MA annual general meeting

billairboy

Elite
Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
Mindark will have their annual general meeting in June, and for the first time I see that they will vote and give approval to the board the possibility to issue new shares and bring in new capital to in the company. That don't mean they will do it, it's a pretty standard thing to give the board that possibility, but I think it's the first time for Mindark to add that to their agenda. Maybe that means they at least are thinking on the possibility to bring in new investors.

this part is interesting:

8: • Om disposition av bolagets resultat enligt den fastställda balansräkningen

According to google translate it means profit sharing, will 2015 be the first year MA actually made a profit?

this part is interesting:

8: • Om disposition av bolagets resultat enligt den fastställda balansräkningen

According to google translate it means profit sharing, will 2015 be the first year MA actually made a profit?

It's just a standard item that companies are doing every year, even if it a loss. They decide what to do with the profit (or loss).

Interesting...

Interesting.... Maybe we will get some new investors on the board? :yay:

Like compet deed owners :scratch2:

I think after 10 years in the bussines you can ask for some more investments right

And that VR thing isin't cheap

Note the "apport eller kvittning" part. My Swedish is pretty rusty (haven't been in Stockholm for 15 years :silly2:) but I read it as "cash or offset (i.e. debt-for-equity swap)". NTTIAWWT, of course.

It might as well be just a standard phrase used without much thinking. Could any Swedish users comment on this?

Note the "apport eller kvittning" part. My Swedish is pretty rusty (haven't been in Stockholm for 15 years :silly2:) but I read it as "cash or offset (i.e. debt-for-equity swap)". NTTIAWWT, of course.

It might as well be just a standard phrase used without much thinking. Could any Swedish users comment on this?

Yeah, it's a pretty standard to leave any possibility open on how they want to issue the new shares. The standard is of coerce payment by cash, but it could also be payment by other assets or a swap between equity and debt.

Back