MA is leading an unfair game

Status
Jack and so I rested 3 months but just how long can we wait and be silent. There's my patience that's all

There is no investigation taking 3 months, rest assured. It has simply fallen off their radar. This game isnt that deep to require 3 months.

I would strongly discuss with live support citing your support cases and continue bumping support cases until it is resolved.

In the event of my withdrawal issue, it fell off their radar. Seems as though they are lacking organization.

Do it tactfully.. be polite... unlike some people as of late. There are actual people on the other end that have families to go to at the end of the work day.

Edit: I also make the assumption that there is an investigstion and you were not simply just banned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
Oleg, stop beating around the bush. Tell us how you REALLY feel about whats-his-name...

For people looking for a TLDR version of this thread:

InvisibleAndre and his brother apparently got locked for 3 months. Something about multi account and market manipulation. After he was communicated this, was then put on hold for 3 months so far and decided he didnt want to wait longer.

Character InvisibleAndre: Got caught red handed trapping Eomons on Video (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?263449-Opalo-Eomons)
Got called out for botting, person claiming she jumped infront of him for 10 minutes (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-unfair-game&p=3644815&viewfull=1#post3644815)
InvisibleAndre defence "I just do not pay attention to autistics lol" (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-unfair-game&p=3644822&viewfull=1#post3644822)
^So obviously he continued with his botlike mannerism and behaviour. :lolup::lolup:

Defenders:
TheRock, botter extraordinaire being caught numerous times on videos himself
Zayka, another botting enthusiast (Please, dont take my word for it. Feel free to make your own vids of him, commonly found north of Fort Fury hunting Caperons)

Rest of the community appears to have a set of eyes with them today and realizes this guy should stay down and are happy MA finally got rid of him.

Fun bonus mateiral consists of the ever so clever Euphoria talking about "alts" (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-unfair-game&p=3644775&viewfull=1#post3644775) from her imaginary high horse while she's busy wasting someone elses money on the "The Infamous Serenity" avatar. Seemingly completely oblivious of the irony. :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

My own thoughts to the matter are along the lines of everyone else: good riddance. Except I do think, cheater or not, that he shouldn't be completely ignored like this. We're all humans afterall.

In law enforcement many cases one crime are frequently prosecuted as a lower crime (such as !!!! being prosecuted as a more simple assault).
Why?
Because, despite the prosecutor having no doubt in their mind as to the nature of the offense, the more harsh offense is also significantly more difficult to prove. As such, the prosecutor will revert to a lesser offense (which is easier to prove) so that they will know for sure they have a solid case against the accused.

But the accusation is stated. My point was that all the other comments about trapping, etc. are irrelevant. MA stated the reason(s) that are pertinent. If they had a problem with something else he (or anyone) did in the past it should have been addressed at that time.

The number of exploits being used at any given point in time, combined with the significantly low levels of staffing at MindArk lead me to believe that the withdraw button is sort of a triage tool for MindArk, giving them a tool for figuring out how to prioritize their investigations.

This is very, very bad. Locking of an account should not be contingent on if you try to make a big withdraw. That is very dirty.

But the accusation is stated. My point was that all the other comments about trapping, etc. are irrelevant. MA stated the reason(s) that are pertinent. If they had a problem with something else he (or anyone) did in the past it should have been addressed at that time.

This is very, very bad. Locking of an account should not be contingent on if you try to make a big withdraw. That is very dirty.

In the circumstances of prosecution I mentioned, the accusation is also stated. The fact that they are motivated to push the lower crime to the maximum sentence because of another crime that they cannot fully prove is usually not stated, as it shows a bias.

Regarding withdraws triggering an audit, I never said it's good or bad - just that it is possibly a means of triaging investigations when they have a large stack of investigations pending.

That is unfortunate and I hope you get it resolved. That said, I am less sympathetic than I would have been had you not used a click bait thread title. And even less sympathetic since it seems like you aren't telling the whole story.

That is unfortunate and I hope you get it resolved. That said, I am less sympathetic than I would have been had you not used a click bait thread title. And even less sympathetic since it seems like you aren't telling the whole story.

I fully disclosed my entire story in my first letter.
And as I wrote earlier I am ready to discuss publicly any points here, even if it was taken what is not right action, I let MA explain it to another time not to do it, but again, I think that I did anything illegal.

Last edited:
Very funny resume Little troll, raised my mood right in the morning, thank you, go ahead, write more!

Maybe pumping up order prices than dumping ur stock? No clue really but thats a possibility. But really cant be the whole picture as other avatar(s) are involved. All we can do is guess atm.
What I do know is, auction is a better place since u r gone, no offense

EDIT: and yea, title is offensive.

