Question: MA will take fee to change currency from USD to euro?

Riuzaki

Guardian
Society
illuminox
Elisa Lui Lisa
hello,i wanted to know if was better to withdraw putting on optinal currency USD,so my bank will change currency to euro,or put optional currency EURO,so MA will change currency...which one is better?MA will take fee for change currency?? thanks for help in advance :)

MA will not take a fee for currency exchange (just 100 ped prior to that), but they will use the ECB (European Central Bank) rate for the day of withdrawal. Friday rate was 1.3684 USD for 1 EUR.

If you withdraw USD into your EURO account: some banks do not accept this and will reject the payment, some will make the conversion. Usually the bank rate will be worse as they dance around the reference (ECB or national one), buying little lower and selling little higher.

Just verify with them against ECB rate - account rates are different from their exchange offices.

Hi!
I withdrew for the first time 3 months ago, at the end of the process you can chose in what currency you want to receive your withdrawal. In my case I chose to receive in Euros, so my bank ended not charging any fee at all.

I was very satisfied with it!

PS: The currency used by MA was also very good, something like 1.31. Very good for that period on my opinion.

Last edited:
so what i should better to put if my currency is Euro(live in italy).optional currency EURO or optional currency USD?

so what i should better to put if my currency is Euro(live in italy).optional currency EURO or optional currency USD?

Read my post please. Euro!

Back