MA/FPC don't want my money.

Fericious

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Fericious Fericious Moose
Man was planning a wonderfull weekend hunting on Calypso. So I went to my account to deposit some dollars to get some peds. Well when I tried was told I could not deposit.

Well I contacted support and got all the rigamrow. And basically was told where I use prepaid Visas I hit the max number of deposits. Well figuring since they where prepaid I explained to support well I use prepayed cards. And well in the next support letter it said to give them the last 6 of the credit cards I have used. Well like I said them being prepaid I did not keep the cards and threw them away.

Well still waiting for a reply from support to see if I can deposit. Well wonder whats going to happen. If they are going to let me deposit or not.

Guess they dont need the cash.

Well sorry just needed to vent. Just was agravating I could not hunt this weekend. Instead of sweating.

Cant you get the numbers of the cards off the deposit site?

Bones

I deposited them to MA and looked at my history and it dont have the numbers on their. Grr thanks for the help though

ask them to raise your deposit limit and tell them that your prepaid cc didnt have the last 6 digit numbers they requested dont fill your support case with page long history of your life they are very busy :)

Dont feel bad I know someone trying to work a depo to fill an accepted offer to buy an LA that they are draggin their feet on to help him get the money in faster as well.

I give up trying to figure what they think there anymore.. I chalk it up to too much dope smoke over the years as thats the only thing that makes people that flighty and inconsistant over things they do.

Back