MA Doesn't care about your investment

Zhorgul

Old Alpha
Society
NOTA
Lee Zhorgul Salmon
To be clear from the start, it's no whining post, it's mostly a warning post.

I'd like to bring to LA's owner attention that MA doesn't care much about you people investing thousands of $ in EU. Since the VU 8.12 the 4th June !! (yeah 2 months already), one of my LA, the OLA 32 (magic mushroom land) north of Shinook Jungle TP has been damaged by MA's design engineer lack of proficiency. The shed, the fertilizer station and the land marker are undergrounded and can't allow me to access them neither EU participants coming to my place. For 2 months the LA has been dead ... No fertilizer means no mob to hunt, the shed undergrounded means no access to the 2 shopkeepers and no event creation possible cause the land marker isn't accessible too. You can imagine the damage done to this area. It could happen to yours too !

Of course I brought this matter to MA support that basically said that they sent the case to the design team (yes the same ones who got all my things undergrounded). I'm fed up going after their support with no results so now I prefer to make the case public and hopefully they'll do something.

So remember guys, you may spend 30 000$ buying a piece of virtual land and having it damaged and none profitable because of lame MA.

I hope that the people who used to go to the magic mushroom world will still enjoy it when It hopefully turns back to normal. I'll do my possible to provide them with good mushrooms for fun !

Thanks for your support !

how fare out m8 :( they better do something soon and pay a compensation

wow that sucks man , GL with the support case

Sloppy customer support from MA indeed. However, is the only thing you did sending a support case? If I would be in your sitution I would undertake some more action. Like calling them, sending emails, and send some more supportcases demanding they fix it.

This isn't the 1st or only time. I seem to remember another LA (one of Neomaven's maybe?) where this happened as well. Seems a few LAs got the "burial treatment".

everyone on the forums make a support case and nag them to death :)

One word:

Scandal.

Better hope MA fixes this ASAP.

not good to hear that. but if you reduce the mining taxes from 7.9% (!!!???), maybe you make some profit from mining, because noone will mine on an LA which has so high mining taxes, even it is on a good mining place like shinook.

i hope your problem will be solved fast.

everyone on the forums make a support case and nag them to death :)

Zhorgul:

If you'd write a nice support case which contains all the details and write it from an EU players perspective (e.g. not your own)... I'd submit it, and I think many others with me... This is plain wrong and MA needs to know how the community feels about such things... This time it's Zhorgul's money... but it could happen to anyone of us.

Ill send a support case if you like... Hope it gets fixed man

Keep pestering them until they fit it! As another fellow said: Telephone, email, and more support cases!

Congrats, you found Calypso's equivalent to the deed to the Brooklyn Bridge, or Oceanside property in the Sahara. :)

Did the terrain and elevation of the station change during your ownership, or did you actually buy the land in this state?

Hope they fix it soon!

AG

The next VU after I bought one of the Treasure Island Lake view estates (when they first came out), MA ended up burying part of it under a mound of dirt. There was also a tree going through the middle of the estate which was actually kind of fun. Anyway, it took around 2 maybe 3 VUs before it was finally fixed IIRC. Don't lose hope, it will be fixed eventually, just have to keep bugging them about it.

Sloppy customer support from MA indeed. However, is the only thing you did sending a support case? If I would be in your sitution I would undertake some more action. Like calling them, sending emails, and send some more supportcases demanding they fix it.

Why not a blow job ?

Problem is simple , they did create a big problem for a customer , 1 of MA designer take 20 min , open map editor , change Z coordonate to 3 object , verify on test server , and send on final server..
Problem solved...

But since MA dont care they dont mouve 1 finguer..

It took 4 month and like 3 suport from eatch warants to have our fertiliser fixed on one of our LG land...
Compansation ... yes , dream of it ...

Zhorgul can take is compensation hope , and use it as a chair , because that where MA will put them...

Its sad , but ... thats how MA deal with customer.

Ma must really hate that LA. First put it miles away from tp, then almost de-activate it.

And walter he can't change tax, that the whole problem!

Maybe they will let the fungoids hof big time when it's repaired, so all hunt fungoids ;)

Why not a blow job ?

Problem is simple , they did create a big problem for a customer , 1 of MA designer take 20 min , open map editor , change Z coordonate to 3 object , verify on test server , and send on final server..
Problem solved...

But since MA dont care they dont mouve 1 finguer..

It took 4 month and like 3 suport from eatch warants to have our fertiliser fixed on one of our LG land...
Compansation ... yes , dream of it ...

Zhorgul can take is compensation hope , and use it as a chair , because that where MA will put them...

