MA really does care...

Chrome

Elite
Society
Kaos
Mono Chrome Monochrome
I received via email this after only a few weeks of not playing.

Hi <insert name here>,

We noticed that you haven't been logged in to Entropia Universe for a time now and we don't want you to miss the opportunity of being a continuous part of our virtual community.

It's interesting to see that they are proactive in trying to keep players involved (i.e. depositing). :wise:

We care too.

Hope you are enjoying the break, see you back in-game soon (hopefully!) :)

This is still a problem? Pioneer mentioned getting one while logged in, and with him being (well having been) an official...

thats a program sending those... they dont care.

a careing company have customer service as top priority.

Well at least they have a program that cares.. I got one too. after having been on holiday for two weeks.

Hi MA
I noticed that I haven't got any nice loot in Entropia Universe for a time now of 6 years. I don't want to miss the opportunity of being a continuous part of your virtual community but you can forget about my money until you don t give me back a large part of my past investments.

cheers

This.

My recent interactions with the office indicates this hasn't changed very much in the last 6 years.

Yes, you read through my lightly veiled sarcasm. :laugh:

We care too.

Hope you are enjoying the break, see you back in-game soon (hopefully!) :)

I know you care. I hope all is well with you and KAOS!

I may come back, but I'll probaly be selling stuff...

If they were a caring company they'd be asking why you haven't logged in and what they could do better to encourage you to login more often ;)

They only care about one thing... our $$$$ O_O

Its kinda like that crack dealer on the corner of teh street, he makes you bellieve he loves you and etc.. but in the end, he only wants you to buy more crack.

My dealer never makes me feel loved....He just says give me the cash, here's your shit, now go away...

Those emails smack of desperation, if you ask me. It's as if they are saying "Please, please, send us more money." You seem to get one a couple weeks after the last time you logged in. I can't see how your account is in danger of anything at that point. I guess it would be nice if they sent you one around the 450 day mark.

If they were a caring company they'd be asking why you haven't logged in and what they could do better to encourage you to login more often ;)

Exactly! Exactly! Exactly! Exactly!... Well... Ask and then do something to fix whatever problem there may be, such as shit loot.

hate to bring it up, but what about the people that when they don't get their W/D for a couple of weeks and they send an e-mail........:scratch2:

Back