MA Webshop Visa Payment Broken

There are too many variables for one assho--, I mean one supremely intelligent, extremely knowledgeable God-like personage to determine the WHY of this deposit problem.

I've tried 6 different cards, from three different countries and 6 different banks. None of the MC would work, and only one of the V worked - once. The next time I tried that V, it wouldn't work, but a different V did work.

What I've found is that none of my MC will work, but a V card will, I just have to figure out which one each time.

If someone has discovered THEIR FIX, then great! But it ain't everyone's fix.

I think this is bullshit. We have to juggle the time of purchase, your location on Earth, the card you're using, the speed of the transaction betwixt your card, NETS, the SWIFT channel, how you hold your mouth, what time it is where you are, and probably a dozen other variables. (could your total be a deciding factor as well?)

But, then again, this is MA.
Maybe deposits are on waves now 😀😀😀

I mean one supremely intelligent, extremely knowledgeable God-like personage
Much appreciated ;)

But, then again, this is not MA's doing. A little google and you will see the link between 3-D secure technologies and your, yes your bank. And this is especially true if you are located in the US.
Do you really think MA and whoever processes their payments would go this long without resolving an issue that is decreasing their revenue?

Think.

Ya must've been looking in the mirror when you decided on that profile picture.

You forget that in Entropia the values are dynamic.
It's just that sometimes the system is overeating and constantly rejects any attempt to oversaturate. The people in the game do more than enough to feed it more than necessary, and subsequently the game is oversaturated with Phoenicians, so these side effects with the rejection of transactions occur.
In my opinion, the system reports everything correctly, and if you waits for the bad rate, it will accept any transaction... even if it is a check written on toilet paper :p

"But, then again, this is not MA's doing. A little google and you will see the link between 3-D secure technologies and your, yes your bank. And this is especially true if you are located in the US.
Do you really think MA and whoever processes their payments would go this long without resolving an issue that is decreasing their revenue?"

Considering your experience with MA can be counted on 1/2 a hand, you don't know shit. MA fixes ONLY what MA wants, and that's if they're not on holiday.

Your childish and smartass responses smack of a little fish in a big pond, trying to piss on everything you can just to "mark your territory". You are ignorant to the point of glib, and you're willing to let everyone know you really don't give a shit.

You are as helpful as a bag full of rotting aphid shit, and nearly as worthless.

Not one point (and I don't mean the one on top of your head) you've brought up shows as valid in this situation. You seem just like every other pin head sitting on various forums, spurting out anything that YOU THINK will make the other pin-heads think you actually know what the hell you talking about.

But you don't.

Let your Daddy have his computer back and leave the adults to discus this matter.

Considering your experience with MA can be counted on 1/2 a hand, you don't know shit. MA fixes ONLY what MA wants, and that's if they're not on holiday.
At which point we get to the countless remarks that MA only cares about bugs that are related to depositing right? Yet it is not fixed. :unsure: And yet.. other people are depositing. So think, is it MA? Or is it something else?

The issue has to do with with 3-D secure and the bank, not MA, I'm not the only one to point that out. And this issue is not unique to EntropiaUniverse. That is fact, not what I think.

Mouth off all you want, you couldn't phase me even if your life depended on it. Look at you man, your emotions fell apart before I even knew you existed.

This rotten bag of whatever the hell you wanna call me helped a few people to deposit, yet you are here helpless tryna offend someone that can't be offended. Think about that too.

What if I tell you about problems with MasterCard in other countries?
I tried my other card at my own risk. My friend made an attempt to buy boxes with his Mastercard.
What if I tell you that I applied to my bank? And my bank does not see any transactions or even purchase attempts?
I can say with all confidence that my cards work absolutely everywhere, including stores in other e-commerce countries?

And some people will say that this is a problem of the players?

What if I tell you about problems with MasterCard in other countries?
It is possible, but far more likely with US banks as they generally have never been consistent in keeping up with 3-d tech compared to other countries.

I can say with all confidence that my cards work absolutely everywhere, including stores in other e-commerce countries?
Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode are only for online purchases, and the vendor has to opt in. The webstore uses it, the in game deposit method does not.

It is irrefutable. You can do more research on the matter yourself, or you can take the stance of these other miserables and deny it only because it goes against the underlying desire of wanting to trash talk MA. Goodluck.

Visa and MasterCard are accepted absolutely everywhere, not only in stores, but also in various services, games and systems, but in the case of MA, this does not work.

I don't need to do any more research. And so it is clear that MA does not solve the problems of users, as other companies do, where there is a deposit.

@Crabby, You may not agree with my opinion, but MA does not care about the player. And after two months of no service from the MA store, I realized what the bottom of the earth is and I only feel sorry for the time spent on this pathetic impotent project.

Deleted all cards, used phone, different comp, different browser ... well got a new message!

No payment method available.

index.php

Deleted all cards, used phone, different comp, different browser ... well got a new message!

No payment method available.

index.php
Progress! :upsidedown:

Visa and MasterCard are accepted absolutely everywhere, not only in stores, but also in various services, games and systems, but in the case of MA, this does not work.
Visa and MasterCard, this is one thing. Now...

Verifird by Visa
MasterCard SecureCode

These are are added security measures to reduce the risk of fraudulent charges that could lead chargebacks for online purchases. It is only for online purchases. And it has to be enabled by the merchant. Not every bank is up to par with these measures, and this is especially seen within the US.

