MA support sleeping ?

ampi90

Alpha
Aaron ampi ampi
hi guys,
Just wondering if you got any reply from MA support from 30 may 2007 ..
I have few good days waiting for reply and seen on other threads they are sleeping ..
I just wana see if its me or all :ahh:

tnx guys,

hi guys,
Just wondering if you got any reply from MA support from 30 may 2007 ..
I have few good days waiting for reply and seen on other threads they are sleeping ..
I just wana see if its me or all :ahh:

tnx guys,

Yep standard response,,,,

Thank you for your input, this will be forwarded to blah blah blah

Ticket closed.

Its a few days after VU day...they're not sleeping...they're swamped.

tnx guys , you lifted a rock from my "hart" :laugh: but that isnt making me happy .. still mad on them because I didnt catch the bot attack and I didnt was there for my friends hope the warlocks to stay into pvp4 :D

morning bump :rolleyes:

For me they have responded to my case within 1 day so dont know what your case is about but mine is for my missing plates from repair terminal.

For me they have responded to my case within 1 day so dont know what your case is about but mine is for my missing plates from repair terminal.

hum.. its about my acount man...they was unlocking my acount but wtf they didnt reply me from when I send the data to check my acount if have IRL data..
I missed alot in last period.. I want my acount faster !!!

I've been waiting for a reply for 6 days... havnt been able to play since the VU.. :( They might be swamped but im still unhappy... I was forced to list my case as "other" tho as graphics and other technical problems dont seem to have a catagory, which might mean its lying in a big pile of "other" support cases that the staff dont wanna touch... hmmm

Back