Its sad , but ... thats how MA deal with customer.

Its the difference betwene reactive thinking and proactive thinking. When you wait for a reaction, you wont get much done in life. You need to act yourself.

This hasnt much to do with MA. Almost any company I had to deal with handled their customers likewise. Its how the world we live in works. When you open your mouth you will get things done. When you wait for a reaction you wont.

Thinking that is similar to a blowjob is kinda perverse and dumb imo.

The shed, the fertilizer station and the land marker are undergrounded and can't allow me to access them neither EU participants coming to my place. For 2 months the LA has been dead ... No fertilizer means no mob to hunt, the shed undergrounded means no access to the 2 shopkeepers and no event creation possible cause the land marker isn't accessible too.

I saw it mate, I thought it might be just my computer, but if everybody sees it like that, that's just bad :rolleyes:.

I know exactly what you mean. I have spent "only" 3,000 USD for a shop in Emerald Lakes and I have similar problem. MA Cowboy programmers failed to notice, that EL Mall lies on the EL LA. That's connection which of course nobody will notice EMERALD - EMERALD :scratch2:

Anyway, now when RobRoy organizes some event on his LA, all my customers (and all customers of all 35 other shops @ EL Mall + everybody from all 3 Auction Rooms) get teleported to Shinook Jungle, 'cos they don't have tickets to that event :duh:

Better still, they cannot return for the whole lasting of the event (typically 1 hour). Last time I met at Shinook Jungle Buzz Lightyear who has got ejected right from the crafting machine to the midst of the bloody jungle :banghead:

afaik they did not fix it to date, despite RobRoy & me (and surely others) reporting it countless times.

So I fully agree with you. While I don't agree with people who are flaming at MA for any little trifle, this is a serious issue.

If people invest thousands of dollars into virtual property, MA should make their utmost priority to keep those people happy and keep their virtual property in tip-top condition, so they will invest again. Common sence MA ? :confused:

Its the difference betwene reactive thinking and proactive thinking. When you wait for a reaction, you wont get much done in life. You need to act yourself.

This hasnt much to do with MA. Almost any company I had to deal with handled their customers likewise. Its how the world we live in works. When you open your mouth you will get things done. When you wait for a reaction you wont.

Thinking that is similar to a blowjob is kinda perverse and dumb imo.

do you realy think zhorgoul send 1 little suport case , and have not comunicate at all ?
anyway , suport case system is the normal and official way to comunicate with MA , and should be way enought...
Why we should need send 300 shit mail and call them phone evryday , to have a bug like that fixed in less than 4 month...
just stupid...

Several LA's have been bugged over the last several years, its unfortunate but all you can do is keep calling and sending emails.
Sorry about your misfortune

do you realy think zhorgoul send 1 little suport case , and have not comunicate at all ?

I dont think that, it is what he implies in his post. That is the reason I suggested to take more action.

I'd be on MA's tail every darn day of the week if this happend to me.
Totally unacceptable from MA's side not to fix it emideatly.

unless they reimburse you on your avarage tax takings id get a flight over to their office and put some windows through (maybe not :D ) but you get the idea , not a chance id be sitting quite on this one :yay:

For those who think ubers and LA owners are "buddies" with MA, clearly this LA owner is not.

MA treats everyone the same: CRAPPY

damn srry to hear this zhorg :/

it sends out totaly the wrong messages imo, makes me wonder if ma are naturaly incompetant or wether then need to skill it :laugh:

i'll send a support

my two cents..

In the real world...

If you drop 30K dollars for a new car and the car does not 'work' the the company would send a 'lot of repairmen' to the job site....

Well, MA does not...

Sorry about your lose..just does not move me....you gambled big and for the past month or three you lost, such is life...

seems that ubers can get screwed just like the midle level player... fair...

Hope life turns around for you...as I do it does for me...LOL

Ma is into money and does not give one tiny care about the 'players'.

DS

What a shitty attitude towards the people who pay their wages. As Etopia said - it wouldn't take that much to fix it.

Sorry to hear this m8 it realy does suck
i was under the impresion that m8 seemed to be gettin their act together
but after hearing this well....................................

there probably all off trying to figure how to sort the china server out
and playing with the new engine

sucks to be us

gl m8

Call them, stalk them, send fertilizer and animal DNA to them physically or sell the deed to me for TT ;-)

Seriously, this sucks and should be a high priority defect for them :(
I hope it gets fixed soon for you.

Hey

Sent email to contacts i have at MindArk with brief description and link to this thread.
Hopefully this will get fixed soon.

-Zap

Back