@Crabby, You may not agree with my opinion, but MA does not care about the player.
That's fine.

[Moderated: Removed reply to deleted post]

Last edited by a moderator:
Crabby please stop. This is not a thread for Forum Warriordom - there is (or hopefully was) a problem with the Web Shop.

I have 43 Strongboxes I cannot open & am living hand to mouth on EU till about the 8th when I hopefully will be able to deposit again and hopefully will be able to. access the Web Shop & purchase those keys.

You must understand that this is a problem that aggravates players (and hopefully MA as well).

Just for info I am not in the US I am in Australia. I have a Visa debit Card linked to an account used specifically for MA deposits - it always worked before this latest stuff. And, it still does to deposit direct to the Game

I am optimistic & live in hope that things will be sorted within a couple of weeks.

Just occurred to me, if people get a new card when the old one expires - the new details (last 3 digits) will be needed to be updated.

I am optimistic & live in hope that things will be sorted within a couple of weeks.
Sorry, but i been waiting for the store to start working since the beginning of June and it still doesn't work.
I did a test. I enter the correct card number, but intentionally incorrect exp. date and cvc. And what do you think? The error is exactly the same as when the data is correct...lol.
In this situation, I am upset by the position of MA, who does not come with an official statement that this does not work. Players with a problem want to hear a reasonable answer with a solution deadline. But, as we can see, this is not corrected for quite a long time.

Damn.. quite the thread. Anyone else still having trouble with DIBS?

Damn.. quite the thread. Anyone else still having trouble with DIBS?
If mastercard isn't working, try visa, that is at least what worked for me for now 👍

If mastercard isn't working, try visa, that is at least what worked for me for now 👍
Visa is not working for me :/ oh well. I don't have a Mastercard:D

Visa is not working for me :/ oh well. I don't have a Mastercard:D
Damn. Sorry bro. Sad to hear it's failing on visa again. Hope it can get worked out asap

I actually used the webshop this weekend, using my visa debit card and google on windows. For the first time in onths it worked fine. Others seem to continue to have problems.

Anyone else having issues with Visa? First time I have ever had issue.

IMO it's really time to drop the $100 minimum on deposits by bank transfer. This usually works without obstacles, even if not instant. At least in Europe it's the most common method to pay bills, anyway. Elsewhere fees can be an issue but with credit cards it's the same, the cost is just hidden. The high threshold may mean it's not automated though and requires manual processing. If so, this is antiquated and should be addressed. We know MindArk has the expertise to deal with financial interfaces.

I been using crypto . com for awhile as a debit card holder (debit card <--- MA ) and I really like it. They let me depo in minutes with email-transfer. Any amount. No fees.

As for MA here is your ability to accept crypto. Or email transfers (probably - not sure).

https://crypto.com/pay-merchant

I been using crypto . com for awhile as a debit card holder (debit card <--- MA ) and I really like it. They let me depo in minutes with email-transfer. Any amount. No fees.

As for MA here is your ability to accept crypto. Or email transfers (probably - not sure).

https://crypto.com/pay-merchant
First day MA accept crypto I would leave game.

Today both my browsers give me Certificate invalid at the Entropia home page. Although the account and webshop url are good certs. Web Shop hangs like it did when I had a full ad blocking browser. I reported this to online support and was given the try another browser line. They said can you make a support ticket? When I asked if she got an invalid cert from their PC? the reply was what cert?. That's when I left. I been trying to reset my system time as I had some other sites giving me grief. Time will tell I guess.

Today both my browsers give me Certificate invalid at the Entropia home page. Although the account and webshop url are good certs. Web Shop hangs like it did when I had a full ad blocking browser. I reported this to online support and was given the try another browser line. They said can you make a support ticket? When I asked if she got an invalid cert from their PC? the reply was what cert?. That's when I left. I been trying to reset my system time as I had some other sites giving me grief. Time will tell I guess.
They are using an R3 cert which the root cert from the cert authority actually expired which is why you experienced that issue. Funny they didn't know of that issue but also scary if they're taking payments with expired certs....

https://community.letsencrypt.org/t/dst-root-ca-x3-expiry-countdown/158964/41

Is this for real?? Your link wont work on my PC... or even wikipedia.org Is my PC hosed?? Did someone hose the Internet? So many broken web sites. WTF?

Alright I don't know how I managed to land on this so fast.

If you're on Win7 SP1 x64, try installing this update ("Support for urgent Trusted Root updates for Windows Root Certificate Program in Windows") - this worked for me:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45633

Links for other OS versions at the bottom of the Knowledge Base article:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-au...-windows-a4ac4d6c-7c62-3b6e-dfd2-377982bf3ea5

Hope it's not gonna blow up!
Reeeeeeeee! booting

Bingo! Just Made a deposit through the webshop using my Vivaldi browser!
Rock On!

BTW there is a great Video explaining this on GoldDudes Link!
Worth a watch if your so inclined and Sounds like the last time Webshop broke it was a different CA that expired??

Last edited:
Now i can deposit and shop with MASTERCARD... by Opera Navigator... is ok: a time ago, when something not work in Chrome, you use Internet Explore... or viceverse... But now, Edge use Chromium core, like Chrome, so both are similar or equal... if fails in one, fails in the other too... Opera works, at least for me

Back