MA please do something!

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout

MA please stop these people from blocking the doors at the Robot event on TI. Here are their names and pics.
they have been here numerous times. It should not be hard to find out whose alts they are.

They are impersonating the real Jon Moe Snow, feel free to post the names of any real avatars that have issues with Jon or his soc. I will gladly name them all in the OP until it is figured out, and the weak-ass soc-fued bullshit stops affecting the rest of us that are trying to enjoy the game.

EDIT: and now they are back, and gained a few pounds :) fuuuuuucking puuuuuuussssy!

Last edited:
Don't know is it a feature or a glitch, but when I stuck behind people at auctioneers or terminals, I just face a gap between the people and turn on the auto-run. After ~10 seconds of twitching my avatar suddenly appears running on the other side of the obstacle.

Svarog put this in another thread I made, but I want it in this one too. He is totally right and this works fine.

Holding down "w" for about 8 seconds works too.

3 really fun dudes :wise:
I hope we wont see em again ingame.

Lots did, so did I.

And the avatars blocking the door kept saying "WINTERFELL" in local chat. So it is some asshole from a soc that has a beef with winterfell i guess.

Hmmm....they were all killed somehow, and sent to revive. Now they are gone. Wonder if MA did it :D

nvm, now they are back and fatter than ever....see OP

maybe we can stop feeding the trolls!!

please edit the names of these avatars as naming them is against forum policy reported

Noobs, with new ava system they can use just one FAT avatar :laugh:

please edit the names of these avatars as naming them is against forum policy reported

I think you are referring to Forum Rule 2.13, however this only applies to scamming accusations.
2.13 - Scamming Accusation
Accusations of "scamming" that name specific Entropia Universe avatars or PlanetCalypsoForum members are NOT permitted. Such threads or posts will be edited, deleted or locked without notice...

However, as there is no accusation of scamming, only of inconveniencing other players, Rules 2.13 does not apply in this case.

best to Chain the support tickets
example you make original give out the # then everyone report same thing always referencing the original Support ticket. it will actually give you a better response.
put the # in the title in reference to support case #1239503495

maybe we should make that a non lootable pvp spot then we can just shoot them out the way

ask deathifier for that , he is the land owner and such thing are contolled by him.
if you let deathifier know something will sure soon and quickly happen as he does not enjoy's these kind of persons
and he gets unhappy people on his land and thus costing him money.

and Mr D is a very friendly down to earth guy.
cheers Q

WTF is wrong with you ?

i gotta say , i gotta say, i gonna tel my mommy .................. Pfffff smart arse
dont u have to go report some one ?

these are the same avatars that will do random mob trains at the rig, and before introduction of turrets at LG also. There is another avatar, MELVIN, not seen him in those pic's. But clearly they are all alt's with the only purpose to cause griefs to others, they been going about for probally of a year now.

Its about time MA done something about them.

I'm 99% sure this is alts.

So, besides from the process of sending support tickets, it probably doesn't matter if their names are mentioned or not. And standing for a long time in a doorway isn't the way to act if you don't want to be seen or "known".

Hmmm....they were all killed somehow, and sent to revive. Now they are gone. Wonder if MA did it :D

Warrior Elite perhaps?

Maybe they are trying to do what Anonymous did in Habbo few years ago? Created hunreds alts and ruined game for others.

I must say this is funny, they do have a sense of humor making themselves fat lol.

Maybe sue the one who did the remake on them? :laugh::laugh:

it is funny, until a certain point...

but our holy book (read : EULA) is on the side of those offended, so I am sure they can not enjoy that fun long =)

J.

Sometimes people just need to get a life. Hopefully ma will take the correct action against them

They are back again.

How hard is it for MA to put an outdoor revive?

[Menace] Hey man. I dunno what's up but whatever your beef is... it's not the fault of most of the people here.
It'd be real cool if you allowed passage so we could hunt man.
[Guy BoldFlavors Fieri] this is an initiation to join Winterfell
we gotta do it....
take it up with Jon Moe Snow

I didn't know Winterfell recruited noobs in OJ's.

Menace

Epic! lol.

All the gamblers have a rash forming because they can't get to gambling. lol

Epic! lol.

All the gamblers have a rash forming because they can't get to gambling. lol

Actually it seems the people having the most problem with it are some of the more inexperienced players. They make it to the TP. Check out the event. Die.... and now they're locked in the service center many without TP chips. Some kind folk have been dragging some Steel Bird Elites over to the service center leaving them to hover killing the 3 fat dudes in OJ's. So that's been working well.

Otherwise simply holding down 'W' and 'E' will eventually get you through.

I'm wondering why there's no "official" statement from Winterfell about this?

Menace

I sent one of my disciples to shared loot to check it out and experience some Calypso fun, she was a visitor from Arkadia that wanted to check out Calypso contributing to our economy.

She arrived at the shared bots, then messaged me to say she could not enter or exit the revive area becasue of these idiots blocking the entrances.

5 mins later fed up she logs out, I hope she comes back tonight.

There're consequences for our actions and behaviour in life, can some people please think about the knock on effects of their actions.

I wondered why I didn't see many shared globals coming around midnight last night.....this explains a lot.

Thank you.

Rick

Back