MA blocking avatars without any real reason!

How com,e your friend is totally unable to speak in his own defense?
Are you his legal representative?

better_call_saul-620x350.jpg

If MA really wanted to bust people for afk botting they could go to any sweat circle and find a bunch of them. So I am more inclined to believe he was really hunt botting. I appreciate the fact that MA cares about their game and is attempting to answer a problem that has existed forever. And yes MA investigates reports on botting and I'm glad they do.

Please read messages above. I will repeat. The player is my second/third/fourth/... avatar, my imaginary real-life friend, who i see almost everyday. I know he didnt bot, because i just know as you do with an imaginary (or is he?) friend. I would not post it on PCF if i wasn't so scizo.

Fixed it for you. :tongue2: ;) :rolleyes:

PS. Something smells off. If your friend is botting, you shouldn't be defending him. And there's no way you can know that he isn't. If he wasn't, which you cannot know, i'd say kudos for trying to help a friend. There's better ways to help than going public on a forum.

Lesson of the day: if MindArk starts to chat with you, bend over, err answer. No, actually, simply don't bot unless you want to loose the avatar. I could miss chat too, very easily, but apart from doing some autoshooting, and waste ammo .. due to lack of attention or connection trouble, - i assume - it should be quite clear that my avatar's behaviour isn't botdriven, so they've never even chatted to me :cry: :p

Don't take this too hard, i don't know you, just having a laugh. Thanks.

I choose to believe MA isn't this dumb. They would never ban someone from not replying to PM. I believe in grown up people running MA there is more to this story that cannot be told for obvious reasons. Maybe OP got the wrong story too, or he is acting even dumber.

If for some reason MA is really this dumb (wich I doubt), I suggest the account owner write a support case IN HIS OWN language. I'm sure MA has staff that can translate or use google translate.

So depending on this guys budget, we will be short a few globals and maybe a hoffie now unless MA are going to be shaving some digits off their profits and adding the peds this guy would have spent to the lootpool now :tongue2:

Officer pmed him to get answer, to check if it is a bot or not. When society mate back to the PC, he saw a PM from somebody not familliar to him and didnt understand what he is talking about (english is not his native language) and just ignored the pm and continued hunting. The next day he got blocked.

Official avatars usually have a badge next to their name, a star above their head or their chat text in bold text. Their name (for instance in private messages) usually includes the name "Official". So, if someone with a name containing the Word "Official", or they have some other distinct feature (like a badge or star), it could be good to read the messages they send, especially if it's a private message.

(Calypso have offical avatars, and Arkadia have some sort of official avtars/developers that occasionally are ingame.)

Hello.

Sometimes i think MindArk stucked in 20th century... My society mate was blocked without any reason few days ago.

Not sure why you posted this but from all that I have read I have to say that you, sorry he, most likely was using a bot since you kind of pointed out here in an odd way that bots are here and now and MA is so much into the past. (more or less).

But as many have pointed out, there probably is more to play then just him being afk.

- Official most likely was pmed a few times about someone stealing mobs or acting as a bot.
- The official simply did not send one or two pms and left.
- Official most likely ran up to him after a bit and stood right in front of him.
- Official most likely waiting a while to watch how 'your' friend was hunting counting between pause time before moving onto the next mob.
- Official, now this is important, most likely came back a few times to check up on your friend to see if he was still there each time pming him to check if anyone was home.
- MA as well most likely then had a reason to check your friends records and see how he was playing. (Yes MA has that info).

So yes, there is a lot that is unanswered here but my bet is that there is a lot more going on then your friend is saying.

If anything you should ask your 'friend' to contact MA himself and work this out and not be dealing second party here.

Anyway, GL

Last edited:
Yes, it is 21th century, the way they works is aweful. If soc mate was using bots, this post would not be here.

LOL... Reminds me of the my old game Lineage 2. It became a botland a long time ago. And sometimes the devs even ban some bot avatar... as a result the owner starts to write to the support "I/He just was clicking and auto looting, terrible misunderstanding!!!"

He will likely be unbanned sooner or later. I thought I saw a group of protesters at Twin Peaks holding up signs that says 'Bot Lives Matter' :D :D :D

But you DID post that he bots, right here:

That description is botting... How was it switching mobs and going between them with just 'autotool' being on? If he went afk for a prolonged time with autotool he would be standing still at the creature using autotool. If he just hit autorun, he would be going in a straight line and MA would catch on. But he wasn't he was botting according to YOU. lol

No, clicking the tab or other key to select next target between mobs is not botting, a lot of people do it. Everything else can be automated by in game functions that MA gave us.

Not sure why you posted this but from all that I have read I have to say that you, sorry he, most likely was using a bot since you kind of pointed out here in an odd way that bots are here and now and MA is so much into the past. (more or less).

But as many have pointed out, there probably is more to play then just him being afk.