I work for the police myself, and I know a lot about crime judges and prosecutors, but there's no crime here, my friend, I feel like I've been selling drugs to kids. ;););)

Just a quote in case some of you miss that post xDDD

Damn to laught or cry . The guy play from so much people names now he think is cop :eyecrazy::smoke:

Just a quote in case some of you miss that post xDDD

Damn to laught or cry . The guy play from so much people names now he think is cop :eyecrazy::smoke:

I think you should write on the merits or to remain silent as I watch you love to write here any nonsense

MA is leading an unfair game

You have been caught cheating whith Eomons.
You have been caught cheating, using a bot on Warlocks.

I don't mention the fact that many peoples know you as an Auction manipulator, and alot of them know you are using many differents avatars, since I have no proofs for that.

But you are right on one point, in the title, MA is unfair.
Because if they were fair, you should have been banned a long time ago for the only 2 first facts. :wise:

I work for the police myself

My guess is that you are a pizza delivery man, because policemen eats pizza too.
You delivered some at policestation, then you can say that you "work for" police... :rolleyes:

InvisibleAndre and his brother apparently got locked for 3 months. Something about multi account and market manipulation. After he was communicated this, was then put on hold for 3 months so far and decided he didnt want to wait longer.

Character InvisibleAndre: Got caught red handed trapping Eomons on Video (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?263449-Opalo-Eomons)
Got called out for botting, person claiming she jumped infront of him for 10 minutes (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-unfair-game&p=3644815&viewfull=1#post3644815)
InvisibleAndre defence "I just do not pay attention to autistics lol" (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-unfair-game&p=3644822&viewfull=1#post3644822)
^So obviously he continued with his botlike mannerism and behaviour. :lolup::lolup:

Defenders:
Zayka, another botting enthusiast (Please, dont take my word for it. Feel free to make your own vids of him, commonly found north of Fort Fury hunting Caperons)

Rest of the community appears to have a set of eyes with them today and realizes this guy should stay down and are happy MA finally got rid of him.

Fun bonus mateiral consists of the ever so clever Euphoria talking about "alts" (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-unfair-game&p=3644775&viewfull=1#post3644775) from her imaginary high horse while she's busy wasting someone elses money on the "The Infamous Serenity" avatar. Seemingly completely oblivious of the irony. :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

My own thoughts to the matter are along the lines of everyone else: good riddance. Except I do think, cheater or not, that he shouldn't be completely ignored like this. We're all humans afterall.

Wish I could +rep you again Tiny Lord! I don't know who you are, but I like your style!

Defenders:

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

How can manipulate the market in AH be a reason for closing a Account? I have think it is here a free market like real life? How can it be wrong to take the price for the item somebody wants to sell and if it over MU?

How can manipulate the market in AH be a reason for closing a Account? I have think it is here a free market like real life? How can it be wrong to take the price for the item somebody wants to sell and if it over MU?
"Free" markets are subject to regulations. The auction house is not.

you can't manipulate the markets in RL either, you will find yourself holding on tightly to the soap whilst showering

Hilarious thread. I'm honestly surprised it took this long for you to get wtfpwned. Good fucking riddance.

Night comes - haters wake up... fell free to throw piece of dung in me too if you feel better after that!

BTW, many of you understand term "auction manipulating" not correct...

Last edited:
Night comes - haters wake up... fell free to throw piece of dung in me too if you feel better after that!

Not sure I understand what you're saying...are you part of this or just an innocent bystander that's looking for free dung ????:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I love being threatened for posting in a forum. Ya'll are so fucking cool.

:dunce:

You take two accounts, post let's say a gun that you bought some time ago. The price has been dropping, and you do not like the idea of that. So you and your brother puts it on auction for a very high price, and then you buy it back and forth a couple of times to inflate the price before finding a proper buyer.

If you do not think that is reason enough for closing an account, I'm not sure what your standards are...

You take two accounts, post let's say a gun that you bought some time ago. The price has been dropping, and you do not like the idea of that. So you and your brother puts it on auction for a very high price, and then you buy it back and forth a couple of times to inflate the price before finding a proper buyer.

If you do not think that is reason enough for closing an account, I'm not sure what your standards are...

Yep, this is pure manipulation, but as i know, Andrey never did it

My resume so far:

-Andrey trap one eomon few years ago;
-Tradeing on auc with his real brother;
-Nice fary tale about botting on warlock w/o any proofs;
(interested how its even possible?)
-Locked for 3 months w/o any feedback;

I think it is more of bidding thing. ;)

EX: I have an item for sale
Someone bids a price..then I get my Aunt fanny to over bid that bid
then my brother bids over his price..
then my sister's neighbor bids....etc..etc..rinse repeat.
( at the same time in cahoots )

Then it appears item is high value and will pay exorbitant price, next person goes by the stats on said item to sell and decides to sell at bs price...It really is elementary.

That is just a rough example of AH manipulation, or should I say one of them. :cool:

Last edited:

yes you gave the correct example and yes in this situation it is manipulation of the auction, I never did that.

Status
Back