Uber: MacMahon Vengeance from a Formicacida!

Society
Hunters Unlimited
Emy Maze Zola
I got a silent uber in a small global other day hunting Formicacida at OLA 21.
A unl MacMahon Vengeance. :yay:

Im soo happy! :D

Gz on the find.pls tell me how did you come across the name Buddha for your pet panda?are u insulting a great religious leader?since im a buddhist and lord Buddha is not a pet.

Gz on the find.pls tell me how did you come across the name Buddha for your pet panda?are u insulting a great religious leader?since im a buddhist and lord Buddha is not a pet.

That was a joke right? :laugh:

That was a joke right? :laugh:

Do you think it is? Seems you are have no clue who im reffering and dumb enough to answer question put to the OP.i should pm Emy instead or else more dum ppl just like you will put their comments here.

Last edited:
Awesome find. Big Gratz. Last time i was the one who got it from formi while hunting my LA ( formerly mine) and i did not even realise it till end of the day as there was no hof or anything. Had to check 10 times to see if it was L or UL. lol

PS: Someone go do aurli as vengeance dropped there right around the same time 1.5 yrs back :)

Last edited:
Do you think it is? Seems you are have no clue who im reffering and dumb enough to answer question put to the OP.i should pm Emy instead or else more dum ppl just like you will put their comments here.

I agree with your sentiments but perhaps pm would have served a better purpose in getting this issue solved. I am sure she is a lady and will understand your point m8.

WOW Big Gratz that is a very nice surprice indeed :eyecrazy:

Who cares what are u ? Is a game and a cute panda which fits perfect the name of Buddha.... Look closer @ u're statue .... isn't it that look's like a cute panda ? .... Now who copy who .... panda or Buddha ? :scratch2:

:lolup:You have to be kidding right? Please, it has to be a joke!!:scratch2:

If not, leave your religious views and issues out of the game/forum and to yourself. We dont care. Besides, if you are Buddist go play Kong Fu Panda or some other crap like that. Surely it is against your religion to be running around with RPG/knifes/swords/guns/rifles killing creatures. And please have a good look at your name: IM HITMAN?!?!? not really religious is it :laugh::laugh:.

I agree with your sentiments but perhaps pm would have served a better purpose in getting this issue solved. I am sure she is a lady and will understand your point m8.

Yeah i forgot what kind of ppl we have in pcf and it was my mistake.i will pm Emy later on.Thanks for understanding Divinity.gl.tc

OMG gz!

And the name Buddha is just a name, nothing to start an argu about.
My pet is called Lootius btw :)

I apperently forgot to add, keep all religious stuff out of this thread, please! :eyecrazy: :laugh:

Thanks for all the gratz. :D

No need to pm me, this is not a discussion im interested in having.

And NO i am not ALT ego with Fredda or answering my own post...or whatever weird comment you first wrote and now removed.

If you take offense in fact I named my pet Buddha...in a game. Then im sry, but mostly for you.
You are reading to much into it.
If anything you should see it as a tribute instead of as an insult.

Most of all I just like the name and I think it is very fitting...for a cute shubby panda.
Even more fitting after I unlocked the trick "Exotic", where it looks like he is meditating and fly up in the air.
I just think its the perfect name...brilliant even.

I also had a cat named Buddha, in real life.
I guess you could say I named my ingame pet Buddha after my irl cat Buddha.
If that makes you feel any better.?

But really, no need to be upset, religion had very little to do with it.
If anything, it should more be seen as a tribute then an insult towards Buddha.
I mean ...I like the guy...im not religious at all...but if I had to choose the one God I like the most, I think pick Buddha.

Im just thinking how hard it must be to be offended each time Buddha is then, in your mind, beeing disrespected and insulted?
All statues, paintings, tatoos...bars and nightclubs... that are shaped and named after him.?
Must be hard, I would choose to see it all as an trinute instead of as an insult. Makes life easier.

Im not gonna give any further statement and from now on I ask that religious stuff is kept outside this thread.
In respect of my own-NON-religious-beliefs. :rolleyes:

Massive Grats!

Amazing find there buddhing hunter! ;)

People use the name Jesus for far worse.

Is a game... the point to go away from reality .... no damn gods here.... Hitman is just stupid and frustrated from oil picking .... That's all he does... pick oil 24/24 then shoot a bit .... and rage on anything lol :)

:lolup:You have to be kidding right? Please, it has to be a joke!!:scratch2:

If not, leave your religious views and issues out of the game/forum and to yourself. We dont care. Besides, if you are Buddist go play Kong Fu Panda or some other crap like that. Surely it is against your religion to be running around with RPG/knifes/swords/guns/rifles killing creatures. And please have a good look at your name: IM HITMAN?!?!? not really religious is it :laugh::laugh:.

Well clearly you are missing the point.I do like my ava name and that doesnt mean i name items who are religious leaders.i do repect them all.There are just freaks of nature just like you who dnt believe in anything for that i feel sorry for you i realy do.

Awesome find. Big Gratz. Last time i was the one who got it from formi while hunting my LA ( formerly mine) and i did not even realise it till end of the day as there was no hof or anything. Had to check 10 times to see if it was L or UL. lol

PS: Someone go do aurli as vengeance dropped there right around the same time 1.5 yrs back :)

Thanks, had the exact same. :laugh:
Didnt notice I got it til way later when I was just bored and looked in inventory for no reason.
I looked and looked and looked...
Even day after i still had to look to see if it was unl or L.
Should write to support...seem rare hof is bugged then...shame...getting the hof sound is just so lovely.