- Official most likely was pmed a few times about someone stealing mobs or acting as a bot.
- The official simply did not send one or two pms and left.
- Official most likely ran up to him after a bit and stood right in front of him.
- Official most likely waiting a while to watch how 'your' friend was hunting counting between pause time before moving onto the next mob.
- Official, now this is important, most likely came back a few times to check up on your friend to see if he was still there each time pming him to check if anyone was home.
- MA as well most likely then had a reason to check your friends records and see how he was playing. (Yes MA has that info).

So yes, there is a lot that is unanswered here but my bet is that there is a lot more going on then your friend is saying.

If anything you should ask your 'friend' to contact MA himself and work this out and not be dealing second party here.

Anyway, GL
I'm not sure, i'm in need of explaintation of what bot is. I'm a team-leader of programmists. Well.. anyways, moderators, please close these thread. Those guys know better than me what my friend done ;)

No, clicking the tab or other key to select next target between mobs is not botting, a lot of people do it. Everything else can be automated by in game functions that MA gave us.

Clicking tab manually isn't botting. Somehow clicking it while not at the computer, such as with a program macro or even real life robotic arm is botting.

Reminds me of a Simpsons episode

If you, as an online user, press let's say tab, then it's not botting.

If you have a program that presses alt for you, then we're into autoclicking, an old discussion that's as old as entropia, but (for legitimate uses) should have ended when crafting machine got batch processing and Tools (like drill) got ´auto use tool´.

If you use (only) auto-use tool, then you'll kill one mob. You won't kill Another mob, unless the next mob will stand where the previous mob was when you shot the last shot on it.

Last edited:
I'm not sure, i'm in need of explaintation of what bot is. I'm a team-leader of programmists.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bot

1. Simple computer program used to perform highly repetitive operations, e.g. trawling websites to collect email addresses.

2. Computer program run concurrently with an online game to give the player an unfair advantage. (...) Writing bots requires a great deal of skill; using them almost none.(...)

You said you were a team-leader of programmers, right? .)

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Moderators, please close this thread. I didnt post it to proove PCF, that my friend was not botting. Didnt know, that community has so many dumb players.

Thank you

Deleted...….

Last edited:
is this still going on? i thought it was obvious that op's "friend" doesnt exist and is just an alt avatar of op which he used to bot hunt while playing on his main or doing whatever. why else would the person who is banned not say a single word about this. language barrier doesnt seem the problem as i often see people talking in russian and other languages.

is this still going on? i thought it was obvious that op's "friend" doesnt exist and is just an alt avatar of op which he used to bot hunt while playing on his main or doing whatever. why else would the person who is banned not say a single word about this. language barrier doesnt seem the problem as i often see people talking in russian and other languages.

The reason why i posted this, because i am his society leader and dont want to loose good and active friends

...few months ago i found BOTER
i spend more than 30 minutes proof it is BOTER
maded video , posted on forum ,,ofc video was taken down and boter gone

afther some time i met him again
... yea i boted(use 3rd party soft) and i know its bad and MA give me temp ban...

even if you cath them , MA let them play again

The reason why i posted this, because i am his society leader and dont want to loose good and active friends

Reason I don't like botters, is that a) There is no way a normal player can compete against someone who can do a certain activity 24/7, and b) If a botter does something that disrupts the balance, MA will sooner or later bring the nerf bat (eg reduce evade/agility skill gains from a normal hunter or make mobs in instances go stuck in narrow corridors).

For sweating, there is a theory a part of the low sweat price is that a number of sweaters are bots.

Moderators, please close this thread. I didnt post it to proove PCF, that my friend was not botting. Didnt know, that community has so many dumb players.

Thank you

Let me give you a piece of diplomatical advice:
If you want to end the discussion and let it fade out, the first sentence is ok.
The last sentence you wrote does the opposite. Instead of casting oil on the Waves it will rather make those who you are adressing to start to defend their views, even if they had left the topic.
For the middle part, it will be interpreted differently between those who Think your friend didn't bot and those who Thinks that your friend did bot (and may be an alt avatar). It will make some people think "why did you start this thread at all then".

With that (what's already been written in this thread by everyone), I Think what can be said about the original post has been said. Not much more to add, unless someone comes with more tangible fact. (There is one simple thing that I haven't read in this thread; I won't ask for it though.)

Last edited:
And now for the fun of why Cheaters act.. and the players who play fair.)

Thank you

Well I'm going to give these guys a taste of what to expect with another game, and you will see... you're absolutely Right on this..

(And roll, The video)

Now this is what we have to put up with, (Oh sure this is what folks over at another game say about themselves..

(It really Shows how "Smart" they are and note the spelling.. and the short terms..)

But on a more serious note, Her's two videos that explain as to why "Cheating and bots " hurt a game.. and it makes some sense..

You can see what I mean when you watch This video as well as This other one..)

Now then the second video is important, and listen carefully cause this gamer is right..

And you think they're happy? They aren't...

So read the Terms of Use (Terms of Service) and you'll see what they are talking about. cause it makes sense.

Nuff Said.

(Sgt.) Benjamin Ben Coyote , IFM Marines,
a.k.a "The Blind Sniper" (and) "His_Dog_Spot"

Back