if MA will come up with something extraordinary interesting to trigger a renewed interest. Not like I'd ever be interested with the soul distroying task of trying to sell skills either.

Kudos to you Daisy.

Rick

I must admit these's a big difference between walking away and asking MA to slice the throat of your ava. I get it though sometimes people need it to be ruthess to sever those ties. I won't lie, I often wonder if I should sell my deeds and just f**k off. I think the hold for me, is wondering if MA will come up with something extraordinary interesting to trigger a renewed interest. Not like I'd ever be interested with the soul distroying task of trying to sell skills either.

Kudos to you Daisy.

Rick
If I'm not mistaken, a few days ago the same person was looking for renewal of a problematic account.

Now...

In Game Daisy has been Terminated - or so i thought !
Starting fresh all over again - on hold.

That's a good idea.. I'll buy one PC for $20 and wipe my accounts everyday.. just because it's done manually by MA.. no money is made anyway.. it's pretty much the same in terms of free gameplay.

If I'm not mistaken, a few days ago the same person was looking for renewal of a problematic account.

Now...

In Game Daisy has been Terminated - or so i thought !
Starting fresh all over again - on hold.

That's a good idea.. I'll buy one PC for $20 and wipe my accounts everyday.. just because it's done manually by MA.. no money is made anyway.. it's pretty much the same in terms of free gameplay.

Was Daisy a space pirate? My memory is not as good as it used to be. If so yeah, not much skill required to play those games. The norm now is like level 300 or something if starting again from zero.... mmmm...nah. 🤣🤣

Was Daisy a space pirate? My memory is not as good as it used to be. If so yeah, not much skill required to play those games. The norm now is like level 300 or something if starting again from zero.... mmmm...nah. 🤣🤣

I don't understand why he wants to pay for new skills, that's what he decided and has that choice because MA allows it. I don't know if he was a Space Pirate, an Earth Marauder or just a regular Jackal, and I don't really care. I commented simply because I saw that you misunderstood his decision.

I don't understand why he wants to pay for new skills, that's what he decided and has that choice because MA allows it. I don't know if he was a Space Pirate, an Earth Marauder or just a regular Jackal, and I don't really care. I commented simply because I saw that you misunderstood his decision.
Clearly that’s a female player..::

From my memory Daisy ColdFinger was a really savage PvP player - skill & ability not just PvP gear

RIP

Taken from her 2010 December issue interview in EntropiaTimes
1djqCtI.jpg

Daisy "Shoot Em" ColdFinger - 2008 - 2022

Role play over - Daisy's dead - time to move on - mods please lock the thread.

Last edited:

"Space pirate" imo is so lame, what now i can't pk anyone in the game. im not sure why people make such a big deal about pvp in space.

Tho i have a problem with all players that used exploits in space. I recall Daisy using at Mothership and camping RT SS tho , as long he didn't break any game rules i dont see a problem with that.

Status
Back