MA??? Extremely strange!

De Hotte

Alpha
Society
RELICS
Carlos De La Hotte
this is a joke!!!!!!!

(For swedish players! Im sorry, but its hard to translate)

What??? Isnt this a little bit strange??
I got this sent to my place???
What???
Is it because Im a miner??? ;)

{DELETED} Image removed to avoid further confusion

All the best! Hotte

(Sorry Skam! I couldnt resist!)

Last edited:
Translation?
:)

wtf ?

What the hell is that ?

Could you please explain what this is, to those of us who don't read the language?

Is this some kind of income statement that you need to pay taxes on or something? That is what it looks like to me, but without being able to read it, my mind could make up all kinds of things. :scratch2:

Do Mindark want their Ped back?

(Sorry you'll have to translate)

ps: You havent blanked out everything you might have wanted to.

but...what the hell is that ?!
Will I get such faktura too ?! NO WAY :mad:

WOW :eek:
its invoice?? for using (repairing) mentinoed objects? whata....:scratch2:

Can u spell Hoax? :)

Seems like someone( or you) have used some kind of software To fake that ^^ as the "bankgiro" is listed as Long live relics..

Seems like someone have used some kind of software To fake that ^^ as the "bankgiro" is listed as Long live relics..

I thought as much

'faktura' is Swedish for invoice. From what I can tell, MA are trying to charge for a bunch of stuff for some reason.

De hotte, I'm not sure if this is some kinda joke, but the least you could do is explain it a bit to non-swedish speakers, as I think this is a bit confusing anyway :D

Last edited:
Seems like someone( or you) have used some kind of software To fake that ^^ as the "bankgiro" is listed as Long live relics..

if that is fake... then it may turn to be wery expensive "joke" for them who made/publish that thing.

I think something happened on Motorhead afterparty where Skam and De Hotte were...hmm

It's an invoice not a bill as far as I can see so you could use this to decrease your taxes unless MA publicly states this is a scam. Is the support infomation (case number) correct? :yay:

No, the supcase nr. isnt real! :) I sent this Irl to a friend! :) As a joke! Dont worry!

Last edited:
No, the supcase nr. isnt real! :) I sent this Irl to a friend! :) As a joke! Dont worry!

You should add that to the initial post, that it is a joke. You are, after all, using our logotype and in a way not terribly clear it is a joke.

lol.... Wish MA responded to support tickets as quick ;)

Just kiddin Marco, I Love ya big time virtually man x

You should add that to the initial post, that it is a joke. You are, after all, using our logotype and in a way not terribly clear it is a joke.

hehe that is true, should be careful De Hotte :)

Most serious tone ever in a post by you. *Trembles*

Yeah be careful. or you'll get a REAL letter. ;)

lol... I might invoice my work...

Today they paid me over 2k peds just for reading EF all day lmao... sweeet

The only thing that I picked out of this document is that you have 737 moms and a quarter of the 738th

and PS: nice editing :laugh:

Last edited:

:trout:

Pretty sure Marco is ready to put the smack down on this....:cool:

-rep for not posting it in galleria mccormik and trying to stir up a bunch of crap. :mad:

nice

nice thing .i hope i dont get one lol. see you later hhhhhhhoooooooottttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeee cya m8:wtg:

Back