MA sucked my ped card, so sale.

DuDy

Old Alpha
Society
Q entities.
City "DuDy" Man
Hello,
After three days of hunting another 500ped is lost into Marco's pocket, so here comes sale of some items i won't need in future.

EMT EK-2350 tt+45 ped SOLD

Full Rascal (m) tt+60 by Lucky Star SOLD

Omegaton m2875 tt+500 ped SOLD

Set of 5b plates tt+370 each SOLD

4x RepEdge Axe 2x0 tt+4 a piece.

Combat EnBlade-8

Master Coat - Faucerfix skin patern. 800 ped
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

So, post your bids here or PM me here on forums. i will try to check daily.

This is not auction at all, however bidder will have to wait two days to get his stuff if none gives higher offer

Thanks and Regards, DuDy.

Last edited:
Stop Saying F*CK you MindArk if you get bad loots, it won't help... trust me i lost all the money that way....

Guess your signature fits nice then ;)

Anyways, free bump and good luck with the sale :)

i assume he means that it's 1st come, 1st serve -- meet what he's asking for and no further bids will be taken?

well, let's say it like that.
1st guy want's my rascal for tt+55 so he has to wait two days to get it, but guy #2 offer me tt+60 so i pass it to guy #2... he will have to wait two days also and if someone else come with higher offer it goes like that. Got it ?

P.S.:it's not meant like tt+55 and other goes tt+55,01 lol

well, let's say it like that.
1st guy want's my rascal for tt+55 so he has to wait two days to get it, but guy #2 offer me tt+60 so i pass it to guy #2... he will have to wait two days also and if someone else come with higher offer it goes like that. Got it ?

P.S.:it's not meant like tt+55 and other goes tt+55,01 lol

then i must ask, how is this not an auction, as stated in your initial post? :)

good luck getting some peds back to support yourself mate =))

then i must ask, how is this not an auction, as stated in your initial post? :)

good luck getting some peds back to support yourself mate =))

well auction has ending date, this has not :p but it's quite auction system ;-))

also sorry to those who are confused lol

Ill take the startbid of tt+370 a piece on the 5b set

Rascal

If the Rascal is still up for sale Ill take it at +55.
Skaff.

Ill give +57 for rascal

Hello,
After three days of hunting another 500ped is lost into Marco's pocket, so here comes sale of some items i won't need in future.

Thanks and Regards, DuDy.

500 peds in 3 days is not that much ;), trust me :D, I can do that easily in 1 day :rolleyes:
anyway sry for ur loses!

free bump! :wtg:

lotsa work keeping track for you mate, good luck on sales, I know how you feel, hunting is indeed a dieing profession, trading is the future it seems :rolleyes:

BUMP it UP

lotsa work keeping track for you mate, good luck on sales, I know how you feel, hunting is indeed a dieing profession, trading is the future it seems :rolleyes:

BUMP it UP

i think so... i will do some trading to cover loss i have for all time playing PE and then probably withdraw it to RL, got lots of stuff to buy irl ^.^ and thanks for bump !

As one of my friends said : "PE is not for players anymore, commerence got it like most of the world"

Last edited:
Bring Up My Post. 2x0 axe added to sale

afternoon bump, going to watch hockey match so i will be back at around 8:00 PM ! :yay:

bring it up

Bring up my post.

bring up my post.

bring up my post.

late bump there.

Back