MA Webshop Visa Payment Broken

SuperMuis

Provider
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Mr Super Muis
Hi all. don't buy from shop. seems sum idiot fucked up the payment section on Visa.

again i bought from the webshop 50$ boxes.
went true on security on my phone. payment goes off my bank account.
and then there useless website gives me fail again.

Refused by acquirer.Payment declinedTry again or choose another payment type.

so now money off my account again. and i did not get the items from the shop.

Send the receipt to support. I've had this happen before. Even if you don't have the receipt, contact support. It is also possible that the bank pre-approved funds but it actually hasn't been taken, but looks like it has.

this is the second time it happens. MA is using NETS. im asking them to give me the error return report. all payment gateways will send what went wrong with the code involved in it.

bank approved the payment. its NETS that MA use that is not working.

I also can't use VISA even though I could use the same card a few years ago. Mastercard works fine.

I'm going through the same thing at the moment, taken my bank 2weeks to reverse the funds.

SuperMuis,
based on your location, i want to ask, are you also with FNB?

Im basically going thru the same thing only with my Master Card !!! When I try to buy from the webshop or depo in game I get " Refused by acquirer.Payment declined. Try again or choose another payment type. " I've used my card for 7+ years in game and in June I wasnt able to anymore. For what it's worth my bank says MA is trying to do cash withdrawals instead of credit. My daughters Master Card works fine but mine doesn't!!! Ive even tried a new Master Card. MA just denies that it's their problem...

still can not buy anything from the webshop. this is MA response

Hi Super,
Thank you for your inquiry.

We are sorry to hear you have had problems with making purchase in the webshop.
Unfortunately this is beyond our control since it is the payment provider that has declined your previous attempts to deposit.

It should all work right now so we recommend you to please try again.

so. i don't believe they fixed anything. so we still cant buy from webshop

i use visa, webshop has never not worked for me... used it a few days ago...

I just tried, buying from webshop with VISA is broken!

Buying just peds by straight deposit with VISA is working??

Same with Mastercard ,ingame depo works

I used Visa this week no problem, maybe it is the card issuer that is the problem? I had a problem with visa in April being declined on the webshop and it turned out Visa had decided to prevent all online payments over 90euro to prevent fraud?!!

All works now after I complained at them.

I bought keys from the webshop on saturday and it was working just fine ... and yes with VISA

i think visa is the problem, maybe. i'm sure their algo looks at MA suspiciously.

Having had a website depo last year... payment declined, so i tried again... payment declined... logged into game and had double the peds I wanted to depo, yes...I depo'd twice without choosing to. Lucky it wasn't a huge amount.

Working again for me , must been some temporary fault

Working again for me , must been some temporary fault
it's like my GF used to say, "It's not deviant if you do it all the time, right?"

This is broken again
No peds for MA this weekend!!

This is broken again
No peds for MA this weekend!!
Really? I just used a Visa to purchase a few keys for boxes and opened them maybe 1 hr ago. Must have just went down.

Really? I just used a Visa to purchase a few keys for boxes and opened them maybe 1 hr ago. Must have just went down.
So strange then
Trying again now

So strange then
Trying again now
Nope, still no work
100 boxes
Here’s the error message —> Error at acquirer.Payment declinedTry again or choose another payment type.

Nope, still no work
100 boxes
Here’s the error message —> Error at acquirer.Payment declinedTry again or choose another payment type.

Update:
Boxes and UA didn’t work
Straight up PED did???
Same card used
USA

Broken again, no boxes

Nope, still no work
100 boxes
Have you tried paying with kidney ? :D

Tried twice in the USA with 2 diff browsers. Gets to the load screen but keeps spinning. Used the internal transfer center and it worked to depoait PED. Don't really like the transfer rate, and missed my webshop DNA bonus. Kinda backwards for my play style but Ok I'm In.

Credit cards are blocked in the US to buy entropia universe. I had to call the cc co every time I wanted to depo. I don't think MA ever tried to talk to them. Seems intentional to me. It's not too hard to guess why. The real question is - why don't they sell it to a legit company with realistic growth desires?

Credit cards are blocked in the US to buy entropia universe. I had to call the cc co every time I wanted to depo. I don't think MA ever tried to talk to them. Seems intentional to me. It's not too hard to guess why. The real question is - why don't they sell it to a legit company with realistic growth desires?
Not just for the USA, Its blocked in India too. Only way to get PED into game is by Wire Transfer.
My old support case from Jan was sent to their "Economics" Dept, But no update till date as to why Debit cards dont work either.

First it was just the PED Deposit, now the webshop too.

Credit cards are blocked in the US to buy entropia universe.
This is not true with at least Costco Visa card. It works most of the time on everything... on some weekends/holidays, it fails for webshop, but direct ped purchase is ok. After a few days, back to working.

has anyone tried his binance card already? to brag about his VIP level and the related kickback bonus?

if not then i'll maybe consider it soon™

:sneaky:

Back