Interesting with the Aurli info btw...:)

First off all gratz for the find! nice one!

....but if I had to choose the one God I like the most, I think pick Buddha.

But buddha wasnt a god. Just a spiritual leader. :D

Is a game... the point to go away from reality .... no damn gods here.... Hitman is just stupid and frustrated from oil picking .... That's all he does... pick oil 24/24 then shoot a bit .... and rage on anything lol :)

You sure he was only oil picking and not sweating??

:tongue2:

jezus christ!!! Screw that!

Well clearly you are missing the point.I do like my ava name and that doesnt mean i name items who are religious leaders.i do repect them all.There are just freaks of nature just like you who dnt believe in anything for that i feel sorry for you i realy do.

So you can call whatever you want but others cant?
Your typical religious fanatic.
Keep your religion to yourself please! It's causing enough problems in real life already.

And besides, EU only has 1 TRUE GOD.
Praise LOOTIUS!!! :bowdown:

I apperently forgot to add, keep all religious stuff out of this thread, please! :eyecrazy: :laugh:

No need to pm me, this is not a discussion im interested in having.

And NO i am not ALT ego with Fredda or answering my own post...or whatever weird comment you first wrote and now removed.

If you take offense in fact I named my pet Buddha...in a game. Then im sry, but mostly for you.
You are reading to much into it.
If anything you should see it as a tribute instead of as an insult.

Most of all I just like the name and I think it is very fitting...for a cute shubby panda.
Even more fitting after I unlocked the trick "Exotic", where it looks like he is meditating and fly up in the air.
I just think its the perfect name...brilliant even.

I also had a cat named Buddha, in real life.
I guess you could say I named my ingame pet Buddha after my irl cat Buddha.
If that makes you feel any better.?

But really, no need to be upset, religion had very little to do with it.
If anything, it should more be seen as a tribute then an insult towards Buddha.
I mean ...I like the guy...im not religious at all...but if I had to choose the one God I like the most, I think pick Buddha.

Im just thinking how hard it must be to be offended each time Buddha is then, in your mind, beeing disrespected and insulted?
All statues, paintings, tatoos...bars and nightclubs... that are shaped and named after him.?
Must be hard, I would choose to see it all as an trinute instead of as an insult. Makes life easier.

Im not gonna give any further statement and from now on I ask that religious stuff is kept outside this thread.
In respect of my own-NON-religious-beliefs. :rolleyes:

Ow yeah right i wont pm you now.i got some lovely messages in my inbox already from great minds of EU.:eyecrazy:
I should hv asked it in pm rather than posting in here it was my mistake.

Gratz Emy. Very well deserved loot!

It's a shame Hitman had to taint your thread with his ignorant outrage. I'm totally on your side Emy. I think Buddha is a great name for your pet panda. Here's some knowledge for you all. :wise:

Petplace.com has a list of dog names to help people name their dog and Buddha is on the list.

Right speech is one of the virtues of the Buddhist religion, of which one part is no rude speech. Hitman's comment definitely approaches rudeness, especially considering its sour tone in the context of Emy's celebration thread. I can not find anything in the Buddha religion that frowns upon naming a pet Buddha. Buddhists believe in reincarnation so it is possible that Buddha himself may have gone to the Tiryak realm of rebirth and been reincarnated as an animal, which is in no way offensive to Buddhists.

Furthermore, Buddha is a very common name in the world, not just reserved for deities. In fact, according to BabyCenter.com, over 10 million babies were named Buddha in the last year.

The word itself means "Awakened One" or "The Enlightened One" and does not necessarily have to refer to the figurehead of the religion.

Keep shooting Emy! I look foward to your next Uber Loot!

Gratz Emy. Very well deserved loot!

It's a shame Hitman had to taint your thread with his ignorant outrage. I'm totally on your side Emy. I think Buddha is a great name for your pet panda. Here's some knowledge for you all. :wise:

Petplace.com has a list of dog names to help people name their dog and Buddha is on the list.

Right speech is one of the virtues of the Buddhist religion, of which one part is no rude speech. Hitman's comment definitely approaches rudeness, especially considering its sour tone in the context of Emy's celebration thread. I can not find anything in the Buddha religion that frowns upon naming a pet Buddha. Buddhists believe in reincarnation so it is possible that Buddha himself may have gone to the Tiryak realm of rebirth and been reincarnated as an animal, which is in no way offensive to Buddhists.

Furthermore, Buddha is a very common name in the world, not just reserved for deities. In fact, according to BabyCenter.com, over 10 million babies were named Buddha in the last year.

The word itself means "Awakened One" or "The Enlightened One" and does not necessarily have to refer to the figurehead of the religion.

Keep shooting Emy! I look foward to your next Uber Loot!

:lolup:

Im the only one who even noticed the pet name so i do blame myself as well.Dnt post google stuff thinking its all right since you have no clue what you just copy pasted.
I cant comment on each and every copy pasted google stuff and do appologise the way i wrote my 1st comment on Emy's hof thread.

At least i tried.......

That°!

For those who want to discuss PET naming ethics, you may start an offtopic thread about it.

GZ Emy, nice find!

Gratz Emy! Oh, and did anyone notice the meditating pet (reflecting on the amazing find), hehe

Cheerz,
- Vi

Back