MA new majority shareholder

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Any truth in the speculation I'm hearing, that MA's Timkins sold 'all' his shares to a Ukrainian female model?

If true what's the impact at board level, and future moving forward?

Rick

Any truth in the speculation I'm hearing, that MA's Timkins sold 'all' his shares to a Ukrainian female model?

If true what's the impact at board level, and future moving forward?

There's no need to speculate over public knowledge. Shareholders are always listed in the Annual Report

Yes, the shares now belong to Tetianna Keruna.

Timkins was not a majority shareholder and so neither is Tetianna. There has never been a majority shareholder as far as I can tell.

This is totally gonna go to the garbage bin in 1, 2, 3. SoonTM

Last edited:
i just wonder, who are the other approx. 900 shareholders of EU? :laugh:

i just wonder, who are the other approx. 900 shareholders of EU? :laugh:

Perhaps current and ex-staff members who got partially payout in shares?
With a high staff turnover that is quite possible.

removed trolling

Last edited:
Reactions: San
my english is far from perfect, but i'd say that major shareholder and majority shareholder are two different things.

btw, is it really necessary to troll everything and everyone? :scratch2:

I mean theres already plenty of celebrities and famous people that hold huge shares in very successful companies.

It's not as important who holds the shares, but what role this Tetianna plays in the company. I'm guessing she has little to no role, other than it looks like she was used as a model and sex symbol for some in game promotion. So her holding shares is immaterial to me.

The things to look at are the people driving the company, your CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, etc. Combined with their financials. The important questions to be asking are, is the company solvent? What's the future outlook? What's the current outlook?

I like the new team, I like the new CEO, I like the direction the game is going. Seems like slow steady improvement in some areas that have needed it for some time. The moment a Compet offering or DeepToken offering gets brought back up I rescind any positive comments :laugh: hoping to see this team continue to focus on their already working product more and less side gambles.

To me it seems like Covid-19 is benefiting MindArk, and the gaming genre in general. I haven't seen CLD and CP Share payouts this high this consistently this time of year before. For CP Shares, obviously this is our first time back around, but for CLDs to paying out over 4 PED this consistently for this long tells you cycle and deposits are higher than normal. CP Shares were spitting out 3-5 PED payments. As of now, game seems healthier than ever. As for 2-3 years from now??? We'll see. Only time will tell.

My two cents.

my english is far from perfect, but i'd say that major shareholder and majority shareholder are two different things.

btw, is it really necessary to troll everything and everyone? :scratch2:

Post removed. It was OP that seemed to think the two are one in the same, but you're right, my comment was unnecessary.

As a foot note, I don't think you'll find that I troll "everything and everyone". I don't think I've been very trollish at all lately tbh, mostly just questioning things in my own autistic way. But if that is the perception of me then there's a simple fix, so with this I say sayonara and best of luck to all. :beerchug:

I mean theres already plenty of celebrities and famous people that hold huge shares in very successful companies.

It's not as important who holds the shares, but what role this Tetianna plays in the company. I'm guessing she has little to no role, other than it looks like she was used as a model and sex symbol for some in game promotion. So her holding shares is immaterial to me.

The things to look at are the people driving the company, your CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, etc. Combined with their financials. The important questions to be asking are, is the company solvent? What's the future outlook? What's the current outlook?

I like the new team, I like the new CEO, I like the direction the game is going. Seems like slow steady improvement in some areas that have needed it for some time. The moment a Compet offering or DeepToken offering gets brought back up I rescind any positive comments :laugh: hoping to see this team continue to focus on their already working product more and less side gambles.

To me it seems like Covid-19 is benefiting MindArk, and the gaming genre in general. I haven't seen CLD and CP Share payouts this high this consistently this time of year before. For CP Shares, obviously this is our first time back around, but for CLDs to paying out over 4 PED this consistently for this long tells you cycle and deposits are higher than normal. CP Shares were spitting out 3-5 PED payments. As of now, game seems healthier than ever. As for 2-3 years from now??? We'll see. Only time will tell.

My two cents.

I thought it might have been you Pudding, when I heard about it. Haha.

Rick.

With girls it only work one way, the more the better.....

Hope she can encourage more new players

Hope she can encourage more new players

Agreed. This game could use some more advertising. Shame we have such a small community.

MAybe because of her we have such high activity in the game? :D

Weekly Hunting Stats
Total value7 654 927 PED(+85.54 %)
Weekly Globals55 483(+56.07 %)
Most globalsLongtooth

she is pretty it gives a young image of the game, it's better than the old bald before :laugh:

MAybe because of her we have such high activity in the game? :D

Weekly Hunting Stats
Total value7 654 927 PED(+85.54 %)
Weekly Globals55 483(+56.07 %)
Most globalsLongtooth

There is a known duplication issue with globals on EntropiaLife right now. A fair bit of those globals didn't actually occur.

In my opinion the very best metric for in game "health" and activity is going to be your CLD. Other metrics just aren't as reliable. Which, is up quite a bit since Covid. You'll also notice CLD prices are up as well.

Another metric I look at are auction listings. Not quite as reliable as a CLD, but still a factor in considering in game activity.

By all accounts, I believe the current state of the game is better now during this period of the year than it was last year during the same period. What %? Don't know for sure, but I'd venture to say we're up 25-30% from last year.

There is a known duplication issue with globals on EntropiaLife right now. A fair bit of those globals didn't actually occur.

In my opinion the very best metric for in game "health" and activity is going to be your CLD. Other metrics just aren't as reliable. Which, is up quite a bit since Covid. You'll also notice CLD prices are up as well.

Another metric I look at are auction listings. Not quite as reliable as a CLD, but still a factor in considering in game activity.

By all accounts, I believe the current state of the game is better now during this period of the year than it was last year during the same period. What %? Don't know for sure, but I'd venture to say we're up 25-30% from last year.
just checked 5 pages of globals for me, no duplicate found, but you could be right. In a normal period however, we had aroudn 2 mil ped in globals.

just checked 5 pages of globals for me, no duplicate found, but you could be right. In a normal period however, we had aroudn 2 mil ped in globals.

Here's the recent post about the duplicates. It's probably not happening to everyone, but it is happening. Checked my own, and I see at least one duplicate.

Great. Now a third grade model owns more than 30% of the game. What could possibly go wrong...

Beautiful model, would photograph boudouir 100% wink wink
For me it looks like some tax optimization or oligarch investment.

I think its too early and wrong to judge her yet. We do not know if she plays and maybe played for years, and have ambitions to make a lot of stuff right.

She could also just be a money hungry investor. We will see. I wish and hope its for the better

All these spread legs and slip pictures strengthen my confidence that the new majority owner of MA is a trustworthy and Honorable Merchant with a perfect reputation.
How much should I be surprised?

Last edited:
All these spread legs and slip pictures strengthen my confidence that the new majority owner of MA is a trustworthy and Honorable Merchant with a perfect reputation.
How much should I be surprised?

I was thinking she was just a generic model, maybe doing some swimsuit type stuff. But then I saw that gallery. She clearly has very good business acumen and we shouldn't be worried at all! :rolleyes:

Wow, EU may start to look more like the Second Life game :)

Back